COOP's SANTA BARBARA / MORRO BAY TRIP PHOTOS

COOPER&BURNETT

Here's some of my photos from a trip up the coast to Santa Barbara and Morro Bay.Some are kinda MIAMI VICE themed, and nothing is in any particular order.Eingefügtes BildCheck out THIS Art Deco building!! It's right off of Highway 1 in Morro Bay. I spotted it when I made a wrong turn. Looks like it was a 'right' turn to me! Had I not made the wrong turn, I never would have found this beauty!

Eingefügtes BildI just fell in love with this place! (The original window on the far right side has been removed, and been covered over)

I went to the SANTA BARBARA ZOO, and mostly tried to find things that are MAIMI VICE related (as usual). However, I found other things as well. Eingefügtes Bild

Many people don't know that Velociraptors still exist. Raptors are a genus of dromaeosaurid theropod dinosaur that existed approximately 75 to 71 million years ago during the later part of the Cretaceous Period. The Santa Barbara Zoo is currently the only Zoo on the planet that houses two of these dinosaurs brought back by DNA, or "Jurassic Park" technology. They are Extremely smart, and Extremely dangerous. Here's where they are housed.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildHere's the sign telling about these a amazing, and dangerous animals.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildThe zoo also had shops selling Raptor related items due to their incredible caged Dinosaurs.

In Morro Bay, there was a scultpture of a bench that was made to look like a seat in a Ford Pickup truck. I think it was a memorial piece for someone who died, and is in memory of him. It looks real, but the entire thing is made of metal!! Even the tools and stuff on the bench are made into the bench to look as though it's just sitting on the seat! Again, it's all metal, and isn't just sitting on the 'bench', it's PART of the bench! Look at the detail of the worn, and torn "fabric" seat! Great detail!!!Eingefügtes Bild