Greatest 80's Songs

timm525

• Administrators
I've paid my dues - Time after time - I've done my sentence But committed no crime - And bad mistakes I've made a few I've had my share of sand kicked in my face - But I've come through We are the champions - my friends And we'll keep on fighting - till the end - We are the champions - We are the champions No time for losers 'Cause we are the champions - of the world - I've taken my bows And my curtain calls - You brought me fame and fortuen and everything that goes with it - I thank you all - But it's been no bed of roses No pleasure cruise - I consider it a challenge before the whole human race - And I ain't gonna lose - We are the champions - my friends And we'll keep on fighting - till the end - We are the champions - We are the champions No time for losers 'Cause we are the champions - of the world -

• Administrators
Foreigner, I Wanna Know What Love IsI've gotta take a little timeA little time to think things overI better read between the linesIn case I need it when I'm olderOhhhhOo oh oh oh ohNow this mountain I must climbFeels like the world upon my shouldersThrough the clouds I see love shineIt keeps me warm as life grows colderIn my life there´s been heart-ache and painI don´t know if I can face it againCan´t stop nowI´ve travelled so far to change this lonely lifeChorusI wanna know what love isI want you to show meI wanna feel what love isI know you can show meI´m gonna take a little timeA little time to look around meI´ve got nowhere left to hideIt looks like love has finally found meIn my life there´s been heartache and painI don´t know if I can face it againCan´t stop nowI´ve travelled so far to change this lonely lifeChorus 5X

• Administrators
Here comes the woman With the look in her eye Raised on leather With flesh on her mind Words as weapons sharper than knives Makes you wonder how the other half die Other half die Here come the man With the look in his eye Fed on nothing But full of pride Look at them go Look at them kick Makes you wonder how the other half live The devil inside The devil inside Every single one of us the devil inside The devil inside The devil inside Every single one of us the devil inside Here come the world With the look in its eye Future uncertain but certainly slight Look at the faces Listen to the bells It's hard to believe we need a place called hell

• Administrators
Suicide blondeSuicide blondeSuicide blondeSuicide blondeSuicide blondeWas the colour of her hairLike a cheap distractionFor a new affairShe knew it would finishBefore it beganSomething tells me you lost the planYou want to make herSuicide blondeLove devastationSuicide blondeYou want to make herSuicide blondeLove devastationSuicide blondeShe stripped to the beatBut her clothes stay onWhite light everywhereBut you can't see a thingSuch a squeezeA mad sad momentGlory to youGlory to youTake me thereTake me thereGot some revelationPut into your handsSave you from your miseryLike rain across the landDon't you seeThe colour of deceptionTurning your world around againYou want to make herSuicide blondeLove devastationSuicide blondeYou want to make herSuicide blondeLove devastationSuicide blonde

• Administrators
Ooh, now let's get down tonightBaby I'm hot just like an ovenI need some lovin'And baby, I can't hold it much longerIt's getting stronger and strongerAnd when I get that feelingI want Sexual HealingSexual Healing, oh babyMakes me feel so fineHelps to relieve my mindSexual Healing baby, is good for meSexual Healing is something that's good for meWhenever blue tear drops are fallingAnd my emotional stability is leaving meThere is something I can doI can get on the telephone and call you up baby, andHoney I know you'll be there to relieve meThe love you give to me will free meIf you don't know the things you're dealingI can tell you, darling, that it's Sexual HealingGet up, Get up, Get up, Get up, let's make love tonightWake up, Wake up, Wake up, Wake up, 'cos you do it rightBaby I got sick this morningA sea was storming inside of meBaby I think I'm capsizingThe waves are rising and risingAnd when I get that feelingI want Sexual HealingSexual Healing is good for meMakes me feel so fine, it's such a rushHelps to relieve the mind, and it's good for usSexual Healing, baby, is good for meSexual Healing is something that's good for meAnd it's good for me and it's good to meMy baby ohhhCome take control, just grab a holdOf my body and mind soon we'll be making itHoney, oh we're feeling fineYou're my medicine open up and let me inDarling, you're so greatI can't wait for you to operateI can't wait for you to operateWhen I get this feeling, I need Sexual Healing (ad lib)

• Administrators
I've been really tryin', babyTryin' to hold back this feelin' for so longAnd if you feel like I feel, babyThen come on, oh come onLet's get it on, ah babyLet's get it on, let's love, babyLet's get it on, sugarLet's get it on, whoo-ooh-oohWe're all sensitive peopleWith so much to give, understanding, sugarSince we got to beLet's live, I love youThere's nothing wrong with meLovin' you, baby no noAnd givin' yourself to me could never be wrongIf the love is true, oh babyDon't you know how sweet and wonderfulLife can be?I'm asking you babyTo get it on with meI ain't gonna worryI ain't gonna push, I won't push you babySo come on, come on, come on, come on, come on babyStop beatin' 'round the bushLet's get it onLet's get it on, you know what I'm talkin' aboutCome on baby, hey hey, let your love come outIf you believe in love,Let's get it on, let's get it on, babyThis minute, oh yeahLet's get it on, please,Please get it onI know that you know what I've been dreaming ofDon't you baby?My whole body wants the feeling of love,Ah help me!I ain't gonna worry,No I ain't gonna push, I won't push you babySo come on, come on, come on, come on, come on darlin'Stop beatin' 'round the bushOh, gonna get it on, threatening you, babyI want to get it on, you don't have to worry that it's wrongIf the spirit moves you, let me groove youGood, let your love come down, oh, get it on,Come on baby, do you know the meaning of being sanctified?Ah...Girl, you give me good feelings, so good, something like sanctifyingOh, do right baby.Nothing wrong with love, if you wanna love me baby,Just let yourself go, oh, baby, let's get it on

• Administrators
Father wears his Sunday best Mother's tired she needs a rest The kids are playing up downstairs Sister's sighing in her sleep Brother's got a date to keep He can't hang around Our house, in the middle of our street Our house, in the middle of our ... Our house it has a crowd There's always something happening And it's usually quite loud Our mum she's so house-proud Nothing ever slows her down And a mess is not allowed Our house, in the middle of our street Our house, in the middle of our ... Our house, in the middle of our street Our house, in the middle of our ... Something tells you that you've got to get away from it Father gets up late for work Mother has to iron his shirt Then she sends the kids to school Sees them off with a small kiss She's the one they're going to miss In lots of ways Our house, in the middle of our street Our house, in the middle of our ... I remember way back then when everything was true and when We would have such a very good time such a fine time Such a happy time And I remember how we'd play simply waste the day away Then we'd say nothing would come between us two dreamers Father wears his Sunday best Mother's tired she needs a rest The kids are playing up downstairs Sister's sighing in her sleep Brother's got a date to keep He can't hang around Our house, in the middle of our street Our house, in the middle of our street Our house, in the middle of our street Our house, in the middle of our ... Our house, was our castle and our keep Our house, in the middle of our street Our house, that was where we used to sleep Our house, in the middle of our street Our house, in the middle of our street

• Administrators
Kissing you is not what I had planned And now I'm not so sure just where I stand I wasn't looking for true love But now you're looking at me You're the only one I can think of You're the only one I see CHORUS: All I need Is just a little more time To be sure what I feel Is it all in my mind Cause it seems so hard to believe That you're all I need Yes it's true we've all been hurt before But it doesn't seem to matter anymore It may be a chance we're taking But it always comes to this If this isn't love we're making Then I don't know what it is All I need Is just a little more time To be sure what I feel Is it all in my mind Cause it seems so hard to believe CHORUS No stars are out tonight But we're shining our own light And it's never felt so bright Cause girl the way I'm feeling It's easy to believe That you're all I need Ahhhh You're all I need Oooooh ahhhh

• Administrators
Set me free why dont cha babeGet out of my life why dont cha babecause you dont really love meYou just keep me hanginonSet me free why dont cha babeGet out of my life why dont cha babeYou dont really need meBut you keep me hanginonWhy do you keep a comin aroundPlaying with my heartWhy dont cha get out of my lifeAnd let me make a brand new startLet me get over youThe way youve gotten over me yeahYou say although we broke upYou still just wanna be friendsBut how can we still be friendsWhen seeing you only breaks my heart againGet out, get out of my lifeAnd let me sleep at nightcos you dont really love meYou just keep me hanginonYou say you still care for meBut your heart and soul needs to be freeAnd now that youve got your freedomYou wanna still hold on to meYou dont want me for yourselfSo let me find somebody elseWhy dont cha be a man about it and set me freeNow you dont care a thing about meYoure just using me - hey, abusing meGet out, get out of my lifeAnd let me sleep at nightcos you dont really love meYou just keep me hanginonYou dont really need meYou just keep me - hanginon

• Administrators
I've been meaning to tell you I've got this feelin' that won't subside I look at you and I fantasize You're mine tonight Now I've got you in my sights With these hungry eyes One look at you and I can't disguise I've got hungry eyes I feel the magic between you and I I want to hold you so hear me out I want to show you what love's all about Darlin' tonight Now I've got you in my sights With these hungry eyes One look at you and I can't disguise I've got hungry eyes I feel the magic between you and I I've got hungry eyes Now I've got you in my sights With those hungry eyes Now did I take you by surprise I need you to see This love was meant to be (SOLO) I've got hungry eyes One look at you and I can't disguise I've got hungry eyes I feel the magic between you and I I've got hungry eyes Now I've got you in my sights With those hungry eyes Now did I take you by surprise With my hungry eyes I need... Hungry eyes Now I've got you in my sights With my hungry eyes

• Administrators
Kenny Loggins, Danger ZoneRevvin' up your engine Listen to her howlin' roar Metal under tension Beggin' you to touch and go Highway to the Danger Zone Ride into the Danger Zone Headin' into twilight Spreadin' out her wings tonight She got you jumpin' off the track And shovin' into overdrive Highway to the Danger Zone I'll take you Right into the Danger Zone You'll never say hello to you Until you get it on the red line overload You'll never know what you can do Until you get it up as high as you can go Out along the edges Always where I burn to be The further on the edge The hotter the intensity Highway to the Danger Zone Gonna take you Right into the Danger Zone Highway to the Danger Zone

• Administrators
Kenny Loggins, I'm AlrightIm alrightNobody worry bout meWhy you got to gimme a fight? Cant you just let it be? Im alrightDont nobody worry bout meYou got to gimme a fightWhy dont you just let me beDo what you like,Doing it natrallyBut if its too easyTheyre gonna disagreeIts your lifeAnd isnt it a mysteryIf its nobodys busnessIts everybodys gameGotta catch you laterNo, no, cannonball it right awaySome cinderella kidGet it up and get you a job(dip dip dip dip dip dip dip dip)Im alrightNobody worry bout meWhy you got to gimme a fight? Cant you just let it be? Im alrightDont nobody worry bout meYou got to gimme a fightWhy dont you just let me beWho do you want? Who you be today? And who is it reallyMakin up your mind? You wanna listen to the man? Pay attention to the magistrateAnd while I got you in the moodListen to yourOwn heart beatinOwn heart beatinOwn heart beatinOwn heart beatinDont it get you movinMmmmm-manIt make me feel good(wow, cinderella kid)Then give it up and give it the job(dip dip dip dip dip dip dip dip)(boom, boom, boom, boom)Im alrightNobody worry bout meWhy you got to gimme a fight? Cant you just let it be? Im alrightDont nobody worry bout meYou got to gimme a fightWhy dont you just let me beIm alrightNobody worry bout meWhy you got to gimme a fight? Cant you just let it be? Im alrightIm alrightJust let me be

• Administrators
Phil Collins, Land of ConfusionI must have dreamed a thousand dreams Been haunted by a million screams But I can hear the marching feet They're moving into the street Now, did you read the news today? They say the danger has gone away But I can see the fire's still alight They're burning into the night There's too many men, too many people Making too many problems And there's not much love to go around Can't you see this is a land of confusion? This is the world we live in And these are the hands we're given Use them and let's start trying To make it a place worth living in Oh, superman, where are you now? When everything's gone wrong somehow? The men of steel, these men of power Are losing control by the hour This is the time, this is the place [ Find more Lyrics on www.mp3lyrics.org/N9ZX ]So we look for the future But there's not much love to go around Tell me why this is a land of confusion This is the world we live in And these are the hands we're given Use them and let's start trying To make it a place worth living in I remember long ago When the sun was shining And all the stars were bright all through the night In the wake of this madness, as I held you tight So long ago I won't be coming home tonight My generation will put it right We're not just making promises That we know we'll never keep There's too many men, too many people Making too many problems And there's not much love to go round Can't you see this is a land of confusion? Now, this is the world we live in And these are the hands we're given Use them and let's start trying To make it a place worth fighting for This is the world we live in And these are the names we're given Stand up and let's start showing Just where our lives are going to

• Administrators
Wham, Everything She WantsWork - Somebody told me: Boy everything she wants is everything she sees. I guess I must have loved you Because I said you were the perfect girl for me. Baby and now we're six months older And everything you want and everything you see Is out of reach not good enough. I don't know what the hell you want from me. Somebody tell me - won't you tell me - Why I work so hard for you? Give you money work to give you money. Some people work for a living some people work for fun Girl I just work for you. They told me marriage was a give and take Well you've shown me you can take you've got some giving to do. And now you tell me that you're having my baby I'll tell you that I'm happy if you want me to. But one step further and my back will break If my best isn't good enough then how can it be good enough for two' I can't work any harder than I do. Somebody tell me - won't you tell me - . . . Oh why do I do the tings I do? I'd tell you if I knew. My God I don't even think that I love you ! Won't you tell me? Give you money work to give you money. Work work work work work work work. Somebody tell me - won't you tell me - . . . Somebody tell me - won't you tell me - . . . Somebody tell me - won't you tell me why I do the tings I do?

• Administrators
Queen, Another One Bites The DustSteve walks warily down the street,With the brim pulled way down lowAint no sound but the sound of his feet,Machine guns ready to goAre you ready, are you ready for thisAre you hanging on the edge of your seatOut of the doorway the bullets ripTo the sound of the beatAnother one bites the dustAnother one bites the dustAnd another one gone, and another one goneAnother one bites the dustHey, Im gonna get you tooAnother one bites the dustHow do you think Im going to get along,Without you, when youre goneYou took me for everything that I had,And kicked me out on my ownAre you happy, are you satisfiedHow long can you stand the heatOut of the doorway the bullets ripTo the sound of the beatChorusAnother one bites the dustAnother one bites the dustAnother one bites the dustAnother one bites the dustThere are plenty of ways you can hurt a manAnd bring him to the groundYou can beat himYou can cheat himYou can treat him bad and leave himWhen hes downBut Im ready, yes Im ready for youIm standing on my own two feetOut of the doorway the bullets ripRepeating the sound of the beat
  • Like 1

• Administrators
Can anybody find me somebody to love? Each morning I get up I die a little Can barely stand on my feet Take a look in the mirror and cry Lord what you're doing to me I have spent all my years in believing you But I just can't get no relief, Lord! Somebody, somebody Can anybody find me somebody to love? I work hard every day of my life I work till I ache my bones At the end I take home my hard earned pay all on my own - I get down on my knees And I start to pray Till the tears run down from my eyes Lord - somebody - somebody Can anybody find me - somebody to love? (He works hard) Everyday - I try and I try and I try - But everybody wants to put me down They say I'm goin' crazy They say I got a lot of water in my brain Got no common sense I got nobody left to believe Yeah - yeah yeah yeah Oh Lord Somebody - somebody Can anybody find me somebody to love? Got no feel, I got no rhythm I just keep losing my beat I'm ok, I'm alright Ain't gonna face no defeat I just gotta get out of this prison cell Someday I'm gonna be free, Lord! Find me somebody to love Can anybody find me somebody to love?

• Administrators
Def Leppard, Pour Some Sugar On MeStep inside, walk this way You and me babe, hey! Hey! Love is like a bomb baby c'mon get it on Livin' like a lover with a radar phone Lookin' like a tramp like a video vamp Demolition woman can I be your man Razzle 'n' dazzle 'n' flash a little light Television lover baby go all night Sometime anytime sugar me sweet Little miss innocent sugar me yeah yeah C'mon take a bottle, shake it up Break the bubble, break it up Pour some sugar on me Ooh, in the name of love Pour some sugar on me C'mon fire me up Pour some sugar on me Oh! I can't get enough I'm hot, sticky, sweet From my head to my feet yeah Listen! Red light yellow light green light go! Crazy little woman in a one man show Mirror queen mannequin rhythm of love Sweet dreams saccharine loosen up You gotta please a little, squeeze a little Tease a little more Easy operator come a knockin' on my door Little miss innocent sugar me yeah Give a little more Take a bottle, shake it up Break the bubble, break it up Pour some sugar on me Ooh, in the name of love Pour some sugar on me C'mon fire me up Pour some sugar on me Oh! I can't get enough I'm hot, sticky, sweet From my head to my feet yeah You got peaches I got the cream Sweet to taste saccharine 'Cos I'm hot, say what, sticky sweet From my head, my head, to my feet Do you take sugar, one lump or two? Take a bottle, shake it up Break the bubble, break it up Pour some sugar on me ooh, in the name of love Pour some sugar on me c'mon fire me up Pour some sugar on me oh, I can't get enough Pour some sugar on me oh, in the name of love Pour some sugar on me get it, come get it Pour some sugar on me ooh Pour some sugar on me yeah, sugar me

• Administrators
Def Leppard, Love BitesIf youve got love in your sightsWatch out, love bitesWhen you make love, do you look in the mirror? Who do you think of? Does he look like me? Do you tell lies? And say that its forever? Do you think twice, or just touch n see? Ooh babeOoh yeahWhen youre alone, do you let go? Are you wild n willin or is it just for show? Ooh cmonI dont wanna touch you too much babycos making love to you might drive me crazyI know you think that love is the way you make itSo I dont wanna be there when you decide to break itNo!(love bites, love bleeds)Its bringin me to my knees(love lives, love dies)Its no surprise(love begs, love pleads)Its what I needWhen Im with you are you somewhere else? Am I gettin thru or do you please yourself? When you wake up will you walk out? It cant be love if you throw it aboutOoh babeI dont wanna touch you too much babycos making love to you might drive me crazyOhOoh yeah(love bites, love bleeds)Its bringin me to my knees(love lives, love dies)(love bites, love bleeds)Its bringin me to my knees(love lives, love dies)Its no surprise(love begs, love pleads)Its what I needIf youve got love in your sightsWatch out, love bitesYes it doesIt will be hell

• Administrators
Def Leppard, Rock of AgesGunter glieben glauchen globenAlrightI got something to sayYeah, its better to burn outYeah, than fade awayAll rightOwGonna start a fireCmon!Rise up! gather roundRock this place to the groundBurn it up lets go for brokeWatch the night go up in smokeRock on! (rock on!)Drive me crazier, no serenadeNo fire brigade, just pyromania, cmonWhat do you want? what do you want? I want rocknroll, yes I doLong live rocknrollOh lets go, lets strike a lightWere gonna blow like dynamiteI dont care if it takes all nightGonna set this town alight, cmonWhat do you want? what do you want? I want rocknroll, alright!Long live rocknroll, oh yeahRock of ages, rock of agesStill rollin, keep a-rollinRock of ages, rock of agesStill rollin, rocknrollinWe got the power, got the gloryJust say you need it and if you need itSay yeah!Ooh yeahHeh heh heh hehNow listen to meIm burnin, burnin, I got the feverI know for sure, there aint no cureSo feel it, dont fight it, go with the flowGimme, gimme, gimme, gimme one more for the roadWhat do you want? what do you want? I want rocknroll, you betchaLong live rocknrollRock of ages, rock of agesStill rollin, keep a-rollinRock of ages, rock of agesStill rollin, rocknrollinWe got the power, got the gloryJust say you need it and if you need itSay yeah!Say yeah!Were gonna burn this damn place down, woo hooDown to the groundHeh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

• Administrators
Heart, These DreamsSpare a little candle, save some light for me. FiguresUp ahead moving in the trees. White skin in linen,Perfume on my wrist, and the full moon that hangs overThese dreams in the mist.Darkness on the edge, Shadows where I standI search for the time on a watch with no hands,I want to see you clearly, Come closer to thiscome closer to thisBut all I remember are the dreams in the mistCHORUSThese dreams go on when I close my eyes. Every secondOf the night, I live another life. These dreams thatSleep when it's cold outside, every moment I'm awake,The further I'm away.Is it cloak and dagger, could it be Spring or Fall?I Walk without a cut through a stained-glass wall.Weaker in my eyesight, a candle in my grip, and wordsThat have no form are falling from my lips.CHORUSThese dreams go on when I close my eyes. Every secondOf the night, I live another life. These dreams thatSleep when it's cold outside, every moment I'm awake,The further I'm away.BRIDGEThere's something out there I can't resist. I need toHide away from the pain. There's something out there I can't resist.The sweetest song is silence that I've ever heard.Funny how your feet in dreams never touch the Earth. In a wood full of princes, freedom is a kiss. But thePrince hides his face from dreams in the mist.CHORUSThese dreams go on when I close my eyes. Every secondOf the night, I live another life. These dreams thatSleep when it's cold outside, every moment I'm awake,The further I'm away.CHORUSThese dreams go on when I close my eyes. Every secondOf the night, I live another life. These dreams thatSleep when it's cold outside, every moment I'm awake,The further I'm away.

• Administrators
Ive been lonelyIve been waiting for youIm pretending and thats all I can doThe love Im sendingAint making it through to your heartYouve been hiding, never letting it showAlways trying to keep it under controlYou got it down and youre wellOn the way to the topBut theres something that you forgotWhat about loveDont you want someone to care about youWhat about loveDont let it slip awayWhat about loveI only want to share it with youYou might need it somedayI cant tell you what youre feeling insideI cant sell you what you dont want to buySomethings missing and you got toLook back on your lifeYou know something here just aint rightWhat about loveDont you want someone to care about youWhat about loveDont let it slip awayWhat about loveI only want to share it with youWhat about loveDont you want someone to care about youWhat about loveDont let it slip awayWhat about loveI only want to share it with you

• Administrators
Heart, All I Want To Do Is Make Love To YouIt was a rainy nightWhen he came into sight,Standing by the road,No umbrella, no coat.So I pulled up alongsideAnd I offered him a ride.He accepted with a smile,So we drove for a while.I didnt ask him his name,This lonely boy in the rain.Fate, tell me its right,Is this love at first sight? Please dont make it wrong,Just stay for the night.All I wanna do is make love to youSay you willYou want me tooAll I wanna do is make love to youIve got lovin arms to hold on toSo we found this hotel,It was a place I knew wellWe made magic that night.Oh, he did everything rightHe brought the woman out of me,So many times, easilyAnd in the morning when he woke allI left him was a noteI told himI am the flower you are the seedWe walked in the gardenWe planted a treeDont try to find me,Please dont you dareJust live in my memory,Youll always be thereAll I wanna do is make love to youOne night of love was all we knewAll I wanna do is make love to youIve got lovin arms to hold on toOh, oooh, we made loveLove like strangersAll night longWe made loveThen it happened one day,We came round the same wayYou can imagine his surpriseWhen he saw his own eyesI said please, please understandIm in love with another manAnd what he couldnt give meWas the one little thing that you canAll I wanna do is make love to youOne night of love was all we knewAll I wanna do is make love to youSay you will, you want me tooAll night longAll night longAll night longAll night long

Gotta be something on the list from the "Joshua Tree" by U2 ... that was 87 but sooo good (and still sounds as good today)U2, Joshaua TreeI want to run I want to hide I want to tear down the walls That hold me inside I want to reach out And touch the flame Where the streets have no name I want to feel sunlight on my face I see the dust cloud disappear Without a trace I want to take shelter from the poison rain Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name We're still building Then burning down love Burning down love And when I go there I go there with you It's all I can do The city's aflood And our love turns to rust We're beaten and blown by the wind Trampled in dust I'll show you a place High on a desert plain Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name We're still building Then burning down love Burning down love And when I go there I go there with you It's all I can do Our love turns to rust We're beaten and blown by the wind Blown by the wind Oh, and I see love See our love turn to rust We're beaten and blown by the wind Blown by the wind Oh, when I go there I go there with you It's all I can do

• 4 months later...

I have A LOT of Favorite Songs from the 80's as I am a HUGE Fan of the 80's Era. But one song that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE & GIVES ME STRENGTH when things go wrong and I just want to give up is:NEVER SURRENDER BY COREY HART:Just a little more time is all we're asking forCause just a little more time could open closing doorsJust a little uncertainty can bring you downAnd nobody wants to know you nowAnd nobody wants to show you howSo if you're lost and on your ownYou can never surrenderAnd if your path won't lead you homeYou can never surrenderAnd when the night is cold and darkYou can see, you can see lightCause no-one can take away your rightTo fight and never surrenderWith a little perserverence you can get things downWithout the blind adherence that has conquered someAnd nobody wants to know you nowAnd nobody wants to show you howSo if you're lost and on your ownYou can never surrenderAnd if your path won't lead you homeYou can never surrenderAnd when the night is cold and darkYou can see, you can see lightCause no-one can take away your rightTo fight and never surrender, to never surrenderAnd here is the link for the You Tube Video For The Song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHl4OmRpq8M