Greatest 80's Songs

timm525

'IN THE AIR TONIGHT' (By 'PHIL COLLINS')http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=k2hnw22MZwgI can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh LordAnd I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh LordCan you feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord, oh LordWell if you told me you were drowning, I would not lend a handI've seen your face before my friend, but I don't know if you know who I amWell I was there and I saw what you did, I saw it with my own two eyesSo you can wipe off that grin, I know where you've beenIt's all been a pack of liesAnd I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh LordWell I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh LordI can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh LordWell I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord, oh LordWell I remember, I remember, don't worry, how could I ever forgetIt's the first time, the last time we ever metBut I know the reason why you keep your silence UP, oh no you don't fool meWell the hurt doesn't show, but the pain still growsIt's no stranger to you and meI can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh LordWell been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh LordI can feel it in the air tonight, oh Lord, oh lordWell I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh LordI can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh LordAnd I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh LordI can feel it in the air tonight, oh lord, oh lord, oh lordWell I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh lord, oh lordI can feel it in the air tonight, oh lord, oh lord, oh lord, oh lordWell I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh lord, oh lord, oh lord

Guest The Talk
Listen to Your Heart - RoxetteI know there's something in the wake of your smile I get a notion from the look in your eyes yeah You've built a love but that love falls apart Your little piece of heaven turns to dark Listen to your heart When he's calling for you Listen to your heart There's nothing else you can do I don't know where you're going And I don't know why But listen to your heart Before you tell him goodbye Sometimes you wonder if this fight is worthwhile The precious moments are all lost in the tide yeah They're swept away and nothing is what it seems The feeling of belonging to your dreams Listen to your heart When he's calling for you Listen to your heart There's nothing else you can do I don't know where you're going And I don't know why But listen to your heart Before.... And there are voices that want to be heard So much to mention but you can't find the words The scent of magic, the beauty that's been When love was wilder than the wind Listen to your heart (take a listen to it) When he's calling for you Listen to your heart (take a listen to it) There's nothing else you can do I don't know where you're going And I don't know why But listen to your heart Before oh... Listen to your heart (take a listen to it) When he's calling for you Listen to your heart (take a listen to it) There's nothing else you can do I don't know where you're going And I don't know why But listen to your heart Before you tell him goodbye

• Administrators
You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life Ooo.. see that girl, watch that scene, diggin' the Dancing Queen Friday night and the lights are low Looking out for the place to go Where they play the right music, getting in the swing You come to look for a king Anybody could be that guy Night is young and the music's high With a bit of rock music, everything is fine You're in the mood for a dance And when you get the chance You are the Dancing Queen, young and sweet, only seventeen Dancing Queen, feel the beat, from the tambourine oh yeahYou can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life Ooo.. see that girl, watch that scene, diggin' the Dancing Queen You're a teaser, you turn 'em on Leave 'em burning and then you're gone Looking out for another, anyone will do You're in the mood for a dance And when you get the chance You are the Dancing Queen, young and sweet, only seventeen Dancing Queen, feel the beat from the tambourine oh yaaaYou can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life Ooo.. see that girl, watch that scene, diggin' the Dancing Queen Diggin the Dancing Queen
  • Like 1

• Administrators
Toto, AfricaI hear the drums echoing tonightBut she hears only whispers of some quiet conversationShes coming in 12:30 flightThe moonlit wings reflect the stars that guide me towards salvationI stopped an old man along the wayHoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodiesHe turned to me as if to say, hurry boy, its waiting there for youChorus:Its gonna take a lot to drag me away from youTheres nothing that a hundred men or more could ever doI bless the rains down in africaGonna take some time to do the things we never hadThe wild dogs cry out in the nightAs they grow restless longing for some solitary companyI know that I must do whats rightSure as kilimanjaro rises like olympus above the serengetiI seek to cure whats deep inside, frightened of this thing that Ive becomeChorus(instrumental break)Hurry boy, shes waiting there for youIts gonna take a lot to drag me away from youTheres nothing that a hundred men or more could ever doI bless the rains down in africa, I bless the rains down in africaI bless the rains down in africa, I bless the rains down in africaI bless the rains down in africaGonna take some time to do the things we never had

