Freeze...Mitt Vice!

Tony D.

Yeah I dont know, I wouldnt pay a ferrari 458's worth of money for her kind of teaching. Same thing with our ex attorney general who was a half witt idiot, he's now teaching politics at harvard. and I've met the man too, I could smell the incompetence.Really starting to see how things are so screwed up now, hell as they say when you have something you care about you do NOT hire a business school graduate to head a company. you hire one of the workers who cares about the product and has worked there way up the ladder to make sure the product stays good and everyone still has a job in 5 years.after all never underestimate the other mans greed as they said in scarface, and that is very true with business school people. Hell happened in my old mans job where someone from harvard did that to Ratheon and basically killed his stock options and then got away with 22 million bucks legally and is now living somewhere down south, well away from the workers and company he screwed over.now figure that on a national level..............Yeah MA is a little better but its because the people do try and keep a close eye on those kind of things, but if people turn around for a moment it could instantly get that bad.hell look at the big dig and I dont even think that project is finished yet and I know the mob was hired to do some of the work so dont be surprised if you hear about another tunnel collapse. still cant believe that during the last election they voted to KEEP The state tax though because they spun it so it would sound like the schools would be out of money, well loose money namely colleges.I mean the state tax just produces extra money for them to burn, it would of just forced them to show just exactly what there doing with our money and it was young people voting to keep it in like my reaction was like what are you on you idiots, or what planet are you from, we pay for the colleges with OUR TUITION MONEY DUMKOFF!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sonny-Burnett

• Kavinsky

• Tony D.

• Ferrariman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really starting to see how things are so screwed up now' date=' hell as they say when you have something you care about you do NOT hire a business school graduate to head a company. [/quote']Actually what we don't need is what we have...a law school teacher with no business experience in meeting a payroll or managing anything. IMO, it takes a business leader who has a record of successful turnarounds to have a meaningful impact on the downward spiraling economy we have. There is only one candidate with that background and who understands the need for a budget and reigned in spending.

I heard a radio host say the only time Election Day was moved was during the Civil War. Maybe he is wrong.I want a President who will keep our military strong and make the most use of America's natural resourses. Also, mainly keep our trust in God like it says on our money........so, if that's what you want too, vote for whomever holds those principles! :done:

true but he's got his negatives as well, I just wish it wasnt always such a balancing issue with everything.why cant we have leaders who dont mess everything up every 4 to 8 years in the whitehouse for once and uphold the key principals of life, liberty, love and not being a pain in everyone's collective butts.you know act like referees for the people instead of kings with there own agendas who sacrifice our liberties for a little piece of mind in the short run.you know what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty it seems, namely with all of this terrorist crap, always so afraid of something so simple.and well you know they won, look at the crap and **** we have to put up with "for our own safety"and I dont know where romney stands on internet neutrality, that's the other thing that worries me. although I know obama would have signed it in even though he said he wouldnt of.did that with some sort of indefinite detention bill made up by Liberman, where it sounds like an american who questions authority could be held basically in contempt of it.it violates some of the key amendments so I think if it ever got brought up it could be overruled but still he did sign it in.so once again like 08' its a one choice kind of deal it seems, Mccain was insane and obama was the one least likely to do the most damage given the goverments lack of funding but its the second term that you have to look out for.once a president has that he has carte blanche and will wreak havoc on everything with his own agenda.

I didn't like Obama's wasted stimulus money on foolish projects like Solendra and also not drilling for oil and natural gas in America where God blessed our land.The lack of support for our Ambassador and embasy was the straw that broke the camel's back.Enough of Obama.......I want real change!

Enough of Obama.......I want real change!

AMEN to that. We got change alright, but it was fiscal chaos that he created and the worst economic performance of any recent president.

