Porsche 944 in Auction, purported to be driven by DJ in MV

Sonny-Burnett

Hmm' date=' I never knew about this story and can't recall Vanishing Point at the moment. But I must say I never saw one where the Seller went so far out of his way in creating such a scam as with this Porsche 944. I was initially thinking it could be the real thing...photo, jacket used in the show, letter from Mann, etc. But things started unraveling pretty quickly when I posted it in here.I am truly amazed sometimes at the depth of dishonesty that exists out there.[/quote']HELLO EVERYONE, I'm new here on this site "LUV IT" , I've been reading all of your comments with my gaydar on and I am AMAZED of how many GAY members are MIAMI VICE fans, by the way I'm very gay and proud of it, First I would like to start with COOPER&BURNETT honey I am embarrassed for you I hope you do not allow any one in your house you must be in your 40s by now and you are still in deniel, you need to JUMP out of your MIAMI VICE CLOSET and yell out load THIS IS WHO I AM. By the way do you own any of Don Johnsons underwear (tight, white & stains preferably)Next in line girlfriends are Sonny-Burnett, CameraDaytona and Kavinsky, you guys are not gay you are what I call FAGS, why don't you stop hiding behind your computers and man up, ask to meet with these sellers and discuss there vehicles instead of reporting them like little girls. TA TA GAY BOYS, I'M FEELING FABULOUS

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Sonny-Burnett

• Ferrariman

• 80'sRule

HELLO EVERYONE' date=' I'm new here on this site "LUV IT" , I've been reading all of your comments with my gaydar on and I am AMAZED of how many GAY members are MIAMI VICE fans, by the way I'm very gay and proud of it, First I would like to start with COOPER&BURNETT honey I am embarrassed for you I hope you do not allow any one in your house you must be in your 40s by now and you are still in deniel, you need to JUMP out of your MIAMI VICE CLOSET and yell out load THIS IS WHO I AM. By the way do you own any of Don Johnsons underwear (tight, white & stains preferably)Next in line girlfriends are Sonny-Burnett, CameraDaytona and Kavinsky, you guys are not gay you are what I call FAGS, why don't you stop hiding behind your computers and man up, ask to meet with these sellers and discuss there vehicles instead of reporting them like little girls. TA TA GAY BOYS, I'M FEELING FABULOUS[/quote']BITTER, are we?Obviously, your the owner of the car. Beautiful car. But it wasn't on MIAMI VICE. I own the jacket that you say you own in the photo. The letter is not real. The members here don't want to have other unsuspecting fans mistakenly buy something that wasn't on MIAMI VICE.It's false advertisng bro, plain and simple. Do you want to deny anything? We can discuss them one by one if you'd like.I'd much rather be called gay, than "liar" or "scam artist".P.S., I'm not gay, ...but if I was, I'd like to think I could do better than you.

BITTER' date=' are we?Obviously, your the owner of the car. Beautiful car. But it wasn't on MIAMI VICE. I own the jacket that you say you own in the photo. The letter is not real. The members here don't want to have other unsuspecting fans mistakenly buy something that wasn't on MIAMI VICE.It's false advertisng bro. Do you want to deny anthing?P.S., I'm not gay, but if I was, I'd like to think I could do better than you.[/quote']Forget about the cars C&B do you have what I asked for, come on its never to late to come out. I saw your pictures with the jackets and from the shape o your body a can tell your a full grown gay man. Don't be shy do you own one of DJs under wears do you sniff it every night before you go to bed, do you wish you were one of DJs boxers:p

Forget about the cars C&B do you have what I asked for' date=' come on its never to late to come out. I saw your pictures with the jackets and from the shape o your body a can tell your a full grown gay man. Don't be shy do you own one of DJs under wears do you sniff it every night before you go to bed, do you wish you were one of DJs boxers:p[/quote']Make sure you get all your insults in.....before your banned. :)

Make sure you get all your insults in.....before your banned. :)

No please don't I just thought we had a connection and since its late at night, :happy:

No please don't I just thought we had a connection and since its late at night' date=' :happy:[/quote']At least you have a sense of humor.....

At least you have a sense of humor.....

Where are your girl friends the Charlie's Angels they are not replying:rain:

Where are your girl friends the Charlie's Angels they are not replying:rain:

Why did you list the car with the false information? It's a nice enough car as it is.

Why did you list the car with the false information? It's a nice enough car as it is.

OMG I hope your girls don't report me like they did those poor sellers on EBay, specially Sonny-Burnett she's a queen and a half

OMG I hope your girls don't report me like they did those poor sellers on EBay' date=' specially Sonny-Burnett she's a queen and a half[/quote']You didn't answer the question. Why did you do it?

Hmm' date=' I never knew about this story and can't recall Vanishing Point at the moment. But I must say I never saw one where the Seller went so far out of his way in creating such a scam as with this Porsche 944. I was initially thinking it could be the real thing...photo, jacket used in the show, letter from Mann, etc. But things started unraveling pretty quickly when I posted it in here.I am truly amazed sometimes at the depth of dishonesty that exists out there.[/quote']Hmm indeed, after all you know for every good person out there, there seems to be probably atleast one guy in the middle and one bad one. and when money is involved god help ya when trying to figure out who's who as everyones gotta eat.and well with me I was always an american muscle car guy, there's just something pure about them that the modern ones miss the point of completely, even with the new challenger vs the old oneI guess its fly by wire with the modern ones and fly by the seat of your pants with the old ones.ones ordinary, the other one is extraordinary.

Hmm indeed, after all you know for every good person out there, there seems to be probably atleast one guy in the middle and one bad one. and when money is involved god help ya when trying to figure out who's who as everyones gotta eat.and well with me I was always an american muscle car guy, there's just something pure about them that the modern ones miss the point of completely, even with the new challenger vs the old oneI guess its fly by wire with the modern ones and fly by the seat of your pants with the old Good morning Sonny-Burnett, CameraDaytona and Kavinsky you girls missed the fun last night, C&B was flirting with me I even received a late night friend request from him/her she/he. Anyhow are you fags going to stop sitting on your balls and hiding behind your computers and contact these sellers I'm sure they all would love to meet face to face with there accusers. Your grown men by now maybe even have kids, stop acting like little bitches and getting there add removed. Meet them in person give them a piece of your gay Miami Vice mind:birdie:

• Administrators

Hey, you forgot me! I'm partially responsible for getting you busted too! After reading your posts I'm guessing maybe you finished 3rd grade? Failed spelling though. Oh well, nice to know we still get under your skin. Anyway, you're done, end of story.

Good morning Sonny-Burnett, CameraDaytona and Kavinsky you girls missed the fun last night, C&B was flirting with me I even received a late night friend request from him/her she/he. Anyhow are you fags going to stop sitting on your balls and hiding behind your computers and contact these sellers I'm sure they all would love to meet face to face with there accusers. Your grown men by now maybe even have kids, stop acting like little bitches and getting there add removed. Meet them in person give them a piece of your gay Miami Vice mind

Hey Arturo Cornejo, formerly MIAMISPYDERS, you little slimy SOB, finally returned did you? We all knew your pathetic and weak little mind couldn't resist coming back to the forum here. After all with your cars and other garbage delisted every week you finally went crying back to your mommy and pulled your Ebay ID...awww poor little slimeball. Yeah there are plenty of scammers on Ebay and you're one of the worst but as you found out the hard way..we'll be watching for lowlife like you. As to calling you up well many of us would be happy to do that...think I'll post your cell phone here for any who'd like to call you say at 3AM FL time: (305) 519-xxxxI'd love to meet you face to face pal, why don't you post your actual address in Tampa and we'll come visit you?? Oh I forgot...some on this forum have met you and here's what they had to say: "it really is too bad about his apparent child abuse. Maybe he ought to see someone about that. "