Hostile Takeover

miamijimf

It's possible but indeterminate. I looked at it on Google Earth with the timeline back as far as it will go- 1994 to see if there was a clear line of sight. Not sure the tall lighted highrise in the background is the BOA Bldg. If they were at Bayside I think the tall lighted highrise in the background might be the SE Trust at SE 1st St and 3d Ave that they would see first. The key to finding where they are is probably the fuzzy neon sign behind Sonny. Screen cap below. It looks familiar.[ATTACH=CONFIG]7811[/ATTACH]

Yes Jim good points :thumbsup::D the pointed roofs just look like you see at Bayside

• 9 months later...

As Jeremy pointed out the exterior teaser shots were shot at The Hard Rock Cafe / Reflections on the bay at Bayside - if any one has any shots of the cars parked and the exact location I will get a replica shot next week - just unsure where cars are diagonally lined up :D  :fireworks:

Matt, this is what I came up with, let me know if you need more and I'll try to help you.

Eingefügtes Bild

Screen Cap of cars parked.

Eingefügtes Bild

Google earth shots

Eingefügtes Bild

Edited by Pink Flaming0
  • Like 2

Matt, this is what I came up with, let me know if you need more and I'll try to help you.

Eingefügtes Bild

Screen Cap of cars parked.

Eingefügtes Bild

Google earth shots

Eingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes Bild

That is so great I will look at Bing Maps and match the buildings as head there next week and wanted to get some replica shots for our site . Thankyou for your assistance pinkflamingo as always :D

• Like 1

I have now published this episode. In doing so I created a new website just for season 5. It does have links to all my other sites. It makes it a little easier to work on by having each season have it's own site. Seems to be working fine so here is the address for season 5 episodes: http://www.miamivicelocations5.org

• Like 1

I have now published this episode. In doing so I created a new website just for season 5. It does have links to all my other sites. It makes it a little easier to work on by having each season have it's own site. Seems to be working fine so here is the address for season 5 episodes: http://www.miamivicelocations5.org

Great work Jeremy!  Looking forward to more. :thumbsup:

Great work Jeremy!  Looking forward to more. :thumbsup:

Thank You.  Work will continue and the improbable(when I started it all) completed, all episodes done. Then I will review and improve finding the unknown locations.

Great Work, C Glide, on one of my Favorite Eps!! Loved the Burn Notice location tie-ins and now I have some renewed interest in re-watching some BN eps more closely.

Never realized that the Madonna house played so prominent a role in both series.  :cool:

And you can see in your shots that the house interior remains fairly close to its state 20 years earlier, with some obvious changes in furnishings.

And the tie in to the next door site with its pool house and helipad/landing area.

Thank You.  Work will continue and the improbable(when I started it all) completed, all episodes done. Then I will review and improve finding the unknown locations.

Fine work- I will be visiting 3029 Brickell Ave - next week :D

• 2 weeks later...

Are my eyes deceiving me - ( so far in Jeremy's location guide this location is unknown he has said ) - but is the late night labour meet between Burnett , KIng and Salazar on Ocean Drive in Lummus Park - that doesnt half look like the distinctive Ocean Drive beach wall behind them as they meet ? :D  :fireworks: 

Are my eyes deceiving me - ( so far in Jeremy's location guide this location is unknown he has said ) - but is the late night labour meet between Burnett , KIng and Salazar on Ocean Drive in Lummus Park - that doesnt half look like the distinctive Ocean Drive beach wall behind them as they meet ? :D  :fireworks: 

At first I thought it might be Alice Wainwright Park. http://www.bing.com/local/details.aspx?lid=YN187x3692657&q=Alice+Wainwright+Park+Miami+FL

But then I thought, they filmed the light house scene at Bill Baggs State Park at night, so they probably filmed the "labor"  scene there as well. Seems logical to do this as the crew/equipment where all there on sight , so why not shoot both scene on the same night, save money and time.

Edited by Pink Flaming0

At first I thought it might be Alice Wainwright Park. http://www.bing.com/local/details.aspx?lid=YN187x3692657&q=Alice+Wainwright+Park+Miami+FL

But then I thought, they filmed the light house scene at Bill Baggs State Park at night, so they probably filmed the "labor"  scene there as well. Seems logical to do this as the crew/equipment where all there on sight , so why not shoot both scene on the same night, save money and time.

I dont think its Bill Baggs park Pink - the trees are just palms and no lots of other greenery like you see on Bill Baggs - the wall behind them looks like Ocean Drive - similar to the grass area seen at the end of "Nobody Lives Forever"  :D  :fireworks: 

They filmed extensively on Ocean Drive for "Hostile " and "Redemption"

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Good quality shots of Oscar Carrera's house

Thankyou for contributing to google earth postings - I have some of the Carrera house from last month ( the front exterior ) which I will dig up and post here 

:D  :)  :done:  :fireworks:

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

Good quality shots of Oscar Carrera's house

From Feb 2014 - 3029 Brickell Avenue ( aka The Carrera House)  - :D  :thumbsup:  :fireworks:

Eingefügtes Bild

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 3

• 4 months later...