Miami Blues locations

Tommy Vercetti

Great find:D

Thanks guys. Of course I'm biased because it was filmed in Miami and has great sites like the Venetian Pool but I think most people would enjoy it.

Thanks guys. Of course I'm biased because it was filmed in Miami and has great sites like the Venetian Pool but I think most people would enjoy it.

Ive never seen it - I will definately now check it out Isnt there a scene with a car driving across a bridge with the camera pulled back ( aerial ) over the bridge that looked like the Macarthur Causeway :D

Ive never seen it - I will definately now check it out Isnt there a scene with a car driving across a bridge with the camera pulled back ( aerial ) over the bridge that looked like the Macarthur Causeway :D

Yes you briefly see the characters driving on the MacArthur.

Yes you briefly see the characters driving on the MacArthur.

Thanks Jim - and on the theatrical trailer on you tube also on the Venetian Cswy heading away from Downtown :D

• 9 years later...
On 10/29/2009 at 11:25 AM, Tommy Vercetti said:

There's still a couple of unidentified locations. The store where Baldwin steals the TV looks like it was in South Beach.

The store is at 219 7th Street in South Beach.  He comes from the alley around the corner here:

https://goo.gl/maps/UfJ1MyyBa88E2kHw5

mblues1.png.1aedfdc0b6dc4fc79f94ac9ada2c2586.png

• yellow = Majestic Hotel at 660 Ocean Drive
  • red = electronics store he robs at 219 7th Street

mblues4.png.6b1d83358e9669b9a239ed6ed602883d.png

mblues3.png.5e92cc0fdf5a9b81362122d50df65530.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1