MIAMI VICE 2ND SEASON GALA INVITATION!

COOPER&BURNETT

Here's a pretty rare MIAMI VICE second season GALA INVITATION!This invitation is from SEPTEMBER 14th, 1985 (The day after shooting "JUNK LOVE")The Gala was to benifit PARTNERS FOR YOUTH, a volunteer program to help underprivileged youth in South Florida. Cast and Crew both were at the event, as were other TV and Movie stars.Here's the outside of the invitation.Eingefügtes BildYou can't tell from my photo scan, but the "MIAMI VICE" logo seems to be silk screened on the cover of the shiny invite, and it's raised a bit enough that you can feel each letter by touching it. Invitations are much rarer than say, programs, as invitations are usually discarded. This is rare. We may never see another one.ANOTHER MIAMIVICEONLINE.COM EXCLUSIVE!

Inside the GALA INVITATIONEingefügtes Bild(Notice on the bottom left hand side of the invite it reads, "Pink Tie or Black Tie" ;))

Here's the front and back of the GALA INVITATION opened upEingefügtes Bild(Sometimes the Invitation looks dirty in the scans. It's not. I'm guessing that the invite is so glossy, that any ripple in the invite creates some sort of lighting shadow (some pictures make it look pinkish, but it's not, it's solid white, and not dirty. If I took a shot with my camera, instead of scanning it, it most likely would look "cleaner".)

Don't forget.......more goodies to come! ...But let's enjoy this new item for a while first. :thumbsup:Each new vintage item posted in a new thread will be just a bit better than the last, ...so I'd like to get some feedback to let me know you've seen it, and after enough comments, I'll move on to the next best thing!

Very nice' date=' Coop[/quote']Thanks Whoa! I'm hoping others will see this thread, and understand how rare this is. Not many invites would exist anymore. There were only so many made, so we're lucky to see this item from MIAMI VICE's past history! :thumbsup:

Thanks Whoa! I'm hoping others will see this thread' date=' and understand how rare this is. Not many invites would exist anymore. There were only so many made, so we're lucky to see this item from MIAMI VICE's past history! :thumbsup:[/quote']W H O A !!OTHERS SEE and UNDERSTAND !!!!!!!!!!!WOW Coop !:thumbsup::clap:That is a great rare item !!!!:eek:If ever I can get knowing such stuff - MV becomes again so damn alive to me...:D:DI love it !:happy:Thanks a lot !That is reality!That is HISTORY !:balloon:THAT IS THE FULL PACKAGE !!!!

Coop,you have the most best museums on vice it never dies and such a fantastic find.And the menu looks delicious,YUMMY:pMIAMI VICE LIVES IN OUR HEARTS AND THROUGH YOU COOP:happy:

Thank you for sharing, Coop! Absolutely amazing. :thumbsup:Like alleycat wrote, your house/appartement must be ultimative Vice-museum .... all your pictures, clothes and all these rare stuff. Wow!

That is so awesome and really rare item Coop!:thumbsup:nice job finding it:clap:

Thanks Victor! I'll preserve it by encasing it in an archival acid free plastic envelope. :thumbsup:

W H O A !!OTHERS SEE and UNDERSTAND !!!!!!!!!!!WOW Coop !:thumbsup::clap:That is a great rare item !!!!:eek:If ever I can get knowing such stuff - MV becomes again so damn alive to me...:D:DI love it !:happy:Thanks a lot !That is reality!That is HISTORY !:balloon:THAT IS THE FULL PACKAGE !!!!

You are CORRECT BluePearl, this IS history! Not many would know this happened, where it was held, or what they ate, or did at the event without this piece of history telling us what happened.I'm in contact with yet another crew member, and am praying that he would be willing to part with some items that I don't have to continue to protect, and preserve them for all time. He seems really nice, so my fingers are crossed that he would be willing to part with some items.Thank you BluePearl, you never disapoint with your kind comments!:thumbsup:

Coop' date='you have the most best museums on vice it never dies and such a fantastic find.And the menu looks delicious,YUMMY:pMIAMI VICE LIVES IN OUR HEARTS AND THROUGH YOU COOP:happy:[/quote']:o Thanks alleycat! I appreciate your kind words. I know this is hard to imagine, but I do work really hard behind the scenes to get these items to share with everyone. I have more items to post, and am still trying to procure more for the preservation and education of MIAMI VICE, and TV history fans the world over. :tasse_prost:

I'm in contact with yet another crew member, and am praying that he would be willing to part with some items that I don't have to continue to protect, and preserve them for all time. He seems really nice, so my fingers are crossed that he would be willing to part with some items.Thank you BluePearl, you never disapoint with your kind comments!:thumbsup:

:eek:WOW:eek:My fingers are also crossed!Very tightly !!! Eingefügtes Bild

Thank you for sharing' date=' Coop! Absolutely amazing. :thumbsup:Like alleycat wrote, your house/appartement must be ultimative Vice-museum .... all your pictures, clothes and all these rare stuff. Wow![/quote']It didn't start off as being a Museum, it just ended up being one! I feel an obligation of taking care of these items, and sharing the existance of them with those who follow, and love MIAMI VICE. It's part of the iconic show's history, and if someone doesn't catalog these items, the details could get lost to history as to what these items are. I feel I'm the one to do this. :prost:

Thank you for sharing' date=' Coop! Absolutely amazing. :thumbsup:Like alleycat wrote, your house/appartement must be ultimative Vice-museum .... all your pictures, clothes and all these rare stuff. Wow![/quote']I've thought about letting people see the collection publicly, perhaps on some sort of public exhibit. But until then, you can see it all online here on this site!

Thanks for posting the invite Coop. Another piece of MV history saved and shared with its fans. :thumbsup:

Your very welcome Al Lombard! I have more items to share that I'm ready to post, I'm just waiting for enough members to see this thread (and posting a comment is always fun!) as it seems as if it hasn't been seen too much at this point according to the counter. (Only 132 views???) :cry: Gonna be a while before the others are posted at this rate...:cry::cry: