Need help placing Miami Vice collectibles in show!

Tesseract916

Hello! It's great to see so many people who are still fans of this show! I lived in Miami Beach during the 80's so, needless to say, this show had a big impact on me growing up.I was wondering if I could get some help. My family purchased a number of items from the warehouse sale in North Miami when the show cancelled back in 1989 and I need some help identifying which episodes they were in, some I cant seem to find. I'm considering putting some on EBay so if anyone is interested let me know, here's what I have:1) The big glass map of Miami Edward James Olmos used in the police station/ control center.2) Several cardboard promo posters for Sheena Eston's Caitlin character (she was doing a concert on the show or something)3) the sign for the Winterhaven Cafe4) Picket signs for the Patriotic BrigadeI also have a bunch of blueprints and production drawings from the show but those have the episodes listed on them. Anyway, any assistance would be greatly appreciated!Greyson

The big glass map of Miami Edward James Olmos used in the police station/ control center.They used a glass map in the episode "When Irish Are Crying". Eingefügtes Bild

Hello! It's great to see so many people who are still fans of this show! I lived in Miami Beach during the 80's so' date=' needless to say, this show had a big impact on me growing up.I was wondering if I could get some help. My family purchased a number of items from the warehouse sale in North Miami when the show cancelled back in 1989 and I need some help identifying which episodes they were in, some I cant seem to find. I'm considering putting some on EBay so if anyone is interested let me know, here's what I have:1) The big glass map of Miami Edward James Olmos used in the police station/ control center.2) Several cardboard promo posters for Sheena Eston's Caitlin character (she was doing a concert on the show or something)3) the sign for the Winterhaven Cafe4) Picket signs for the Patriotic BrigadeI also have a bunch of blueprints and production drawings from the show but those have the episodes listed on them. Anyway, any assistance would be greatly appreciated!Greyson[/quote']The Patriot(ic) Brigade was in Victims of Circumstance. Can you post pictures of your items in here?

I'd like to see pictures of the items. As the World's biggest collector of MIAMI VICE items, I may be interested in purchasing items from the collection.Click below to see items in my collection.http://www.miamiviceonline.com/forumdisplay.php?10-Cooper-amp-Burnett-s-Miami-Vice-Scrapbook

Thanks!Hello! Thanks everyone for your input on this. I will try to post pictures of the items today so you all can see. Most of them are still packed and have been sitting in storage since 1989, so I don't even know what condition I'm going to find these in. We will also need to decide what to sell and what we want to clean up and keep but, I promise you, anything we do sell I will post here first before putting on Ebay. This show was a big part of my childhood and I'm a lot more interested in these items going to people who will appreciate them than trying to get a buck off Fleabay. :)Thanks again, more soon!Greyson

Ok, here is what we have found! Looks like most of it survived the past 20+ years being carted across the country pretty well!We have 3 main groups of blueprints; the original "OCB" design and it's revisions, the "OCB" set from the episode "Payback," and the game show and apartment set from "Phil the Spiv." Some are blueprint copies, some are original pencil on vellum, and there are a couple felt marker design drawings. The glass map doesn't appear to be the same one as in "When Irish Are Crying." This one has both Broward and Dade counties, has teal green and pink border, and seems to cover a larger area. I remember when I asked my dad to pick it up at the sale (I think we got it for free), he said "how are we getting THAT home?" The glass map seems to be in good condition, some of the tape has lost it's stick and is ready to fall off, but most all of it seems fine. There is a piece of the glass at the corner that was broken off when we bought it. All in all it appears in about the same condition I remembered it in!The Caitlin post looks pretty good, it's on a large piece of cold-press art-board. I remember they had two of these, this one and one just like it but with Sheena Easton's face on it. I remember as a kid thinking "I don't want the one with a girl on it!" LOL! Wow, I wish I had picked the other one up too! Come to think of it, my sister might have bought that one, I'll need to check. The Winterhaven Cafe sign looks good, a few scratches but pretty good. It is pinkish plastic with a paper backing. Looks to me you could pull the paper off and backlight it pretty effectively.Anyway, any thoughts on what episodes some of the rest of this stuff aired? Greyson[ATTACH=CONFIG]7098[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7096[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7097[/ATTACH]

post-11370-13892965027086_thumb.jpg

post-11370-1389296502832_thumb.jpg

post-11370-13892965029559_thumb.jpg

Yeah, i'm going to go ahead and need that blue print for the OCB. Please keep us informed. I really really want one of them blueprints. PLease please please!!!

• 1 month later...

Where did this guy go?I was hoping to buy something. :confused:

I have been wondering the same thing. I wanted to buy a rendering from him.