Sheena Easton Thread

Richie Rich

My favorite video of her.Still young and very hot. Best feature of all is that she grew back her hair (number 2 is the song has a MV connection). Very likely this is before the "Las Vegas Years".

1989 Tonight Show appearance:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oie7A-1JFIM&NR=1Sheena's Official Website:http://sheenaeaston.com/

Sheena about her role in Miami Vice ... and about kissing Sonny Crockett! ;) --->click!

LOL!That was classic. "Not without your lawyer present," I like that guy already, whoever he is. Of course, she was just joking, as she denied having an affair with DJ. Thanks Ell.a

• Administrators
Timm thinks your right!She could have my "Morning Train" any morning! :dance2:

Sheena Easton sucksAlthough For Your Eyes Only was a good Bond song.

I thought that was the best Bond song ever. :thumbsup:

• Administrators

As far as I know timm likes the color "silver". So I guess he will like the shoes... :p:dance2:

She's wearing shoes? :p

I recommend using Photobucket.com to resize all the photos, it's easy to do. Or ask for help - I think there is a thread here also with good advice on how to do it. The mods can help you, or I would be glad to help. Be cool, pal.

• 6 months later...

12th Anniversary of Sheena's next to last marriage. It didn't go well:In 1997 (07/28/1997), singer Sheena Easton married documentary director Timothy Delarm in Las Vegas. She filed for divorce less than a year later.

• 1 year later...

Apparently Lorraine got the flu so she was replaced by Sheena - (this is according to the LA Times from then)

Thank you.

Sheena Easton sucksAlthough For Your Eyes Only was a good Bond song.

Why do you say that? She has a strong voice, doesn't hit wrong notes, is beautiful & is very dynamic.........why bash her? ?(