1985 MIAMI VICE CAST & CREW PONCHO!

COOPER&BURNETT

This is a very rare MIAMI VICE cast and crew rain poncho from 1985!This is from the collection of MICHAEL SCHULTE, who was a member of the POST PRODUCTION UNIT on MIAMI VICE for all five seasons of the series. This is now part of my personal collection.For whatever reason, either not many were made, or not many survive now. (I have a guess that crew members could either have a MIAMI VICE windbreaker, or the MIAMI VICE rain poncho as a choice. If I'm correct, most would have chosen the windbreaker.)This Turquoise Poncho is a one size fits all. Michael worked for MIAMI VICE in Los Angeles, (where it doesn't rain much) not in sunny, but also rainy Florida, so there's no telling why he got one.You will see in photos further down, that this was a gift from DON JOHNSON himself!It's big, and bulky, and a bit on the heavy side, so most likely, many of these rare items were discarded over the years.Mine is in unused condition. Eingefügtes BildANOTHER MIAMIVICEONLINE.COM EXCLUSIVE!

And underneath the label......... another label showing that this Poncho was a 1985 CHRISTMAS GIFT from DON JOHNSON himself! Eingefügtes Bild

Hmm could do the man with no name thing just with pastel colors with it.

I don't understand your sentence Kavinsky. What do you mean?

Hmm could do the man with no name thing just with pastel colors with it.

I don't understand your sentence Kavinsky. What do you mean?

Eingefügtes BildOhhh.... NOW I get it!!! :D:DTook me a minute there.... :)Hope everyone likes this. If so, post a comment. :cheers:

And underneath the label......... another label showing that this Poncho was a 1985 CHRISTMAS GIFT from DON JOHNSON himself! Eingefügtes Bild

Wow - that is cool Perfect for those sudden tropical rain bursts:D

A nice item for your big collection COOP!:thumbsup:Very cool that Don often spend such presents to members of the crew of MIAMI VICE...Unfortunately you won't have too many days to wear the poncho as an californian native!:)I may give you my address COOP...???:p

Great catch' date=' C&B! I wonder where you get all these things from. :radar:[/quote']Hi Carlo! Long time no talk pal!This is from the collection of MICHAEL SCHULTE, who was a member of the POST PRODUCTION UNIT on MIAMI VICE for all five seasons of the series. This is now part of my personal collection.I purchased it, and other items DIRECTLY from Mr. Schulte. :thumbsup:

Wow - that is cool Perfect for those sudden tropical rain bursts:D

I have a few DON JOHNSON crew gifts now, and some of his Christmas cards to the Cast and Crew. There's another crew item that was a DJ gift, that I hope to get someday.I'm not going to actually use the rain Poncho, as it doesn't breathe. Rainwear that I own now in 2012 is light weight, water proof, and breathes. A lot has changed since 1985! :)Glad you like it Matt5.

A nice item for your big collection COOP!:thumbsup:Very cool that Don often spend such presents to members of the crew of MIAMI VICE...Unfortunately you won't have too many days to wear the poncho as an californian native!:)I may give you my address COOP...???:p

Wanna borrow it?! :) It's a cool item, that's for sure, but it's better kept as a keepsake from a popular TV program then actually using it.Once again, it will have a place of honor in the Museum. I'm honored to share it with you!

Eingefügtes BildOhhh.... NOW I get it!!! :D:DTook me a minute there.... :)Hope everyone likes this. If so' date=' post a comment. :cheers:[/quote']oh come on you dont have all of those films on dvd?!