Greatest 80's Songs

timm525

• Administrators

Got a great song you want to share from the 80's? Post em here.

Link to the "Youtube Song" in the title and then copy/paste the lyrics please.

I'll start.Always loved this song.
Come take my handYou should know meI've always been in your mindYou know that I'll be kindI'll be guiding youBuilding your dreamHas to start nowThere's no other road to takeYou won't make a mistakeI'll be guiding youYou have to believe we are magicNothin' can stand in our wayYou have to believe we are magicDon't let your aim ever strayAnd if all your hopes surviveYour destiny will arriveI'll bring all your dreams aliveFor youFrom where I standYou are home freeThe planets align so rareThere's promise in the airAnd I'm guiding youThrough every turn I'll be near youI'll come anytime you callI'll catch you when you fallI'll be guiding youYou have to believe we are magicNothin' can stand in our wayYou have to believe we are magicDon't let your aim ever strayAnd if all your hopes surviveYour destiny will arriveI'll bring all your dreams aliveFor you

• Administrators
Shenna Easton, For Your Eyes OnlyFor your eyes only, can see me through the night. For your eyes only I never need to hide. You can see so much in me, so much in me that's new. I never felt until I looked at you. For your eyes only, only for you. You'll see what no-one else can see, and now I'm breaking free. For your eyes only, only for you. The love I know you need in me, the fantasy you've freed in me. Only for you, only for you. Only for you.For your eyes only, the nights are never cold. You really know me, that's all I need to know. Maybe I'm an open book because I know you're mine. But you won't need to read between the lines. For your eyes only, only for you. You see what no-one else can see, and now I'm breaking free. For your eyes only, only for you. The passions that collide in me, the wild abandoned side of me. Only for you, for your eyes only.

• Administrators
Sheena Easton - Morning Train (9 to 5) I wake up every morningI stumble out of bedStretching and yawninganother day aheadIt seems to last foreverand time goes slowly bytill babe and me's togetherthen it starts to fly'Cause the moment that he's with metime can take a flightThe moment that he's with meeverything's all rightNight time is the right timewe make loveThen it's his and my timewe take offMy baby takes the morning trainhe works from nine till five and thenhe takes another home againto find me waiting for himMy baby takes the morning trainhe works from nine till five and thenhe takes another home againto find me waiting for himHe takes me to a movieor to a restaurant, to goslow dancing anything I wantOnly when he's with meI catch lightOnly when he gives memakes me feel all rightMy baby takes the morning trainhe works from nine till five and thenHe takes another home againto find me waiting for himAll day I think of himdreamin' of him constantlyI'm crazy mad for himand he's crazy mad for meWhen he steps off that trainI'm makin' a fool, a fightWork all day to earn his payso we can play all nightMy baby takes the morning trainhe works from nine till five and thenhe takes another home againto find me waiting for himHe's always on that morning trainHe works so hardTo find me waiting for him

I was going to start a similr thread, but I'll post it here instead. Anyone with DirecTv, you get several XM music channels. One of them (#805) is 80's on 8. They play 80's music 24/7. Also, every Sunday night at 8PM (est) they do a re-broadcast of Casey Kasem top 40 from a week in the 80's. It's rather awesome to listen to it and hear hit after hit after hit. Especially picking out the Vice songs/artists. :)

• Administrators
Sittin' here, eatin' my heart out waitin' waitin' for some lover to call dialed about a thousand numbers lately almost rang the phone off the wall Lookin' for some hot stuff baby this evenin' I need some hot stuff baby tonight I want some hot stuff baby this evenin' gotta have some hot stuff gotta have some lovin' tonight I need hot stuff I want some hot stuff I need hot stuff Lookin' for a lover who needs another don't want another night on my own wanna share my love with a warm blooded lover wanna bring a wild man back home Gotta have some hot love baby this evenin' I need some hot stuff baby tonight I want some hot stuff baby this evenin' gotta have some lovin' got to have a love tonight I need hot stuff hot love lookin' for hot love Hot, hot, hot, hot stuff hot, hot, hot hot, hot, hot, hot stuff hot, hot, hot How's that hot stuff baby this evenin' I need some hot stuff baby tonight gimme little hot stuff baby this evenin' hot stuff baby got to I need your love tonight I need hot stuff lookin' for hot stuff gotta have some hot stuff Sittin' here eatin' my heart out no reason won't spend another night on my own I dialed about hundred numbers baby I'm bound to find somebody home Gotta have some hot stuff baby this evenin' I need some hot stuff baby tonight lookin' for some hot stuff baby this evenin' I need your love baby don't need your love tonight Hot stuff baby this evening I need hot stuff baby tonight yes, yes, I want some hot stuff baby this evenin' I want some hot stuff baby tonight yes, yes, yes now hot stuff baby I need your hot stuff baby tonight I want some hot stuff baby this evenin' hot stuff baby got to I need your love tonight

