Happy birthday ferrariman

COOPER&BURNETT

FERRARIMAN, HAPPY 58TH BIRTHDAY!!!!Eingefügtes BildYour our L.T. CASTILLO, the glue that holds us together, Lou. (Actually "Lou" was another Vice L.T.!;)) Eingefügtes BildYour Awesome, and I appreciate everything you have done for this website, and MIAMI VICE fansites in general. This is not a paying job, but it is a job. A labor of love. You are a MASTER at MIAMI VICE trivia too!ALL THE BEST FERRARIMAN!! :thumbsup:"Let's go smoke a beer together." ;)

It's Friday! Have a three day weekend happy birthday. Clear your desk of all your cases and make this birthday one living happy weekend.

Appreciate all the hours you've put into this site, this place wouldn't be the same without you. In fact, I keep coming here because all of the wonderful people. Have a good one, Ferrariman!

Happy Birthday, long time dear friend Lou!You're part of the Miami Vice history, buddy. We would not be here and peacefully (yes!) discuss Miami Vice in the internet without you!Take care, all the best that exists to you buddy!Dan

A very Happy Birthday to my one and only MV partner in life. You've enriched my life in so many ways. You make every day a new and exciting adventure and for that I thank you from the bottom of my heart.:happy: You've always been a loyal and driving force behind our site (not to mention a fountain of Vice information that is simply mindblowing!:thumbsup:) and for that I thank you. Your dedication and passion to MV and this great site (and it's wonderful people) speaks volumes and for that a huge thank you are in order. So here's to you Ferrariman! Cheers!:clap:

Eingefügtes Bildand as one of the latest :o Vice mice I am finally here to wishyou ALL THE BEST and say a BIG thank you for all your efforthere at the GREATEST VICE FORUM at all!Go on in a wonderful happy and healthy new year of your life!ENJOY every minute !

• Administrators

Wow! Thank you all very much for making my birthday just that much more special! I had a great day which was capped off with a romantic diner with my significant other at our favorite Italian restaurant in Toronto.Reading through all of your well wishes, some of you mentioned the past years. I can't believe I've been moderating Vice sites for 10 years! My God, has it been that long?! First .org and now here. We actually began our 5th year online on April 17th of this year. Needless to say, the old saying "time flies when you're having fun" certainly applies here.I'd like to thank you all for taking the journey with me. Without all the great fans (and friends) on this site, it would not exist! Thanks for a great birthday! :thumbsup: