"Child's Play" - Season 4 /Episode #5

Matt5

No thread for "Childs Play" ? watched this last nite and noticed the road Crockett is driving down after visiting Billy/Caroline is Arthur Lamb Rd in Virginia Key ( as seen in "Cuba Libre ").:D

• 3 weeks later...

No thread for "Childs Play" ? watched this last nite and noticed the road Crockett is driving down after visiting Billy/Caroline is Arthur Lamb Rd in Virginia Key ( as seen in "Cuba Libre ").:D

I am nearly done working on this ep. and will publish it shortly. Remember this... C takes Billy driving...Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

I am nearly done working on this ep. and will publish it shortly. Remember this... C takes Billy driving...Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Great capture - is that the Miami stadium from "Forgive us our Debts " .:D

Great capture - is that the Miami stadium from "Forgive us our Debts " .:D

Great work Charlie.No the Miami Stadium was larger and closed in. This shot looks like a high school football/soccer stadium or public park.

Really good find - look forward to this episode coming up on your site Charlie :D

Very soon! Maybe if I get a chance tonight to work on it. That scene was filmed at FIU at what is called the North Miami Athletic Arena or something like that. It is at the NW corner of the campus by the waste water treatment plant. Memory says 159th street at FIU stadium st.

Very soon! Maybe if I get a chance tonight to work on it. That scene was filmed at FIU at what is called the North Miami Athletic Arena or something like that. It is at the NW corner of the campus by the waste water treatment plant. Memory says 159th street at FIU stadium st.

Great work - same site as "The Fix" baseball arena/campus.Charlie - I was going to ask you 3033 Nw River Drive - where they filmed the office scenes for the Pilot and stairwell - you got photos is it accessible did you walk in and ask ? I hope to go there soon. Regards Matt

Great work - same site as "The Fix" baseball arena/campus.Charlie - I was going to ask you 3033 Nw River Drive - where they filmed the office scenes for the Pilot and stairwell - you got photos is it accessible did you walk in and ask ? I hope to go there soon. Regards Matt

Matt, I believe The Fix scenes were filmed at the South FIU Campus at 11200 Southwest 8th Street. This is the oldest campus that used to be Tamiami Airport. Agree, great work Charlie, looking forward to it.

Matt' date=' I believe The Fix scenes were filmed at the South FIU Campus at 11200 Southwest 8th Street. This is the oldest campus that used to be Tamiami Airport. Agree, great work Charlie, looking forward to it.[/quote']Thanks Jim I just saw the FIU and put them together :D

There is a door bell/buzzer at the front door. Press it and they will buzz you in. I have always gone straight uostairs and introduced myself and told them while I was there. They have always been welcoming and helpfull.
  • Like 1

I just published this ep. :thumbsup:

Fantastic thankyou so much SoflaJeremy - you still live in Miami Beach by South Pointe Park/ Washington Ave ?:D:D

Interesting about the end shootout at NE159st as this is I believe the same area as they shot "Redemption in Blood " s final scene with Tubbs hanging off saved by Burnett/ Crockett with North Dade Justice Centre ( "Line of Fire" ) in background.:D

Fantastic thankyou so much SoflaJeremy - you still live in Miami Beach by South Pointe Park/ Washington Ave ?:D:D

I lived in FT Lauderdale for a long time but have been in the frozen wasteland of Massachusetts where my wife's family is since DEc 2009. We have, however started plans to move back to the United States by this fall and should land somewhere in FLA.

I lived in FT Lauderdale for a long time but have been in the frozen wasteland of Massachusetts where my wife's family is since DEc 2009. We have' date=' however started plans to move back to the United States by this fall and should land somewhere in FLA.[/quote']I thought you lived in that pink/ blue condo that went up in 1994 in South Pointe Park / Washington Avenue in Miami Beach :D

I lived in FT Lauderdale for a long time but have been in the frozen wasteland of Massachusetts where my wife's family is since DEc 2009. We have' date=' however started plans to move back to the United States by this fall and should land somewhere in FLA.[/quote']Funny. :)

I thought you lived in that pink/ blue condo that went up in 1994 in South Pointe Park / Washington Avenue in Miami Beach :D

No I use to live in the Palms in Ft Laudedale which is right on the beach and is also a pink high-rise somewhat similar to the one in sobe.

No I use to live in the Palms in Ft Laudedale which is right on the beach and is also a pink high-rise somewhat similar to the one in sobe.

In a neon lit penthouse suite like Dale Menton ? :)

Aah okay that would explain it :D

In a neon lit penthouse suite like Dale Menton ? :)

That was a few years earlier when I had a penthouse a few blocks south of Sunrise Blvd. and north of Las Olas (Where The Boys Are, Whatever Works) I had Neon lights running along the perimeter of the livingroom and kitchen ceilings(southside of building) and they could be seen from just about anywhere on the strip (for miles). Several people told me they had thought it was a bar untill they found out it was my place.

That was a few years earlier when I had a penthouse a few blocks south of Sunrise Blvd. and north of Las Olas (Where The Boys Are' date=' Whatever Works) I had Neon lights running along the perimeter of the livingroom and kitchen ceilings(southside of building) and they could be seen from just about anywhere on the strip (for miles). Several people told me they had thought it was a bar untill they found out it was my place.[/quote']Great SoflaJeremy !:D

• 2 months later...