jan-hammer.net refugee

fakespyder

After many years it appears http://jan-hammer.net/ is no more (hope I am wrong).In case any of the regular artists visit here too I just wanted to thank them for their awesome compositions over the years. nofretz, DashN, Steven Dolby, Peter Guja, Multipac and many others: Cheers guys. Your music has basically been the soundtrack for my life these past years.

• Administrators

I knew it was only a matter of time. Please excuse my lack of sympathy but that site was run by the same guy who managed to put .org out of it's misery. Good ridance. Most of the talent on your list is here anyway.

I knew it was only a matter of time. Please excuse my lack of sympathy but that site was run by the same guy who managed to put .org out of it's misery. Good ridance. Most of the talent on your list is here anyway.

Ferrariman, that's a BIG DITTO for me as well!I was the number one contributor over there also, as I was (user name) STEVEN SPIELBERG on that site. Just like Ferrariman stated, most of the talent that was over there is here. I also started more threads than anyone over there, so any JAN HAMMER knowledge over there is not lost, as it's all here on this site. Thanks for letting us know.

It`s back though.I probably never understand the conflict between the sites but my music is available to the ones who wants to listen to it, whereever I post it.Cheers!

Cheers!

I dont know, I guess maybe a rivalry or a disagreement spirals out of control and it comes to basically the internet equivalent of a brawl would be the best way to put it.kind of reminds me of some program they had on either history or discovery channel about some biker gang that was just all infighting, moaning, bitching and fighting over patches and colors and how the place is not run like it used to be or it was better bla bla. I mean really stupid stuff, hell if thats a typical biker club I want no part of it.The devils something I think, devils ride, just a bunch of whiney man childern, hell with those kind of guys I kind of wish Crockett would come throught the door and just start a bar fight to end all bar fights and shut them up finally.I dont know but maybe that's how it got started but I'm just saying that with certain groups they really shouldnt mingle because of how much friction they start amongst each other and others are just looking to be a pain in the butt from the getgo like those guys on the devils ride. its just a fact of life I guess.

Nice to see you posting here Dash' date=' really like your music.[/quote']I'm glad to hear that, I feel welcome in this place and I'll post more music today.Cheers!

• 1 year later...

I'm trying to revive it. Especially for the Forum discussions. However Martijn seems unwilling to cooperate in making the old forum posts and user database available despite an agreement i made with him on the matter. So please feel free to rejoin and make it happen once more.

I'm trying to revive it. Especially for the Forum discussions. However Martijn seems unwilling to cooperate in making the old forum posts and user database available despite an agreement i made with him on the matter. So please feel free to rejoin and make it happen once more.

Tried going to the site ..first 3 tries there was an attempt to get me to install some software that I didn't trust. After 3rd attempt the site was there....but was for sale.

No threads or anywhere where there is a Rejoin option.

Stupid me. I did not get the original domainname jan-hammer.net, but i restarted the site at: www.janhammer.net.