The Donzi from the miami vice film?

Kavinsky

In the 2006 remake' date=' many shots of it. Hard to miss it actually. It appears about an hour and 25 minutes into the movie.[/quote']I thought that was a yellow one, a pontoon boat. Yellow and white with an open canopy without any sort of long distance amenities unlike the blue one here or the ones in the show.

Two different boats in movie....The Cat boat was an MTI named "Mojo"The Donzi pictured about was used in the movie to run "smack" into the country...they offloaded offshore and went screaming into Government cut. I wish the movie was better then it was......how about a TV reunion???

I thought that was a yellow one' date=' a pontoon boat. Yellow and white with an open canopy without any sort of long distance amenities unlike the blue one here or the ones in the show.[/quote']Ah that is an MTI Catamaran. It was called Mojo. Here is the scene for that boat:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5PUDH46agM

The ZR Donzi appears when the Vice Team has to haul a load in. This clip isn't from the actual movie, but it still shows the blue ZR.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7JO_PlrMeA

Sorry Sonny you posted as I posted haha

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7JO_PlrMeA Sorry Sonny you posted as I posted haha

Hmm funny I dont remember the scenes with the Donzi and most of the shots of the ferrari from both videos there weirdly, wonder if I saw the cut without both of them.As I would have remembered a boat in the same color as the Caddie from the show, atleast I would have thought I would of if I did see the cut with it, I don't know I only saw the film once I remember when it was new after it was released on DVD.

Not being a big fan of the movie at all I did go see it at the theatre when it came out. (hype I suppose?)When I saw it at the theatre it had the full boat race at the beginning which for some reason was edited out when it came out on video??????????(I don't know why Mann would spend two days shooting and spending thousands of dollars just to cut it?)Anyway I have heard that the newer cuts of the dvd have it back in but I can't be bothered to check as I said I was not a big fan of the movie and I found it quite stale.

Not being a big fan of the movie at all I did go see it at the theatre when it came out. (hype I suppose?)When I saw it at the theatre it had the full boat race at the beginning which for some reason was edited out when it came out on video??????????(I don't know why Mann would spend two days shooting and spending thousands of dollars just to cut it?)Anyway I have heard that the newer cuts of the dvd have it back in but I can't be bothered to check as I said I was not a big fan of the movie and I found it quite stale.

That is interesting. The version I have is from itunes, and it doesn't have a boat race scene. Overall this movie wasn't very good, but it defiantly had it's great moments. I liked the scene with Mojo, and an ending scene when Sonny and The Asian Girl (lol don't even know her name) go to a safe house. It has some cool shot angles, and the background music is perfect. The scene with the Donzi was ok. But no matter what, nothing even comes close to scenes of the Stinger in Season 1. None of the Scarab scenes have had an impact on me like the Stinger scenes have.

Well you had all of that buildup after the Hitlist and pilot episodes, plus they used a stinger for the pilot minus its spoiler.So it kind of had that going for it. Then the scarab was used for the rest of the series, S2 till the end and I think save for S5 and paintjob changes based on the season it was always more or less the same configuration.save for S5 it always had a spoiler and was used in alot of episodes. The Donzi there is in the same color as the ocean, like a stealth paint job almost so it wasnt anywhere near as distinct as the Scarab And Stinger. Then no spoiler and it was not used for an emotionally involved scenes like the Hitlist Part 2.The scene at the end with her I think was lifted from The Castilo Episode of S2 if I remember that Correctly.

Well you had all of that buildup after the Hitlist and pilot episodes' date=' plus they used a stinger for the pilot minus its spoiler.So it kind of had that going for it. Then the scarab was used for the rest of the series, S2 till the end and I think save for S5 and paintjob changes based on the season it was always more or less the same configuration.save for S5 it always had a spoiler and was used in alot of episodes. The Donzi there is in the same color as the ocean, like a stealth paint job almost so it wasnt anywhere near as distinct as the Scarab And Stinger. Then no spoiler and it was not used for an emotionally involved scenes like the Hitlist Part 2.The scene at the end with her I think was lifted from The Castilo Episode of S2 if I remember that Correctly.[/quote'] The Stinger scenes were emotional though. The scene from Nobody Lives Forever is just unbelievable. I don't have anything against the Scarab, but even if the stinger and the Scarab were the same boat, the Season 1 Stinger scenes are 10x better then all of the Scarab scenes combined lol.

The Stinger scenes were emotional though. The scene from Nobody Lives Forever is just unbelievable. I don't have anything against the Scarab' date=' but even if the stinger and the Scarab were the same boat, the Season 1 Stinger scenes are 10x better then all of the Scarab scenes combined lol.[/quote']I dont remember them in Nobody lives forever, unless you mean the contemplation scene there, the one I kind of remember the most is I think at the end of Cool Running where there sitting on the back of the ST Vitus fishinghere tubbs, whats this for?, sanity maintenance.I think the main thing with the scarab is that it was never used for anything but Crockett's buisness, while in S1 the scarab was used as a means to get around, to contemplate and to settle an old scorethe closest it got to being used as a normal boat was probably back in this world with stone onboard before they got interrupted.