Halloween party this saturday... MV fashion!

nater86zx

Thats right, we're hosing a holloween bash this saturday night, I will be Crockett and my wife will be Gina! Yeah Buddy!:shout: My wife wanted pointers on how to dress like Gina and Trudy did during undercover prostitute operations. We did some google image searching and watched a few episodes. We are trying to get together a cool outfit for her. Anybody have any pointers? She is going to borrow a spare badge of mine. Oh and I need to find a fake/toy gun, too but that shouldn't be a problem. Any adVice would be appreciated! :balloon:

Party was great, from what I can remember.:) I'll post pics when I get the chance. I filled a ziplock bag full of flour, and planted it on my friend. I then busted him for coke posession! "Freeze! MIami Vice!" :D Somehow the bag opened up and flour got everywhere!

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds lie it was a awesome party.I laughed at the part where you said that the "coke" went everywhere it reminded me of when that guy threw coke at Crockett and it went all over him in The Dutch Oven.The clothes look great!