Super rare Miami Vice lamp

eXistenZ

After looking for rare collectables for over a year now I have come across this rare Miami Vice wall lamp. I don't have any information about this lamp, but I wanted to share this with you. Although my camera is bad it is possible to get an idea of what the lamp looks like. :cool:Note: there are two spots for light bulbs, the image shows the lamp with only one light bulb inserted.

After looking for rare collectables for over a year now I have come across this rare Miami Vice wall lamp. I don't have any information about this lamp' date=' but I wanted to share this with you. Although my camera is bad it is possible to get an idea of what the lamp looks like. :cool:Note: there are two spots for light bulbs, the image shows the lamp with only one light bulb inserted.[/quote']wow a cool lamp :cool::thumbsup::clap:

It's cool, looks like a one-of-a-kind item. Is it supposed to hang on the wall? I couldn't really see how it stands up or if it was a lampshade in the 2nd photo.

Yeah, you hang it on the wall, just like a clock. I'm still not sure wether to hang the lamp somewhere or store it. It's made out of plastic and therefore will show signs of usage if the heat of the light bulbs reaches the material.The lamp has the TM logo on it, I can't say if it is an official MV item or not. I have not found any useful information about this lamp I could share with you. :(

I dont know why but why do I get the feeling its german? I think I saw that my german relatives had lamps rigged up like that when I was over there years ago.

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
After looking for rare collectables for over a year now I have come across this rare Miami Vice wall lamp. I don't have any information about this lamp' date=' but I wanted to share this with you. Although my camera is bad it is possible to get an idea of what the lamp looks like. :cool:Note: there are two spots for light bulbs, the image shows the lamp with only one light bulb inserted.[/quote']Love that lamp ! :rain::balloon: