Miami Trip # 3

aly 7

This trip was different then the past 2...It wasn`t as warm..and it rained for 4 days straight(the last 4 days) ...Rendering the convertible almost useless...with high winds and localized flooding..I`m watching Dutch Oven at the moment so here are a few shots of Park Central 640 Ocean Drive.Where Sonny plays cards.[ATTACH=CONFIG]6817[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6818[/ATTACH]

This trip was different then the past 2...It wasn`t as warm..and it rained for 4 days straight(the last 4 days) ...Rendering the convertible almost useless...with high winds and localized flooding..I`m watching Dutch Oven at the moment so here are a few shots of Park Central 640 Ocean Drive.Where Sonny plays cards.[ATTACH=CONFIG]6817[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6818[/ATTACH]

This was next door to the Place Sonny played cards i believe....Both buildings appeared to be one busines

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6821[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6820[/ATTACH]Robbies club from Buddies(ignore the blue bug in front :thumbsdown:)

Great shots - yes Sonny played cards at 650 Ocean Dr at The Imperial Hotel in "The Dutch Oven":D

The Nemo is such a cool building. It's great to see it put to good use. I love the episode Red Tape. The Nemo will have to go on my list of 'must sees' upon visiting Miami.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6871[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6872[/ATTACH]We spent awhile on Dania Beach that day.... This was on a Saturday...The USAF Thunderbirds were preforming in Fort Lauderdale(for an air and water show) this particular weekend... So we went out onto the Dania Beach Pier to get a better view....The weather slowly got worse....

post-1174-13892964901027_thumb.jpg

post-1174-13892964901583_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6880[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6881[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6882[/ATTACH]Sadly high winds and heavy rain grounded the Thunderbirds...But we did manage to see 4 planes flying in formation...And a nice fly-by of a B-1 Lancer Bomber...The first time I see this plane in the air and the only picture i managed to get of it.... looks like it is on a fish hook:thumbsup:

post-1174-13892964902129_thumb.jpg

post-1174-13892964902721_thumb.jpg

post-1174-1389296490326_thumb.jpg

Cool pic of the B-1. A very impressive piece of flying machinary. Was it loud?

I wish we had been closer....It wasn`t very loud....and you could only hear it as it passed in front of us....The B-2 is actually really quiet too....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6901[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6900[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6899[/ATTACH]The car isn`t in the right spot,but we did finally get to the "Evan"gas station.

post-1174-138929649072_thumb.jpg

post-1174-13892964907741_thumb.jpg

post-1174-13892964908304_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6901[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6900[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6899[/ATTACH]The car isn`t in the right spot' date='but we did finally get to the "Evan"gas station.[/quote']I sure love the gas station!Don't like the current paint job, as I liked the original white color better, but the actual design of the gas staion itself is just too awesome for words! :clap:

The gas station would go on my list of 'must sees' in Miami. I wish I could go to that club where the band Fashion is playing in the background while Sonny tries to talk to Tubbs. "But if I go home with you, you'll expect me to sleep with you..."

• Like 1

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6901[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6900[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6899[/ATTACH]The car isn`t in the right spot' date='but we did finally get to the "Evan"gas station.[/quote']That's about where the Daytona was parked, wasn't it? Think C&T were sitting on the curved concrete curb by where the pumps were.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6821[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6820[/ATTACH]Robbies club from Buddies(ignore the blue bug in front :thumbsdown:)

Looks like that is a condo now or maybe apartments?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6856[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6857[/ATTACH]Nice shots of the Red Tape docks.:thumbsup: I know you like that ep. I can almost see Lou Diamond Phillips doing his western style overacted death scene. :)

That's about where the Daytona was parked' date=' wasn't it? Think C&T were sitting on the curved concrete curb by where the pumps were.[/quote']other side I believe:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6856[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6857[/ATTACH]Nice shots of the Red Tape docks.:thumbsup: I know you like that ep. I can almost see Lou Diamond Phillips doing his western style overacted death scene. :)
Funny one:p

That's about where the Daytona was parked' date=' wasn't it? Think C&T were sitting on the curved concrete curb by where the pumps were.[/quote']There were lifts or something on the other side of where our car was parked... i did want to park on the inside near the building....but didn`t want to get too close to one of these things..... so i did park the car on the wrong side of where the pumps were.....

• 2 weeks later...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6959[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6960[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6961[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6962[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6963[/ATTACH]The Courthouse...

post-1174-1389296495161_thumb.jpg

post-1174-13892964952183_thumb.jpg

post-1174-13892964952767_thumb.jpg

post-1174-13892964953333_thumb.jpg

post-1174-13892964953885_thumb.jpg