• Administrators
You should've been goneKnowing how I made you feelAnd I should've been goneAfter all your words of steelOh I must've been a dreamerAnd I must've been someone elseAnd we should've been overOh Sherry, our loveHolds on, holds onOh Sherry, our loveHolds on, holds onBut I want to let goYou'll go on hurtin' meYou'd be better off aloneIf I'm not who you thought I'd beBut you know that there's a feverOh that you'll never find nowhere elseCan't you feel it burnin' on and on(chorus)But I should've been goneLong ago, far awayAnd you should've been goneNow I know just why you stay(chorus)Oh Sherry, our loveHolds on, holds on

• Administrators
I said upside downYoure turning meYoure giving love instinctivelyAround and round youre turning meUpside downBoy, you turn meInside outAnd round and roundUpside downBoy, you turn meInside outAnd round and roundInstinctively you give to meThe love that I needI cherish the moments with youRespectfully I see to theeIm aware that youre cheatingWhen no one makes me feel like you doUpside downBoy, you turn meInside outAnd round and roundUpside downBoy, you turn meInside outAnd round and roundI know you got charm and appealYou always play the fieldIm crazy you are mineAs long as the sun continues to shineTheres a place in my heart for youThats the bottomlineUpside downBoy, you turn meInside outAnd round and roundUpside downBoy, you turn meInside outAnd round and roundInstinctively you give to meThe love that I needI cherish the moments with youRespectfully I see to theeIm aware that youre cheatingBut no one makes me feel like you doUpside downBoy, you turn meInside outAnd round and roundUpside downBoy, you turn meInside outAnd round and roundUpside downBoy, you turn meInside outAnd round and roundUpside downBoy, you turn meInside outAnd round and roundUpside down youre turning meYoure giving love instinctivelyAround and round youre turning meI see to thee respectfullyUpside down youre turning meYoure giving love instinctivelyAround and round youre turning meI see to thee respectfullyI said a upside down youre turning meYoure giving love instinctivelyAround and round youre turning me

Guest The Talk
Percy Sledge - When A Man Loves A Woman(1987 Platoon)When a man loves a womanCan't keep his mind on nothing elseHe'll trade the worldFor the good thing he's foundIf she's bad he can't see itShe can do no wrongTurn his back on his best friendIf he put her downWhen a man loves a womanSpend his very last dimeTryin' to hold on to what he needsHe'd give up all his comfortSleep out in the rainIf she said that's the way it ought to beWell, this man loves a womanI gave you everything I hadTryin' to hold on to your precious loveBaby, please don't treat me badWhen a man loves a womanDown deep in his soulShe can bring him such miseryIf she plays him for a foolHe's the last one to knowLovin' eyes can't ever seeWhen a man loves a womanHe can do no wrongHe can never own some other girlYes when a man loves a womanI know exactly how he feels'Cause baby, baby, baby, you're my worldWhen a man loves a woman.....

A few great lost classics of the 80s:Salt in my Tears - Martin BrileyOrbital B-Bop (Dancing in Heaven) - Q-FeelFeels Like Heaven - Fiction FactoryEyes of a Stranger - Payolas (familiar to Vicers, of course!)Fool's Game - Michael Bolton (before he was the king of adult contemporary)Catch me I'm Falling - Pretty PoisonWe Don't Have to take our Clothes Off - Jermaine StewartPump up the Volume - M/A/R/R/SCrush on You - the JetsYou Should Hear how she Talks about You - Melissa ManchesterWelcome to the Boomtown - David and DavidFour in the Morning - Night RangerCasanova - LevertWaiting for a Star to Fall - Boy Meets GirlShould I See - Frozen GhostAh! Leah! - Donnie IrisFantasy - Aldo NovaFast Car - Tracy Chapman'65 Love Affair - Paul DavisDon't Fight It - Kenny Loggins and Steve PerryLuka - Suzanne VegaI Love you Suzanne - Lou ReedSun City - Artists United Against ApartheidBe my Number Two - Joe JacksonDoin' It - Rick JamesRush Hour - Jane WeidlinGoin' Crazy - David Lee RothLove Removal Machine - The CultBlack Coffee in Bed - SqueezeMary's Prayer - Danny WilsonI'll be your Shelter - Taylor DayneSuddenly - Billy OceanStop to Love - Luther VandrossThe Lover in Me - Sheena EastonSolitaire - Laura BraniganWhirly Girl - OxoThe Politics of Dancing - Re-FlexLovergirl - Teena MarieI know as soon as I hit post, 20 more will pop into my head, but oh well.

2 songs from Peter Gabriel's Album "Security""LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME"Sat in the corner of the Garden Grill, with plastic flowerson the window silNo more miracles, loaves and fishes, been so busy with thewashing of the dishesReaction level's much too high - I can do without the stimuliI'm living way beyond my ways and means, living in the zone of the inbetweensI can see the flashes on the frozen ocean, static charge ofthe cold emotionWatched on by the distant eyes - watched on by the silenthidden spiesBut still the warmth flows through meAnd I sense you know me wellNo luck, no golden chancesNo mitigating circumstances nowIt's only common senseThere are no accidents around hereI am willing - lay your hands on meI am ready - lay your hands on meI believe - lay your hands on me, over meWorking in gardens, thornless roses, fat men play with theirgarden hosesPoolside laughter has a cynical bite, sausage speared by thecocktail satelliteI walk away from from light and sound, down stairways leading undergroundBut still the warmth flows through meAnd I sense you know me wellIt's only common senseThere are no accidents around hereI am willing - lay your hands on meI am ready - lay your hands on meI believe - lay your hands on me, over meover meLay your hands on meLay your hands on meLay your hands on me, over me

Thick cloud - steam rising - hissing stone on sweat lodge fireAround me - buffalo robe - sage in bundle - rub on skinOutside - cold air - stand, wait for rising sunRed paint - eagle feathers - coyote calling - it has begunSomething moving in - I taste it in my mouth and in my heartIt feels like dying - slow - letting go of lifeMedicine man lead me up though town - Indian ground - so far downCut up land - each house - a pool - kids wearing water wings - drink in coolFollow dry river bed - watch Scout and Guides make pow-wow signsPast Geronimo's disco - Sit 'n' Bull steakhouse - white men dreamA rattle in the old man's sack - look at mountain top - keep climbing upWay above us the desert snow - white wind blowI hold the line - the line of strength that pulls me through the fearSan Jacinto - I hold the lineSan Jacinto - the poison bite and darkness take my sight - I hold the lineAnd the tears roll down my swollen cheek - think I'm losing it - getting weakerI hold the line - I hold the lineSan Jacinto - yellow eagle flies down from the sun - from the sunWe will walk - on the landWe will breathe - of the airWe will drink - from the streamWe will live - hold the line

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
Jesse's GirlJessie is a friend,yeah, I know he's beena good friend of mineBut lately something's changedthat ain't hard to defineJessie's got himself a girland I want to make her mineAnd she's watching him with those eyesAnd she's lovin' him with that body,I just know itYeah 'n' he's holding herin his arms late,late at nightYou know, I wish that I had Jessie's girl,I wish that I had Jessie's girlWhere can I find a woman like thatI play along with the charade,there doesn't seem to bea reason to changeYou know, I feel so dirtywhen they start talking cuteI wanna tell her that I love her,but the point is probably moot'Cos she's watching him with those eyesAnd she's lovin' him with that body,I just know itAnd he's holding herin his arms late, late at nightLike Jessie's girl,I wish that I had Jessie's girlWhere can I find a woman,where can I find a woman like thatAnd I'm lookin' in the mirror all the time,wondering what she don't see in meI've been funny,I've been cool with the linesAin't that the waylove supposed to beTell me, where can I find a woman like that[solo]You know, I wish that I had Jessie's girl,I wish that I had Jessie's girlI want Jessie's girl,where can I find a woman like that, likeJessie's girl,I wish that I had Jessie's girl,I want,I want Jessie's girl

• Administrators
Suicide BlondeSuicide blondeSuicide blondeSuicide blondeSuicide blondeSuicide blondeWas the colour of her hairLike a cheap distractionFor a new affairShe knew it would finishBefore it beganSomething tells me you lost the planChorusYou want to make herSuicide blondeLove devastationSuicide blondeYou want to make herSuicide blondeLove devastationSuicide blondeShe stripped to the beatBut her clothes stay onWhite light everywhereBut you cant see a thingSuch a squeezeA mad sad momentGlory to youGlory to youTake me thereTake me thereGot some revelationPut into your handsSave you from your miseryLike rain across the landDont you seeThe colour of deceptionTurning your world around again

• Administrators
Tainted LoveSometimes I feel I've got to Run away I've got to Get away From the pain that you drive into the heart of me The love we share Seems to go nowhere And I've lost my light For I toss and turn I can't sleep at night (chorus) Once I ran to you (I ran) Now I'll run from you This tainted love you've given I give you all a boy could give you Take my tears and that's not nearly all Oh...tainted love Tainted love Now I know I've got to Run away I've got to Get away You don't really want IT any more from me To make things right You need someone to hold you tight And you'LL think love is to pray But I'm sorry I don't pray that way (chorus...) Don't touch me please I cannot stand the way you tease I love you though you hurt me so Now I'm going to pack my things and go Tainted love, tainted love (x2) Touch me baby, tainted love (x2) Tainted love (x3)
  • Like 1

• Administrators
The Tide is HighThe Tide Is High lyricsThe tide is high but I'm holding onI'm gonna be your number oneI'm not the kind of girl who gives up just like thatOh, noIt's not the things you do that tease and wound me badBut it's the way you do the things you do to meI'm not the kind of girl who gives up just like thatOh, noThe tide is high but I'm holding onI'm gonna be your number oneNumber one, number oneEvery girl wants you to be her manBut I'll wait my dear 'til it's my turnI'm not the kind of girl who gives up just like thatOh, noThe tide is high but I'm holding onI'm gonna be your number oneNumber one, number oneEvery girl wants you to be her manBut I'll wait my dear 'til it's my turnI'm not the kind of girl who gives up just like thatOh, noThe tide is high but I'm holding onI'm gonna be your number one[Repeat and ad lib until fade]

• Administrators
Do AnythingOh yeah Whatcha gonna do for me Whatcha gonna do for my love Just cant Just cant get Just cant get enough Talk to me Hey I really love you Love you so so much Put my lady next to you To always feel your touch Every lttle thing you do Seems to turn me on Even when youre talking nasty to me Over the telephone Honey Ill stay up late for you And wait for your call Buzz me up at 5 AM And I dont mind at all Cuz Ill do anything for your loving Yes will Ill do anything But with a serious step are you qualified? Just cant Just cant get Just cant get enough Talk to me First thing in the morning Ill be at your door o tough All day long and All night strong Just cant get enough Honey if you let me start you up We can begin I play your game Everytime Baby wont you let me win Cuz Ill do anything for your loving Do anything for your loving or would you send me off like a third class lover Do anything for your loving til the break of dawn Do anything for your loving baby on Just cant Just cant get Just cant get enough Talk to me You got to know The way I feel Is for real its everlasting me what you need And Ill take heed And lead you in the right direction for affection See what Im saying I aint playin Stop delayin girl And make me yor natural selection Ha ha ha ha Youre crazy I dont know about you But I think I like you Do anything for your lovin Could you find the time to make me yours? Take me out and rock the floors? GIve me every little bit of your loves what I said Make it smooth to the groove Like sandwich bread Well its you for me And me for you Theres not one thing I wouldnt do Hey Ill do most anything You and me were meant to swing Swing Do do dodo Just cant Just cant get Guess what Just cant get enough I want to be your baby Just cant Just cant get Just cant get enough