• Administrators
Donna Summer, On the RadioSomeone found a letter you wrote me, on the radioAnd they told the world just how you feltIt must have fallen out of a hole in your old brown overcoatThey never said your nameBut I knew just who they meant.Oh, I was so surprised and shocked, and I wondered tooIf by change you heard it for yourselfI never told a soul just how Ive been feeling about youBut they said it really loudThey said it on the airOn the radio whoa oh ohOn the radio whoa oh ohOn the radio whoa oh ohOn the radio whoa oh oh now, nowDont it kinda strike you sad when you hear our songThings are not the same since we broke up last juneThe only thing that I wanna hear is that you love me stillAnd that you think youll be comin home real soonWhoa oh yeah yeahAnd it made me feel proud when I heard you sayYou couldnt find the words to say it yourselfAnd now in my heart I know I can say what I really feelcause they said it really loudThey said it on the airOn the radio whoa oh ohOn the radio whoa oh ohOn the radio whoa oh ohOn the radioIf you think that love isnt found on the radioWell tune right in you made find the love you lostcause now Im sitting here with the man I sent away long agoIt sounded really loud they said it really loudOn the radio whoa oh ohOn the radio whoa oh ohOn the radio whoa oh ohOn the radio whoa oh ohOn the radio whoa oh ohOn the radio, radio, radio (fade)

• Administrators
(Dino Fekaris & Freddie PerrenAt first I was afraid I was petrifiedKept thinkin' I could never live without you by my side;But then I spent so many nightsThinkin' how you did me wrongAnd I grew strongAnd so you're back from outer spaceI just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your faceI should have changed that stupid lockI should have made you leave your keyIf I'd've known for just one second you'd back to bother meGo on now, go walk out the doorJust turn around now('cause) you're not welcome anymoreWeren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbyeDid I crumbleDid you think I'd lay down and die?Oh no, not.I. I will surviveOh as long as I know how to love I know I'll stay alive;I've got all my life to live,I've got all my love to give and I'll survive,I will survive. Hey hey.It took all the strength I had not to fall apartKept trying' hard to mend the pieces of my broken heart,And I spent oh so many nightsJust feeling sorry for myself. I used to cryBut now I hold my head up highAnd you see me somebody newI'm not that chained up little person still in love with you,And so you feel like droppin' inAnd just expect me to be free,Now I'm savin' all my lovin' for someone who's lovin' meGo on now.. etc.

• Administrators
I'm glad you're home Well, did you really miss me I guess you did by the look in your eye (look in your eye, look in your eye) Well lay back and relax while I put away the dishes Then you and me can rock a bye You can ring my bell, ring my bell You can ring my bell, ring my bell You can ring my bell, ring my bell You can ring my bell, ring my bell The night is young and full of possibilities Well come on and let yourself be free My love for you, so long I've been savin' Tonight was made for me and you You can ring my bell, ring my bell (ring my bell, ding-dong-ding) You can ring my bell, ring my bell (ring my bell, ring-a-ling-a-ling) You can ring my bell, ring my bell (ring my bell, ding-dong-ding) You can ring my bell, ring my bell (ring my bell, ring-a-ling-a-ling) (You can ring my bell, you can ring my bell) (Ding, dong, ding, ah-ah, ring it) (You can ring my bell, anytime, anywhere) (Ring it, ring it, ring it, ring it, oww) (You can ring my bell, you can ring my bell) (Ding, dong, ding, ah-ah, ring it) (You can ring my bell, anytime, anywhere) (Ring it, ring it, ring it, ring it, oww) You can ring my bell, ring my bell (ring my bell, ding-dong-ding) You can ring my bell, ring my bell (ring my bell, ring-a-ling-a-ling) You can ring my bell, ring my bell (ring my bell, ding-dong-ding) You can ring my bell, ring my bell (ring my bell, ring-a-ling-a-ling)

Guest The Talk
Whitney Houston / Teddy Pendergrass Hold me I'll hold you, and touch youAnd make you my womanAnd give you my love with sweet surrenderTonight our hearts will beat as oneAnd I will hold you, touch youAnd make you my woman tonightThere's something in your eyes I seeA pure and simple honestyChorus:Hold me in your arms tonightFill my life with pleasureLet's not waste this precious timeThis moment's ours to treasureHold me in your arms tonightWe'll make it last foreverWhen the morning sun appearsWe'll find our way togetherI believe you when you say that you love meKnow that I won't take you for grantedTonight the magic has begunSo won't you hold me, touch meMake me your woman tonightThere's something in your eyes I seeI won't betray your trust in meI'll hold youAnd touch youAnd make you my woman (Make me your woman) tonight

• Administrators
Men at Work, Down UnderTraveling in a fried-out combieOn a hippie trail, head full of zombieI met a strange lady, she made me nervousShe took me in and gave me breakfastAnd she said,"Do you come from a land down under?Where women glow and men plunder?Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?You better run, you better take cover."Buying bread from a man in BrusselsHe was six foot four and full of musclesI said, "Do you speak-a my language?"He just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwichAnd he said,"I come from a land down underWhere beer does flow and men chunderCan't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?You better run, you better take cover."Lying in a den in BombayWith a slack jaw, and not much to sayI said to the man, "Are you trying to tempt meBecause I come from the land of plenty?"And he said,"Oh! Do you come from a land down under? (oh yeah yeah)Where women glow and men plunder?Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?You better run, you better take cover."
  • Like 1

• Administrators
Verse 1:Every time Im telling secretsI remember how it used to beAnd I realized how much I miss youAnd I realize how it feels to be freeNow I see Im up to no good (no, no, no)And I wanna start againCant remember when I felt good (baby)No I cant remember whenChorus:No, only in my dreamsAs real as it may seemIt was only in my dreamsVerse 2:Couldnt see how much I missed you (now I do)Couldnt see how much it meantNow I see my world come tumbling down(tumbling down my world)Now I see the road is bentIf I only once could hold you (no, no, no)And remember how it used to beIf only I could scold youAnd forget how it feels to be freeChorusNo, no, no, no, only in my dreamsAs real as it may seemIt was only in my dreamsChorusNo, no, no, no, only in my dreamsAs real as it may seemIt was only in my dreamsNo, no, no, only in my dreamsAs real as it may seemIt was only in my dreams

• Administrators
If you start me upIf you start me up I'll never stopIf you start me upIf you start me up I'll never stopI've been running hotYou got me ticking gonna blow my topIf you start me upIf you start me up I'll never stopYou make a grown man crySpread out the oil, the gasolineI walk smooth, ride in a mean, mean machineStart it upIf you start it upKick on the starter give it all you got, you got, you gotI can't compete with the riders in the other heatsIf you rough it upIf you like it you can slide it up, slide it upDon't make a grown man cryMy eyes dilate, my lips go greenMy hands are greasyShe's a mean, mean machineStart it upIf start me upGive it all you gotYou got to never, never, never stopNever, neverSlide it upYou make a grown man cryRide like the wind at double speedI'll take you places that you've never, never seenStart it upLove the day when we will never stop, never stopNever stop, never stopTough me upNever stop, never stop, never stopYou, you, you make a grown man cryYou, you make a dead man comeYou, you make a dead man come
  • Like 1

• Administrators
Good Thing, Fine Young CanniblsThe one good thingIn my lifeHas gone awayI dont know whyShes gone awayI dont know whereSomewhere I cant follow herThe one good thing didnt stay too longWoo who who whoMy back was turned and she was goneHey hey heyGood thingWhere have you goneDoo doo doobie dooMy good thingYouve been gone too longGood thingDoo doo doobie dooPeople say I should forgetTheres plenty more dont get upsetDont get upsetPeople say shes doing fineMutual friends I see sometimeThats not what I want to hearWoo who who whoI want to hear she wants me nearGood thingWhere have you goneDoo doo doobie dooMy good thingYouve been gone too longGood thingDoo doo doobie dooGood thingThen one dayShe came backI was so happy that I didnt askMorning cameHey hey hey heyInto my roomWoo who who whoCaught me dreaming like a foolGood thingMy good thingDoo doo doobie dooMy my my my good thingWhere have you goneGood thingDoo doo doobie dooMy good thingHey hey my good thingDoo doo doobie doo good thingGirlWhere have you goneGood thingDoo doo doobie doo good thingIts been so longYoure gone againDoo doo doobie doo good thingGood good girlGood good girlGood thingDoo doo doobie doo good thingGood goodDoo doo doobie doo good thingGood good

'I RAN SO FAR AWAY' (By 'A FLOCK OF SEAGULLS')http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=uUjIA3Rt7gkI walked along the avenue.I never thought I’d meet a girl like you;Meet a girl like you.With auburn hair and tawny eyes;The kind of eyes that hypnotize me through;Hypnotize me through.And I ran, I ran so far away.I just ran, I ran all night and day.I couldn’t get away.A cloud appears above your head;A beam of light comes shining down on you,Shining down on you.The cloud is moving nearer still.Aurora borealis comes in view;Aurora comes in view.And I ran, I ran so far away.I just ran, I ran all night and day.I couldn’t get away.Reached out a hand to touch your face;You’re slowly disappearing from my view;Disappearing from my view.Reached out a hand to try again;I’m floating in a beam of light with you;A beam of light with you.And I ran, I ran so far away.I just ran, I ran all night and day.I couldn’t get away.

'DRESS YOU UP' (By 'MADONNA')http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=s8oJV81jq6AYou've got style, that's what all the girls saySatin sheets and luxuries so fineAll your suits are custom made in LondonBut I've got something that you'll really like[Chorus:]Gonna dress you up in my loveAll over, all overGonna dress you up in my loveAll over your bodyFeel the silky touch of my caressesThey will keep you looking so brand newLet me cover you with velvet kissesI'll create a look that's made for you[chorus]Gonna dress you up in my love, in my loveAll over your body, all over your bodyIn my loveAll over, all overFrom your head down to your toes

'TAKE ON ME' (By 'A-HA')http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=m571d_DbWZo&feature=relatedWe're talking awayI don't know whatI'm to say I'll say it anywayToday's another day to find youShying awayI'll be coming for your love, OK?Take on me, take me onI'll be goneIn a day or twoSo needless to sayI'm odds and endsBut that's me stumbling awaySlowly learning that life is OK.Say after meIt's no better to be safe than sorryTake on me, take me onI'll be goneIn a day or twoOh the things that you sayIs it life orJust a play my worries awayYou're all the things I've got to rememberYou're shying awayI'll be coming for you anywayTake on me, take me onI'll be goneIn a day or two

Guest The Talk
That's What Friends are For (Dionne Warwick)And I never thought I'd feel this wayAnd as far as I'm concernedI'm glad I got the chance to sayThat I do believe I love you And if I should ever go awayWell, then close your eyes and try to feelThe way we do todayAnd then if you can remember Keep smilin', keep shinin'Knowin' you can always count on me, for sureThat's what friends are forFor good times and bad timesI'll be on your side forever moreThat's what friends are for Well, you came and opened meAnd now there's so much more I seeAnd so by the way I thank you Whoa, and then for the times when we're apartWell, then close your eyes and knowThese words are comin' from my heartAnd then if you can remember, oh Keep smiling, keep shiningKnowing you can always count on me, for sureThat's what friends are forIn good times, in bad timesI'll be on your side forever moreOh, that's what friends are for Whoa... oh... oh... keep smilin', keep shinin'Knowin' you can always count on me, for sureThat's what friends are forFor good times and bad timesI'll be on your side forever moreThat's what friends are for Keep smilin', keep shinin'Knowin' you can always count on me, oh, for sure'Cause I tell you that's what friends are forFor good times and for bad timesI'll be on your side forever moreThat's what friends are for (That's what friends are for) On me, for sureThat's what friends are forKeep smilin', keep shinin' All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.

