See Dadrian Wilson (nofretz) perform LIVE!!

Dadrian

ok lemme say right up front:i am NOT performing miami vice music :cry: my deepest apologies!!ok, if you're still reading... :)i am performing on my main instrument (bass guitar) with a Christian artist.The dates scheduled so far are in Florida, Maryland, and Tennessee.Regardless of your interest in the artist or the music i am performing, if you live anywhere near these areas, i would love to meet some of my friends and fans from this website!!if you like music, you would enjoy the show i'm doing. the piano player is one of the best in the business.here is a link with more information about the tour dates:http://channingeleton.com/tour/check out the whole site if you'd like. he's a really cool guy and i enjoy working with him.IF YOU PLAN TO MAKE ONE OF THE SHOWS:PLEASE PM ME so i can be looking forward to it. i'm gonna miss my family on the road and knowing that i am meeting a friend somewhere would just be awesome!!hope to see you there!!

A little out of my zip code, so all I can say is break a leg... and I hope you wear a pastel unconstructed blazer on at least one of your performances:cool: