"french twist reunion 3" 13th-14th april 2013

alex2b

Hi,The French Twist Reunion 3 will take place in April 13th-14th, 2013 Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris.Our guests : John Diehl, Saundra Santiago, Michael Talbott for the moment.We got a GREAT time with fans and actors, 2 weeks ago, and we do this again. Come to join us...Best,Alexhttp://www.a-llevents.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It'd be kind of neat to go, but my French is very limited at the moment. I've only taken one French course in college so far and would probably have a nightmare trying to navigate the country with my limited vocabulary. I might go to something like this after I've at least one or two more advance French courses under my belt. It'd be a great excuse for this Floridian to visit France, Disneyland Paris (I like going to Disney's theme parks in Orlando after all:D), and meet some Miami Vice fans.

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators

Unfortunately William Russ cancelled his participation again ... :thumbsdown::evil::rain:BUT :shout: Bill Smitrovich agreed to come to Paris! :thumbsup:By the way: The schedule of FTR III is ready for download. More infos, tickets and dvds on ---> Alex' website.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll be at the Convention!!!If you have any questions to Saundra, Michael or John, you can write me a PN!!!Unfortunately Bill also can't come to the Convention!Be quick with the questions, because at Thursday, I'm away to Paris!!!

I'll be at the Convention!!!If you have any questions to Saundra' date=' Michael or John, you can write me a PN!!!Unfortunately Bill also can't come to the Convention!Be quick with the questions, because at Thursday, I'm away to Paris!!![/quote']Thanks. I've already sent Isa some screen captures from three episodes that show unknown filming locations we "sleuths" are trying to find. She has agreed to show them to the Vice stars in hopes that they may remember something about where these scenes were filmed. The chances are slim since its been such a long time and they were not in these scenes. I have heard that Saundra and Michael spent some time in Miami after the show's conclusion so it's possible they can help.Have a good time.

Thanks. I've already sent Isa some screen captures from three episodes that show unknown filming locations we "sleuths" are trying to find. She has agreed to show them to the Vice stars in hopes that they may remember something about where these scenes were filmed. The chances are slim since its been such a long time and they were not in these scenes. I have heard that Saundra and Michael spent some time in Miami after the show's conclusion so it's possible they can help.Have a good time.

Thats a great idea Jim !:thumbsup::D

Is there any possibilities of PMT be in the 2014 convention (well...it´s supose to happen huh?)

I heard he is not coming.

• Administrators

Here's the first picture from the convention. It was shot on the "inofficial get-together" with Saundra, John and Michael on Saturday evening. Joe's still on his way back home, but I'm sure he will post more information soon.The DVD of FTR III will follow within a few weeks. Infos about that you will find here and/or on Alex' website.:cool:Eingefügtes Bild

Hi pals, I know, you wait on some information of the Convention. The French VICE Fans had already written a nice review of our incredible weekend in Paris.Here's the link to their page: http://www.deuxflicsamiami.fr/Articles/French-Twist-Reunion-3_Back-Again.htmlThe review is only in French so far, but we work on the translation.:)I will add some pictures during the next days.

Alex' website.:cool:Eingefügtes Bild

Cool! i got the dvd of french twist 1+2 -i cant make the conventions so look forward to the dvds!One day hopefully ill be there!!!