Xmas chat party, anyone?

cageyJG

I've been trying, but it's been "connecting" for over five minutes. :rolleyes:For some reason, it's not working for me. Oh well, I'm here, and I did try.Love ya everyone!-COOP

Had some tech issues tonight, but some good long chats too, give it one more try... east coast people are getting tired but we'll hang in there a little longer...

Had some tech issues tonight' date=' but some good long chats too, give it one more try... east coast people are getting tired but we'll hang in there a little longer...[/quote']O.K., I'll try again.

Thanks' date=' Coop. We hit a few rough patches on our end but will have a toast to you.[/quote']I feel like I'm locked out of the "cool people's club" lol! Oh well... Love you guys. Your the BEST!

I am worn out! Man, is there anything we didn't talk about?And hey, it's 11:43 P.M., no meteors, we made it! Very very good times with great friends today. Thanks, everyone. Lights out.

didn't talk about?And hey, it's 11:43 P.M., no meteors, we made it! Very very good times with great friends today. Thanks, everyone. Lights out.

Big thanks for organising the end of the world party. Was good chatting to you guys :clap: :clap:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::So sad...nobody was there when I was & I stayed up late too....

I couldn't even get onto the chat. :cry:Oh well Chloe, at least we have eachother. ;)

I couldn't even get onto the chat. :cry:Oh well Chloe' date=' at least we have eachother. ;)[/quote']I tried to get onto the chat but when it finally loaded it asked me for a password. Not sure if anyone was there or I just got time differences mixed up.:eek:Maybe better luck next time:thumbsup:

I tried to get onto the chat but when it finally loaded it asked me for a password. Not sure if anyone was there or I just got time differences mixed up.:eek:Maybe better luck next time:thumbsup:

Aussiefan, there was a password (Lorraine) mentioned in Cagey's post. I missed it too to begin with. I don't want to wait another 5,000+ years to chat to you guys again.

I appreciate everyones' enthusiasm, that makes me want to plan for something again. A member here mentioned that we used to do a good number of these back in the .org days. On the 21st, we tested it out again and it was too cool catching up with you. I'm willing to try for another one the weekend of the 5th/6th for the stragglers (I mean that in the nicest way possible). ;) Want to look at time zones and see when might be best to catch the most people.In the meantime, everyone's welcome to 1) use the tinychat room, which is always open - and 2) do try Caipi's videochat, it's located on the left side of the frontpage of this website. 3) Also feel free to coordinate here, or in a new thread if you'd like to do something sooner. Happy holidays, everyone.

I couldn't even get onto the chat. :cry:Oh well Chloe' date=' at least we have eachother. ;)[/quote']This is true....[ATTACH=CONFIG]7347[/ATTACH]More than willing to try again cageyjg...:thumbsup:

post-51-13892965167137_thumb.jpg

• 11 months later...

Subject: MV Virtual Reunion Party - 2013Date: To be announced (toward end of December)Adult beverages: Your choiceHere tonight popping in with the idea to get it percolating. Time to catch up with old friends and make some new ones! If you have any ideas, pls PM or post, any chat subjects are welcome. Any/all celebrity lurkers welcome, of course!Also - Trying to get in touch with someone I met online last year who lived in central Florida, but alas, I forgot your name. If that person could send me a PM or post, I'd appreciate it.