Guest The Talk
Watching every motion in my foolish lover's game On this endless ocean finally lovers know no shame Turning and returning to some secret place inside Watching in slow motion as you turn around and say Take my breath away Take my breath away Watching I keep waiting still anticipating love Never hesitating to become the fated ones Turning and returning to some secret place to hide Watching in slow motion as you turn to me and say Take my breath away Through the hourglass I saw you, in time you slipped away When the mirror crashed I called you, and turned to hear you say If only for today I am unafraid Take my breath away Take my breath away Watching every motion in this foolish lover's game Haunted by the notion somewhere there's a love in flames Turning and returning to some secret place inside Watching in slow motion as you turn to me and say Take my breath away My love, take my breath away

'WAKE ME UP BEFORE YOU GO-GO' (By 'WHAM')http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hksil-KkebQYou put the boom boom into my heart,You send my soul sky high when your lovin' starts.Jitterbug into my brain,Goes bang bang bang till my feet do the same.But something's bugging meSomething ain't rightMy best friend told meWhat you did last night.Left me sleepingIn my bed.I was dreamingBut I should've been with you instead.CHORUSWake me up before you go go,Don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo.Wake me up before you go go,I don't wanna miss it when you hit that highWake me up before you go go,'Cause I'm not planning on going solo.Wake me up before you go go,Take me dancing tonite.I wanna hit that high...You get the gray skies outta my way,You make the sun shine brighter than Doris Day.Turn a bright spark into a flame,My beats per minute never been the same.'Cause you're my lady,I'm your fool.Makes me crazyWhen you act so cruel.C'mon baby,Let's not fight.We'll go dancingAnd everything will be alright.REPEAT CHORUSCuddle up baby,Move in tight.We'll go dancing tomorrow night.It's cold out thereBut it's warm in bed.They can dance,We'll stay home instead.

• Administrators
The Pretenders, I'll Stand by You{OK, not 80's but still a great song!}Oh, why you look so sad? Tears are in your eyesCome on and come to me nowDont be ashamed to cryLet me see you throughcause Ive seen the dark side tooWhen the night falls on youYou dont know what to doNothing you confessCould make me love you lessIll stand by youIll stand by youWont let nobody hurt youIll stand by youSo if youre mad, get madDont hold it all insideCome on and talk to me nowHey, what you got to hide? I get angry tooWell Im a lot like youWhen youre standing at the crossroadsAnd dont know which path to chooseLet me come alongcause even if youre wrongIll stand by youIll stand by youWont let nobody hurt youIll stand by youTake me in, into your darkest hourAnd Ill never desert youIll stand by youAnd when...When the night falls on you, babyYoure feeling all aloneYou wont be on your ownIll stand by youIll stand by youWont let nobody hurt youIll stand by youTake me in, into your darkest hourAnd Ill never desert youIll stand by youIll stand by youWont let nobody hurt youIll stand by youWont let nobody hurt youIll stand by you

Drivehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMSn-NnLQLgWho's gonna tell you whenIt's too lateWho's gonna tell you thingsAren't so greatYou can't go onThinking nothing's wrongWho's gonna drive you home tonightWho's gonna pick you upWhen you fallWho's gonna hang it upWhen you callWho's gonna pay attentionTo your dreamsWho's gonna plug their earsWhen you screamYou can't go onThinking nothing's wrongWho's gonna drive you home tonightWho's gonna hold you downWhen you shakeWho's gonna come aroundWhen you breakYou can't go onThinking nothing's wrongWho's gonna drive you home tonight

'RIO' (By 'DURAN DURAN')http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=E5c0NeG-8ZIMoving on the floor now babe you're a bird of paradiseCherry ice cream smile I suppose it's very niceWith a step to your left and a flick to the right you catch that mirror way out westYou know you're something special and you look like you're the bestHer name is Rio and she dances on the sandJust like that river twisting through a dusty landAnd when she shines she really shows you all she canOh Rio, Rio dance across the Rio GrandeI've seen you on the beach and I've seen you on TVTwo of a billion stars it means so much to meLike a birthday or a pretty viewBut then I'm sure that you know it's just for youHer name is Rio and she dances on the sandJust like that river twisting through a dusty landAnd when she shines she really shows you all she canOh Rio, Rio dance across the Rio GrandeHey now woo look at that did she nearly run you downAt the end of the drive the lawmen arriveYou make me feel alive, alive aliveI'll take my chance cause luck is on my side or somethingI know what you're thinking I tell you something I know what you're thinkingHer name is Rio and she dances on the sandJust like that river twists across a dusty landAnd when she shines she really shows you all she canOh Rio, Rio dance across the Rio GrandHer name is Rio she don't need to understandAnd I might find her if I'm looking like I canOh Rio, Rio hear them shout across the landFrom mountains in the north down to the Rio GrandeDo do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do

