GRR! Photo of myself before hitting up a costume convention

russellgarrard

It really depends on where you are as to how recognised you get!I went to a costume convention today, full of young kids... the oldies 'got it'! Had one young girl walk past and go 'I think he's meant to be some weird cop dude...'Sad...[ATTACH=CONFIG]7108[/ATTACH]I apologise about the image quality etc, cut the background out for safety reasons. I've got this sort of semi Sonny Crockett/Stan Switek look going at the same time. I could probably play both quite well. Correct me if I'm wrong... Oh... I did straighten myself up before I went out. Was just a quick throw on to get a photo first. I would of taken the wayfarers out but they are like a**eholes, everyones got one it seems! Figured the Carrera replicas would get more attention.

It really depends on where you are as to how recognised you get!I went to a costume convention today' date=' full of young kids... the oldies 'got it'! Had one young girl walk past and go 'I think he's meant to be some weird cop dude...'Sad...[/quote']Sad... YES - but your words has brought me a quite good laugh! :):):) Only the imagination to see ths YOUNG girl walking past you speaking these words let dance the muscles in my belly Rock'n Roll! :D:D:D ;) !!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]7108[/ATTACH]I apologise about the image quality etc, cut the background out for safety reasons. I've got this sort of semi Sonny Crockett/Stan Switek look going at the same time. I could probably play both quite well. Correct me if I'm wrong...
No reason to apologize!You've taken a quite good pic by yourself and it needs *stones*:cool: to post such a personal pic here in forum!I really like it ! :thumbsup:And... oh yes.. INDEED - you could act BOTH !!! :done::done:OMG - that is SO crazy... :clap: :clap:
Oh... I did straighten myself up before I went out. Was just a quick throw on to get a photo first. I would of taken the wayfarers out but they are like a**eholes, everyones got one it seems! Figured the Carrera replicas would get more attention.
:cool::p You could be probably right !!!! L O L !Thanks for shoving me in a really good mood !!!!