I want a President who will keep our military strong and make the most use of America's natural resourses. Also' date=' mainly keep our trust in God like it says on our money........so, if that's what you want too, vote for whomever holds those principles! :done:[/quote']Yep, that's how I roll! :thumbsup:

• Administrators

They all talk a good game but unfortunately they all lie, no exceptions. As Crockett would say. "you're a politician, a conscience is optional"

That's what worries me, I wish we could vote no confidence on all of them and not alow them to take the whitehouse until we were properly satisfied they would live up to there promises.and it makes me wonder what would happen if you got everyone to not vote in the election and have zero votes for anyone.

How Obama handled Benghazi is downright sickening.

Agreed. This should be a scandal on the order of Watergate and worse, because Americans died due to the failure of Obama and Panetta and Clinton (Hillary "it's the video's fault") to take action to protect those who died trying to save the life of the ambassador and the others in the consulate building. Those seals asked for air cover hours ahead of their deaths and the military did nothing. It hasn't yet reached the order of significance it should be because the Lamestream Media refuses to ask the tough questions that they should be asking, in essence, giving Obama a free Pass before the election. That the Obama Administration did nothing to save these men amounts to complicity in murder, imo, and they need to be made accountable. That the Mainstream Media (NBC, CBS, ABC, CNBC, MSNBC) is not digging into this and reporting it should be enough to get reasonable people to stop watching their programs and depriving them of advertising revenues.

The other thing that hasnt been reported is that Obama knew where Osama was for two years, the info was good and it was only because of Hillary's nagging that they finally went after him. That was also revealed in the book published by one of the guys who got him, one of the seals I believe, there keeping that quiet too.

The other thing that hasnt been reported is that Obama knew where Osama was for two years' date=' the info was good and it was only because of Hillary's nagging that they finally went after him. That was also revealed in the book published by one of the guys who got him, one of the seals I believe, there keeping that quiet too.[/quote']I'm not sure how a boots-on-the ground Seal would have access to this type of information so it seems suspect to me. But what bothered me about the Bin ladin thing was Obama taking personal credit for his killing (his speeches were laden with "I") and not acknowledging the years of intelligence effort by the previous administration to get to the point where Obama was around to merely "pull the trigger".For those who may still be undecided or those contemplating voting for another candidate other than Obama or Romney, have a look at the views of one Libertarian: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/11/03/why-mitt-romney-is-only-sane-choice-for-libertarians/

They all talk a good game but unfortunately they all lie' date=' no exceptions. As Crockett would say. "you're a politician, a conscience is optional"[/quote']That is very true...I cannot recall another election marred by so many lies, half-truths and negative attack ads. This was the worst and I think the most expensive election, in terms of advertising dollars.This is the reason, IMO, people need to vote based on the records of the candidates, rather than what they are saying, or what their SuperPacs are advertising. As to their records, one candidate has led this country to the brink of an economic calamity, and the other has led successful business turnarounds on a large scale. Our economy is in need of an economic turnaround.

Yeah Romney despite his stances on two hot topic social opinions that I disagree with him on (and there nothing related to my usual topics of discussion) did help the Financial state of MA get back on its feet after the Financial disaster that was the big dig.sadly that also helped menino keep his power base but still.plus after watching the day after review of SFDebris today:http://blip.tv/sf-debris-opinionated-reviews/the-day-after-review-intro-6398147I have come to the conclusion that anyone who torpedos a project that has the potential to defend against ICBM's or missiles loaded with really harmful stuff and stop it hopefully safely in midair with a laser strapped to a single plane plainly does not deserve the white house.Especially considering how many people hate the united states, we badly need a defense like that that would alow us safe guard against those kind of attacks.as he plainly does not have his counties best interest at heart, only his own personal agenda and his vision of what an idea future is, of which badly conflicts with mine.

he was on the team that got him, Chuck Pfarrer. and he wrote a book about it afterwards describing the backdoors stuff. and incidentally they're waiting till after the election to cook him with it basically.it was something my old man was telling me, he bought the book.

Yeah Romney despite his stances on two hot topic social opinions that I disagree with him on (and there nothing related to my usual topics of discussion) did help the Financial state of MA get back on its feet after the Financial disaster that was the big dig.sadly that also helped menino keep his power base but still.plus after watching the day after review of SFDebris today:http://blip.tv/sf-debris-opinionated-reviews/the-day-after-review-intro-6398147I have come to the conclusion that anyone who torpedos a project that has the potential to defend against ICBM's or missiles loaded with really harmful stuff and stop it hopefully safely in midair with a laser strapped to a single plane plainly does not deserve the white house.Especially considering how many people hate the united states' date=' we badly need a defense like that that would alow us safe guard against those kind of attacks.as he plainly does not have his counties best interest at heart, only his own personal agenda and his vision of what an idea future is, of which badly conflicts with mine.he was on the team that got him, Chuck Pfarrer. and he wrote a book about it afterwards describing the backdoors stuff. and incidentally they're waiting till after the election to cook him with it basically.it was something my old man was telling me, he bought the book.[/quote']I'm not really following you here. Can you clarify your points pls?

It will be interesting tomorrow to see if the mainstream media was right about the polls' date=' or were way off.[/quote']As you may have guessed, I don't watch the Lamestream media very often so I don't know what they are polling. But I would guess they are predicting an Obama win? I have been watching another network that generally shows an even contest or Romney nominally ahead. But the swing states are critical and some are still too close to call.

I normally stay out of politics, but since this thread is weighted in one direction, I'll chime in with my top ten reasons to throw the bum out tomorrow. For details, visit my blog. I could've written this into hundreds of pages over weeks, but I don't have the resources. If I could've gained a doctorate for doing so, that would've been a different thing. 10. UNDERMINING AMERICAN STRENGTH.9. RACISM.8. HUBRIS.7. GAFFES/LACK OF CLASS.6. HUSSEIN-CARE.5. ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. 4. DEFICIT SPENDING.3. VANITY.2. PERVERSITY.1. MARXIST-COMMUNIST.

I ended up voting early on the weekend. I wanted to beat the crowds... which didn't exactly happen. Every early voting site was PACKED with people in long lines that extended out into the streets. The people working the polls were talking about how the voter turnout is usually only around 14% or so, but they are expecting it to end up being 80%. They had never seen so many people swamp early voting sites like this. The one thing I walked away thinking was that people are absolutely miserable and deathly afraid and confused about the way the country is headed.It'll be interesting for me to sit back and watch how people react to this election. There will be a heck of a lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth regardless of who wins.

I already voted weeks ago for Mitt. I think the choice is a no brainier myself and can't believe there are so many who would vote for the idiot in there now.

I live in a heavily Republican district in a very liberal state. But the clubhouse down the street where I vote had fairly short lines today with many coming in early, when the polls first opened.The sense from the official I spoke with is that this is a heavy turnout so far, though the outcome in my state will still be in favor of Obama. I only hope that many who drank the Kool Aid 4 years ago (especially in the swing states) now realize what an incompetent, radical leftist was elected and will reverse field, and their votes today. Many of us who knew something of candidate Obama here in his home state were well aware of what his true agenda was, and one only has to look at his political lineage and upbringing to understand what motivates Obama. http://romanticpoet.wordpress.com/2009/09/11/security-implications-obamas-man-axelrod-was-mentored-by-marxist-radicals/

I normally stay out of politics' date=' but since this thread is weighted in one direction, I'll chime in with my top ten reasons to throw the bum out tomorrow. For details, visit my blog. I could've written this into hundreds of pages over weeks, but I don't have the resources. If I could've gained a doctorate for doing so, that would've been a different thing. 10. UNDERMINING AMERICAN STRENGTH.9. RACISM.8. HUBRIS.7. GAFFES/LACK OF CLASS.6. HUSSEIN-CARE.5. ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. 4. DEFICIT SPENDING.3. VANITY.2. PERVERSITY.1. MARXIST-COMMUNIST.[/quote']I must agree, cageyJG. Obama does not appear to be for ALL of U.S. citizens! :thumbsdown: