Don Johnson On The Late, Late Show With Craig Ferguson (12-18-2012)

mvnyc

Darn, I got beaten to the scoop. Here's a link to a clip featuring Don: http://www.cbs.com/shows/late_late_show/video/D8AC1263-3C71-C752-2EA6-B1884D843DB5/craig-ferguson-spencer-big-daddy-bennettHow did you think DJ came off? I think he comes off as a bit intimidating. Not saying that's good or bad, just an observation. Like you wouldn't know when it's ok to joke around with him.On hosts: Quite simply, Craig Ferguson is the best act on late night. Each one of them has their schtick and their pros and cons, but Ferguson's format is good, and he's a practiced, stand-up comedian. His silliness isn't too over the top like some of the others, but he is mostly a joker. Even though there's no such thing as perfect, If I had to say there's a "best" host, or maybe most "classic", I think it would've been Johnny Carson, although it was a product by and for a bygone era. Because sometimes I like to complain: Here's my list of gripes about the others, I won't mention who's who, I'm sure I have something here that can offend everybody:A) Too juvenileB) Too blatantly progressive/commieC) Too mainstream, like '80s HBOD) Tries too hard/too much an upstartE) Too much of a second banana and too low-browF) Too much an MTV dropout

http://www.cbs.com/shows/late_late_show/video/D8AC1263-3C71-C752-2EA6-B1884D843DB5/craig-ferguson-spencer-big-daddy-bennettHow did you think DJ came off? I think he comes off as a bit intimidating. Not saying that's good or bad, just an observation. Like you wouldn't know when it's ok to joke around with him.On hosts: Quite simply, Craig Ferguson is the best act on late night. Each one of them has their schtick and their pros and cons, but Ferguson's format is good, and he's a practiced, stand-up comedian. His silliness isn't too over the top like some of the others, but he is mostly a joker. Even though there's no such thing as perfect, If I had to say there's a "best" host, or maybe most "classic", I think it would've been Johnny Carson, although it was a product by and for a bygone era. Because sometimes I like to complain: Here's my list of gripes about the others, I won't mention who's who, I'm sure I have something here that can offend everybody:A) Too juvenileB) Too blatantly progressive/commieC) Too mainstream, like '80s HBOD) Tries too hard/too much an upstartE) Too much of a second banana and too low-browF) Too much an MTV dropout

Don looks healthy and happy and very open specially in his sexual life with his wife kelly.Don is very funny and that smile always gets me