MIAMI VICE SEASON 3 GALA PROGRAM!

COOPER&BURNETT

Now THIS is one cool MIAMI VICE keepsake! This is a rare MIAMI VICE THIRD SEASON GALA PROGRAM! This 30 plus page program was given to those who attended the Gala on September 6th, 1986. This gala was to benifit the PARTNERS FOR YOUTH charity.There are photos from the stars of MIAMI VICE, advertisements, a section for autographs, full page messages from the President of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (Ronald Reagan), the Governor of Florida (Bob Graham), and the Mayor of Dade County Florida (Stephen P. Clark), etc.The cover (front and back) was painted exclusively for this program by well known artist, RICK GARCIA, who did Christmas card artwork for DON JOHNSON.This is an Ultra cool program that not many lucky people (like you) have been able to see before. There were only enough made for guests to the event, so there aren't too many made!This is yet another piece of MIAMI VICE history!Enjoy!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildANOTHER MIAMIVICEONLINE.COM EXCLUSIVE!

Coop,those are so...I have no words to say how awesome this is:clap: this stuff really cool and I like it very much:thumbsup:as always coop you make Miami Vice even more special in these days

Be sure Coop !AS MUCH AS YOU !!!!!!!!!Why has given me nature only TWO thumbs :rolleyes: ??Would you accept my other fingers also to hold them up?This programm is MOST WONDERFUL!Not only because of its rarity - no - also the look is a candy to my eyes (and soul) !!!I could laugh me limp about the picture of the guy with a *swollen head* looking like Sonny.Thank you so much for showing us another jewel which is just reached in your treasure box.Okay... let me show my joy about the new item in this way: :dance2::funky::dance2::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Coop' date='those are so...I have no words to say how awesome this is:clap: this stuff really cool and I like it very much:thumbsup:as always coop you make Miami Vice even more special in these days[/quote']Thank you Victor!Just to make you happier,....I still have more new things to post and share! :thumbsup:

Be sure Coop !AS MUCH AS YOU !!!!!!!!!Why has given me nature only TWO thumbs :rolleyes: ??Would you accept my other fingers also to hold them up?This programm is MOST WONDERFUL!Not only because of its rarity - no - also the look is a candy to my eyes (and soul) !!!I could laugh me limp about the picture of the guy with a *swollen head* looking like Sonny.Thank you so much for showing us another jewel which is just reached in your treasure box.Okay... let me show my joy about the new item in this way: :dance2::funky::dance2::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Figured you'd like this program better than the season 2 invite. :) This one has a lot more to offer, and is much more interesting. The advertisements from local businesses from 1986 is also quite interesting.Glad you like it, and I'm happy that you continue to love MIAMI VICE!

VERY awesome find COOP. I love the artwork on the cover, both front and back. I didn't even know stuff like this existed. You have the coolest stuff. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to all the 'goodies' you post up. You are truely THE Miami Vice collector... Mike

VERY awesome find COOP. I love the artwork on the cover' date=' both front and back. I didn't even know stuff like this existed. You have the coolest stuff. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to all the 'goodies' you post up. You are truely THE Miami Vice collector... Mike[/quote']Well buddy, I've got more to share!In the meantime, perhaps I'll post a few more pages from this program. Mostly advertising, but still interesting to look at this "time capsule". :thumbsup:

COOL' date=' MAN! :thumbsup:Awesome invitation and awesome photos, WOW.They don't make 'em like they used to!Pure VICE magic! :p:cool:[/quote']I agree, they don't make 'em like they used to. This was made to be top quality. Then again, it was a classy, expensive TV show, so I guess it would make sense that they shouldn't have shotty, cheap gala programs either. That would have been odd, wouldn't it? :thumbsup:MIAMI VICE FOREVER!

I agree' date=' they don't make 'em like they used to. This was made to be top quality. Then again, it was a classy, expensive TV show, so I guess it would make sense that they shouldn't have shotty, cheap gala programs either. That would have been odd, wouldn't it? :thumbsup:MIAMI VICE FOREVER![/quote']Definitely... It was & still is a class show. Love the artwork on this