(I Just) Died In Your Arms Tonight - Cutting Crewhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13WZ1HdXia4I keep looking for something I can't getBroken hearts lie all around meAnd I don't see an easy way out of thisHer diary, it sits on the bedside tableThe curtains are closed, the cat's in the cradleWho would've thought that a boy like me could come to thisCHORUS:Oh, I just died in your arms tonightIt must've been something you said,I just died in your arms tonightOh, I just died in your arms tonightIt must've been some kind of kissI should've walked away, I should've walked awayIs there any just cause for feeling like thisOn the surface I'm a name on a listI try to be discreet, but then blow it againI've lost and found, it's my final mistakeShe's loving by proxy, no give and all take'Cause I've been thrilled to fantasy one too many timesCHORUSIt was a long hot nightShe made it easy, she made it feel rightBut now it's over, the moment is goneI followed my hands, not my head,I know I was wrong

• Administrators
Turnaround, every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you're never coming around Turnaround, Every now and then I get a little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears Turnaround, Every now and then I get a little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by Turnaround, Every now and then I get a little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and then I fall apart Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and then I fall apart Turnaround, Every now and then I get a little bit restless and I dream of something wild Turnaround, Every now and then I get a little bit helpless and I'm lying like a child in your arms Turnaround, Every now and then I get a little bit angry and I know I've got to get out and cry Turnaround, Every now and then I get a little bit terrified but then I see the look in your eyes Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and then I fall apart Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and then I fall apart And I need you now tonight And I need you more than ever And if you'll only hold me tight We'll be holding on forever And we'll only be making it right Cause we'll never be wrong together We can take it to the end of the line Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks I really need you tonight Forever's gonna start tonight Forever's gonna start tonight Once upon a time I was falling in love But now I'm only falling apart There's nothing I can do A total eclipse of the heart Once upon a time there was light in my life But now there's only love in the dark Nothing I can say A total eclipse of the heart Turnaround bright eyes Turnaround bright eyes Turnaround, every now and then I know you'll never be the boy you always you wanted to be Turnaround, every now and then I know you'll always be the only boy who wanted me the way that I am Turnaround, every now and then I know there's no one in the universe as magical and wonderous as you Turnaround, every now and then I know there's nothing any better and there's nothing I just wouldn't do Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and then I fall apart Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and then I fall apart And I need you now tonight And I need you more than ever And if you'll only hold me tight We'll be holding on forever And we'll only be making it right Cause we'll never be wrong together We can take it to the end of the line Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks I really need you tonight Forever's gonna start tonight Forever's gonna start tonight Once upon a time I was falling in love But now I'm only falling apart There's nothing I can do A total eclipse of the heart Once upon a time there was light in my life But now there's only love in the dark Nothing I can say A total eclipse of the heart

'EYES WITHOUT A FACE' (By 'BILLY IDOL')http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=SpmWIyjilQoI'm all out of hopeOne more bad dream could bring a fallWhen I'm far from homeDon't call me on the phoneTo tell me you're aloneIt's easy to deceiveIt's easy to teaseBut hard to get releaseLes yeux sans visage eyes without a faceLes yeux sans visage eyes without a faceLes yeux sans visage eyes without a faceGot no human grace your eyes without a face.I spend so much timeBelieving all the liesTo keep the dream aliveNow it makes me sadIt makes me mad at truthFor loving what was youLes yeux sans visage eyes without a faceLes yeux sans visage eyes without a faceLes yeux sans visage eyes without a faceGot no human grace your eyes without a face.When you hear the music you make a dipInto someone else's pocket then make a slip.Steal a car and go to Las Vegas oh, the gigolo pool.Hanging out by the state line,Turning holy water into wineDrinkin' it down, ohI'm on a bus on a psychedelic tripReading murder books tryin' to stay hip.I'm thinkin' of you you're out there soSay your prayers.Say your prayers.Say your prayers.Now I close my eyesAnd I wonder whyI don't despiseNow all I can doIs love what was onceSo alive and newBut it's gone from your eyesI'd better realiseLes yeux sans visage eyes without a faceLes yeux sans visage eyes without a faceLes yeux sans visage eyes without a faceGot no human grace your eyes without a face.Such a human waste your eyes without a faceAnd now it's getting worse.