wouldnt mind getting a lift in this car

DA_PAUL2

he has great taste in music too lol when the door opens!

.....and which car is that?I'm guessing it's the car from the WEDDING SINGER when the MIAMI VICE THEME plays when the door opens?

.....and which car is that?I'm guessing it's the car from the WEDDING SINGER when the MIAMI VICE THEME plays when the door opens?

Uhh I cant see whatever it is, Probably John Deloreans rebodied lotus espirt right? the delorean.I was more a fan of his masterpiece the 1967 Pontiac GTO, god that babies a beaute and made right before the cars started to come into there own as masculine masterpieces.

OMG thanks coop i totally missed that i hadnt put the link in lol!!!

hmm I was thinking more of the B52's that were playing at the beginning of the clip there, I did like that 1984 remix done by Jan of the main theme though but some copywrite idiot blocked his account on youtube.the B52's came up from here so they do have abit of a following up here, nice guys from the sound of it too.

• 1 month later...

Glenn had style other than that he was a douche:)Classic line from the movie from one of the flight attendants"Some creep in coach, who thinks he's Don Johnson, just asked me to be part of a Mile High Club".