• Administrators
Chasing Cars We'll do it all Everything On our own We don't need Anything Or anyone If I lay here If I just lay here Would you lie with me and just forget the world? I don't quite know How to say How I feel Those three words are said too much They're not enough If I lay here If I just lay here Would you lie with me and just forget the world? Forget what we're told Before we get too old Show me a garden that's bursting into life Let's waste time Chasing cars Around our heads I need your grace To remind me To find my own If I lay here If I just lay here Would you lie with me and just forget the world? Forget what we're told Before we get too old Show me a garden that's bursting into life All that I am All that I ever was Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see I don't know where Confused about how as well Just know that these things will never change for us at all If I lay here If I just lay here Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

• Administrators
Bed of RosesSitting here wasted and woundedAt this old pianoTrying hard to captureThe moment this morning I don't know'Cause a bottle of vodkaIs still lodged in my headAnd some blonde gave me nightmaresI think that she's still in my bedAs I dream about moviesThey won't make of me when I'm deadWith an ironclad fist I wake up andFrench kiss the morningWhile some marching band keepsIts own beat in my headWhile we're talkingAbout all of the things that I long to believeAbout love and the truth andWhat you mean to meAnd the truth is baby you're all that I needI want to lay you down in a bed of rosesFor tonite I sleep on a bed of nailsI want to be just as close as the Holy Ghost isAnd lay you down on a bed of rosesWell I'm so far awayThat each step that I take is on my way homeA king's ransom in dimes I'd given each nightJust to see through this payphoneStill I run out of timeOr it's hard to get throughTill the bird on the wire flies me back to youI'll just close my eyes and whisper,Baby blind love is trueI want to lay you down in a bed of rosesFor tonite I sleep on a bed of nailsI want to be just as close as the Holy Ghost isAnd lay you down on a bed of rosesThe hotel bar hangover whiskey's gone dryThe barkeeper's wig's crookedAnd she's giving me the eyeI might have said yeahBut I laughed so hard I think I diedNow as you close your eyesKnow I'll be thinking about youWhile my mistress she calls meTo stand in her spotlight againTonite I won't be aloneBut you know that don'tMean I'm not lonely I've got nothing to proveFor it's you that I'd die to defendI want to lay you down in a bed of rosesFor tonite I sleep on a bed of nailsI want to be just as close as the Holy Ghost isAnd lay you down on a bed of roses

• Administrators
Woman I can hardly express, My mixed emotion at my thoughtlessness, After all I'm forever in your debt, And woman I will try express, My inner feelings and thankfullness, For showing me the meaning of succsess, oooh well, well, oooh well, well, Woman I know you understand The little child inside the man, Please remember my life is in your hands, And woman hold me close to your heart, However, distant don't keep us apart, After all it is written in the stars, oooh well, well, oooh well, well, Woman please let me explain, I never mean(t) to cause you sorrow or pain, So let me tell you again and again and again, I love you (yeah, yeah) now and forever, I love you (yeah, yeah) now and forever, I love you (yeah, yeah) now and forever, I love you (yeah, yeah)...

