Very Specific Question....

67SuperSnake

In the Season one episode Lombard (22 I think)... When sunny, Tubs and Lombard are at the villa hotels and then the shootout happens, what pink shirt is sunny wearing? Specifically when he say's "Oh man, OH MAN!"Thanks and Hope you can help!

In the Season one episode Lombard (22 I think)... When sunny' date=' Tubs and Lombard are at the villa hotels and then the shootout happens, what pink shirt is sunny wearing? Specifically when he say's "Oh man, OH MAN!"Thanks and Hope you can help![/quote']The shirt that Sonny is wearing when he is with Tubbs and Lombard, is actually a peach colored shirt, not pink.It's a 100% cotton three button "Henley" shirt. It was most likely made by a company called, "Double Swan". They cost the show $15.00-18.00 each, until they decided to buy them in bulk. It then dropped the price to $3.50 each.The shirts have been out of production for about 25 years now.That particular episode was filmed more than 25 years ago, as it's actual filming dates for that episode was March 15-25 1985.-COOP

Guest myonlyvice

If you live in the southeast the department store "Belk" sells a great peach-colored 3 button henley. It's not available right now but look for it in the spring and summer. The buttons are the wrong color but you can easily swap those out. The shirt also has a very small ring of fabric around the top, a kind collar remnant I guess, that can either be removed or stitched under to conceal. For the life of me, I don't know why they add these.

It's a good color isn't it. For me, the word 'peach' hardly describes it's visual effect. It's more like 'watch it, pal!' :clap:Great details Coop!

Wow. Coop you're the man! Were you crew on VM?Yeah that is a killer shirt. Had a few of this shirt style back in the day. Would love to pick-up something similar now.

Wow. Coop you're the man! Were you crew on VM?Yeah that is a killer shirt. Had a few of this shirt style back in the day. Would love to pick-up something similar now.

Check out the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION. There's a lot there for you to enjoy!Click below.http://www.miamiviceonline.com/forumdisplay.php?10-Cooper-amp-Burnett-s-Miami-Vice-Scrapbook