70 Amen...Send Money

C Glide

It is there. Your computer maybe looking at a cached version. Go to the pages and hit Ctrl + F5 and it will clear up your computer and display the current site.

It is there. Your computer maybe looking at a cached version. Go to the pages and hit Ctrl + F5 and it will clear up your computer and display the current site.

Great - got it - thankyou A lot of Greenwich Studio set work in this episode more than any other in recent memory I can think of :D

Great - got it - thankyou A lot of Greenwich Studio set work in this episode more than any other in recent memory I can think of :D

Yes' date=' I agree. I noticed that also. Not one of the better episodes for locations.[/size']

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

During Satellite by The Hooters - Billy Bob's limo heads northbound on Ocean Drive through to the 800 block . :D[ATTACH=CONFIG]7713[/ATTACH]

post-122-13892965439494_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

The drug bust in the teaser was not on the 1000 block of Washington Avenue.  Looking at historicaerials.com, the SE corner of Washington/11th was a vacant lot in 1986.

In the background you can see Manny's Atlas Fish Market.  Business records indicate that was located at 1145 Washington Avenue.  That would put the bust at the corner of Washington and 12th.  That's where they filmed the Ben Stiller scene, so it would make sense.

• Like 1

The drug bust in the teaser was not on the 1000 block of Washington Avenue.  Looking at historicaerials.com, the SE corner of Washington/11th was a vacant lot in 1986.

In the background you can see Manny's Atlas Fish Market.  Business records indicate that was located at 1145 Washington Avenue.  That would put the bust at the corner of Washington and 12th.  That's where they filmed the Ben Stiller scene, so it would make sense.

After careful examination I conclude that I totally failed on that one. I was deceived by camera zoom but enough is seen that I should not have gotten the location wrong. Sorry to all. I will update my site shortly.

This unique roofline and building prove the location to be Washington and 12th.

wp1fdf9f65_06.png wpce3e67a5_06.png

wpf537f57e_06.png wpb1c47694_06.png

• Like 2

After careful examination I conclude that I totally failed on that one. I was deceived by camera zoom but enough is seen that I should not have gotten the location wrong. Sorry to all. I will update my site shortly.

This unique roofline and building prove the location to be Washington and 12th.

wp1fdf9f65_06.png wpce3e67a5_06.png

wpf537f57e_06.png wpb1c47694_06.png

So this puts Crockett standing at what Today is Starbucks as the red headed chick crashes into the store window ( Starbucks ) ?!

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@25.783014,-80.132279,3a,75y,75.67h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s_WNNPYxWkPYl_CMNrVf7mw!2e0!6m1!1e1?hl=en

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I took this on the 1st January a few days ago    at 1201 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach looking to 12th St as seen in the teaser in this episode :D:done:

IMG_8787.JPG

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Matt5 said:

I took this on the 1st January a few days ago    at 1201 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach looking to 12th St as seen in the teaser in this episode :D:done:

IMG_8787.JPG

There was no Starbucks when MV was made, Matt ....... :p :D

• Like 1