• Administrators
Downeaster AlexaWell I'm on the Downeaster "Alexa"And I'm cruising through Block Island SoundI have charted a course to the VineyardBut tonight I am Nantucket boundWe took on diesel back in Montauk yesterdayAnd left this morning from the bell in Gardiner's BayLike all the locals here I've had to sell my homeToo proud to leave I worked my fingers to the boneSo I could own my Downeaster "Alexa"And I go where the ocean is deepThere are giants out there in the canyonsAnd a good captain can't fall asleepI've got bills to pay and children who need clothesI know there's fish out there but where God only knowsThey say these waters aren't what they used to beBut I've got people back on land who count on meSo if you see my Downeaster "Alexa"And if you work with the rod and the reelTell my wife I am trawling AtlantisAnd I still have my hands on the wheelNow I drive my Downeaster "Alexa"More and more miles from shore every yearSince they tell me I can't sell no stripersAnd there's no luck in swordfishing here.I was a bayman like my father was beforeCan't make a living as a bayman anymoreThere ain't much future for a man who works the seaBut there ain't no island left for islanders like me

Wire - U2Innocent, and in a sense I amGuilty of the crime that's now in handSuch a nice dayThrow your life awaySuch a nice day Let it goCold these eyes, I can't believe itCold, this heart is slowHeart is stoneCall meSuch a cold heartSuch a cold man Watch you tear your self apartSo lay me downMy soul to giveSo lay me downThe longest sleepOh, the longest sleepIn I come and out you go you getHere we are again now, place your betsIs this the timeThe time to win or loseIs this the timeThe time to chooseCold these eyes, I can't believe itSo deep inside a cold fireCold, this heart is slow...Heart is stoneAny time your on there(Kiss me...)Won't you tell meThat's it just give me itIn some white trackYou come right backCartoon cutoutCut throat let outI'm on your sideBe on the both sideI'm on right trackYou get off my backI'm no dopeI give you hopeHere's the ropeHere's the ropeNow...swing away

• Administrators
Matter of TrustSome love is just a lie of the heartThe cold remains of what began with a passionate startAnd they may not want it to endBut it will, it's just a question of whenI've lived long enough to have learnedThe closer you get to the fire the more you get burnedBut that won't happen to us'Cause it's always been a matter of trustI know you're an emotional girlIt took a lot for you to not lose your faith in this worldI can't offer you proofBut you're gonna face a moment of truthIt's hard when you're always afraidYou just recover when another belief is betrayedSo break my heart if you mustIt's a matter of trustYou can't go the distanceWith too much resistanceI know you have doubtsBut for God's sake don't shut me outThis time you've got nothing to loseYou can take it, you can leave it, whatever you chooseI won't hold back anythingAnd I'll walk away a fool or a kingSome love is just a lie of the mindIt's make believe until it's only a matter of timeAnd some might have learned to adjustBut then it never was a matter of trust(INSTRUMENTAL INTERLUDE)I'm sure you're aware love,We've both had our share of believing too longWhen the whole situation was wrongSome love is just a lie of the soulA constant battle for the ultimate state of controlAfter you've heard lie upon lieThere can hardly be a question of whySome love is just a lie of the heartThe cold remains of what began with a passionate startBut that can't happen to us'Cause it's always been a matter of trustIt's a matter of trustIt's always been a matter of trustIt's a matter of trust

• Administrators
Step inside, walk this wayYou and me babe, Hey, hey! Love is like a bomb, baby, c'mon get it on Livin' like a lover with a radar phone Lookin' like a tramp, like a video vamp Demolition woman, can I be your man? Razzle 'n' a dazzle 'n' a flash a little light Television lover, baby, go all night Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet Little miss ah innocent sugar me, yeah Hey! C'mon, take a bottle, shake it up Break the bubble, break it up Pour some sugar on me Ooh, in the name of love Pour some sugar on me C'mon fire me up Pour your sugar on me Oh, I can't get enough I'm hot, sticky sweet From my head to my feet yeah Listen! red light, yellow light, green-a-light go! Crazy little woman in a one man show Mirror queen, mannequin, rhythm of love Sweet dream, saccharine, loosen up You gotta squeeze a little, squeeze a little Tease a little more Easy operator come a knockin' on my door Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet Little miss innocent sugar me, yeah Take a bottle, shake it up Break the bubble, break it up Pour some sugar on me Ooh, in the name of love Pour some sugar on me C'mon fire me up Pour your sugar on me Oh, I can't get enough I'm hot, sticky sweet From my head to my feet yeah [guitar solo] You got the peaches, I got the cream Sweet to taste, saccharine 'Cos I'm hot, say what, sticky sweet From my head, my head, to my feet Do you take sugar? one lump or two? Take a bottle, shake it up Break the bubble, break it up Pour some sugar on me Ooh, in the name of love Pour some sugar on me C'mon fire me up Pour your sugar on me Oh, I can't get enough Pour some sugar on me Oh, in the name of love Pour some sugar on me Get it, come get it Pour your sugar on me Ooh Pour some sugar on me Yeah! Sugar me!

