Hello I am Video Rahim -music video director

Video Rahim

I am new here. I am a music video director from Atlanta. I started watching Miami Vice when it first premiered I was in the 8th grade. It was my favorite show and then I did not see it again for almost 22 years. I ended up catching a couple of episodes and it was just as good as I remembered. I just got done doing a tribute to MV in a new music video I directed for an Atlanta band called PLS PLS. Check it out.

I am new here. I am a music video director from Atlanta. I started watching Miami Vice when it first premiered I was in the 8th grade. It was my favorite show and then I did not see it again for almost 22 years. I ended up catching a couple of episodes and it was just as good as I remembered. I just got done doing a tribute to MV in a new music video I directed for an Atlanta band called PLS PLS. Check it out.

http-~~-//youtu.be/6JFWc_4m7ng

hallo pal, i find the video good :thumbsup::radio::clap:, welcome in the great community, i am a fan from germany community:)

Actually, very good!!After seeing every episode of MIAM VICE of what seems to be hundreds of times, I do see many things that remind me of scenes from the shows. The end even reminded me a bit of the video to Glenn Fry's Smuggler's Blues. WELL DONE!The quality of the video is very professional. There is production value in that. I liked the MIAMI VICE aspect of it, of course, as I'm a MIAMI VICE fan!Dude, you gotta hook me up with the number of the topless lady. :thumbsup::happy: ..no, I mean seriously. Hook me up.

Cool video. Did you shoot this with a DSLR camera?

I shot it with a camera that is very close to the DSLR. It's Panasonic AF100 with interchangeable lenses.

Actually' date=' very good!!After seeing every episode of MIAM VICE of what seems to be hundreds of times, I do see many things that remind me of scenes from the shows. The end even reminded me a bit of the video to Glenn Fry's Smuggler's Blues. WELL DONE!The quality of the video is very professional. There is production value in that. I liked the MIAMI VICE aspect of it, of course, as I'm a MIAMI VICE fan!Dude, you gotta hook me up with the number of the topless lady. :thumbsup::happy: ..no, I mean seriously. Hook me up.[/quote']Thanks glad you like the video and the Glen Fry video was one of our inspirations, good call. The girl in the video is in a relationship and has a line of guys wanting to meet her. However she is in my last 4 music videos. Check out this one https://vimeo.com/49061232 and https://vimeo.com/42875684. Hopefully this will help get you through the day.:D

http-~~-//youtu.be/6JFWc_4m7ng

Good info thankyou :D

The girl in the video is in a relationship and has a line of guys wanting to meet her. However she is in my last 4 music videos.

Ahhh Maannn....I figured......

Guest myonlyvice

I've watched this video now probably ten times and I like it more than ever. I feel like I'm watching R-rated lost footage from the good ole days. And the outtakes are hysterical! The guy playing Tubbs is the greatest. He leaves me in stitches. It does have shortcomings like its filming location which was obviously nowhere near Florida, and moments that puzzle like Crockett and Tubbs appearing to snort coke, even doing so recreationally at the end, which was quite a departure from the traditional Vice mythology. But somehow it all works. It's a fresh perspective and I love it. And the music is quite good. I've actually caught myself humming this tune the past few days. Its style reminds me of that theme song from "Crime Story". Mr. video director, please let this only be the first in a series of Vice-themed productions.

• 3 weeks later...
I've watched this video now probably ten times and I like it more than ever. I feel like I'm watching R-rated lost footage from the good ole days. And the outtakes are hysterical! The guy playing Tubbs is the greatest. He leaves me in stitches. It does have shortcomings like its filming location which was obviously nowhere near Florida' date=' and moments that puzzle like Crockett and Tubbs appearing to snort coke, even doing so recreationally at the end, which was quite a departure from the traditional Vice mythology. But somehow it all works. It's a fresh perspective and I love it. And the music is quite good. I've actually caught myself humming this tune the past few days. Its style reminds me of that theme song from "Crime Story". Mr. video director, please let this only be the first in a series of Vice-themed productions.[/quote']Thanks glad you like it.We are getting some great responses to it.

Yeah, that was pretty cool. Some different and some the same as Miami Vice. The music video itself is great, but it's the cut scenes with audio at the end that are most memorable. Those guys are pretty funny. I'm glad you included that.