• Administrators
It's All Coming Back to MeThere were nights when the wind was so coldThat my body froze in bedIf I just listened to itRight outside the windowThere were days when the sun was so cruelThat all the tears turned to dustAnd I just knew my eyes wereDrying up foreverI finished crying in the instant that you leftAnd I can't remember where or when or howAnd I banished every memory you and I had ever madeBut when you touch me like thisAnd you hold me like thatI just have to admitThat it's all coming back to meWhen I touch you like thisAnd I hold you like thatIt's so hard to believe butIt's all coming back to me(It's all coming back, it's all coming back to me now)There were moments of goldAnd there were flashes of lightThere were things I'd never do againBut then they'd always seemed rightThere were nights of endless pleasureIt was more than any laws allowBaby BabyIf I kiss you like thisAnd if you whisper like thatIt was lost long agoBut it's all coming back to meIf you want me like thisAnd if you need me like thatIt was dead long agoBut it's all coming back to meIt's so hard to resistAnd it's all coming back to meI can barely recallBut it's all coming back to me nowBut it's all coming backThere were those empty threats and hollow liesAnd whenever you tried to hurt meI just hurt you even worseAnd so much deeperThere were hours that just went on for daysWhen alone at last we'd count up all the chancesThat were lost to us foreverBut you were history with the slamming of the doorAnd I made myself so strong again somehowAnd I never wasted any of my time on you since thenBut if I touch you like thisAnd if you kiss me like thatIt was so long agoBut it's all coming back to meIf you touch me like thisAnd if I kiss you like thatIt was gone with the windBut it's all coming back to me(It's all coming back, it's all coming back to me now)There were moments of goldAnd there were flashes of lightThere were things we'd never do againBut then they'd always seemed rightThere were nights of endless pleasureIt was more than all your laws allowBaby, Baby, BabyWhen you touch me like thisAnd when you hold me like thatIt was gone with the windBut it's all coming back to meWhen you see me like thisAnd when I see you like thatThen we see what we want to seeAll coming back to meThe flesh and the fantasiesAll coming back to meI can barely recallBut it's all coming back to me nowIf you forgive me all thisIf I forgive you all thatWe forgive and forgetAnd it's all coming back to meWhen you see me like thisAnd when I see you like thatWe see just what we want to seeAll coming back to meThe flesh and the fantasiesAll coming back to meI can barely recall but it's all coming back to me now(It's all coming back to me now)And when you kiss me like this(It's all coming back to me now)And when I touch you like that(It's all coming back to me now)If you do it like this(It's all coming back to me now)And if we, , ,

• Administrators
My Heart Will Go OnEvery night in my dreamsI see you, I feel you,That is how I know you go onFar across the distanceAnd spaces between usYou have come to show you go onNear, far, wherever you areI believe that the heart does go onOnce more you open the doorAnd youre here in my heartAnd my heart will go on and onLove can touch us one timeAnd last for a lifetimeAnd never let go till were goneLove was when I loved youOne true time I hold toIn my life well always go onNear, far, wherever you areI believe that the heart does go onOnce more you open the doorAnd youre here in my heartAnd my heart will go on and onYoure here, theres nothing I fear,And I know that my heart will go onWell stay forever this wayYou are safe in my heartAnd my heart will go on and on