1985 MIAMI VICE CAST & CREW PONCHO!

COOPER&BURNETT

WOAH!! Amazing Mr C&BIts incerdible how many props & bits & pieces were involved in the show!

Chloe, You look pretty cute with those ray ban wayfarers on!

Wonder if there any more out there :D

Most likely, yes. But there aren't too many out there. It's just too big, heavy and bulky to keep. It's hard for me to store it. I only have to because I preserve and protect these items.Until I aquired it, I had never heard of, or seen one. There are still MIAMI VICE cast and crew things out there that we don't know exist. It's like discovering something, like a new species of animal. Each time something is discovered, it needs to be studied, cataloged, and preserved. Now, it's safe in the Museum.

And underneath the label......... another label showing that this Poncho was a 1985 CHRISTMAS GIFT from DON JOHNSON himself! Eingefügtes Bild
WOW :thumbsup: VERY COOL' date=' C&B :cool:[/quote']DJAngel, I'm going to bet that being this was a gift from DON JOHNSON, is REALLY why you think this is cool! :) Am I right?? lol! Very happy that you like it!

How cool COOP.:cool:I like your suprises mate. Can't wait for the next one.:thumbsup:

Well, this was to be the "big one", but I have another cool item to share that nobody has seen yet.I'm hoping everyone is enjoying this rare item.If ya like it, I enjoy reading your comments.

Coop, a very :cool: item you share with us.And a gift from DJ now that is way :cool: in my opinion.Thanks for sharing.Coop,like I said you need your own museum pal :D I would definitely go to it

Great item! Where's the museum and when can we visit?
If you bring your Camera car here' date=' I'll let [u']you visit!!(P.S. Miami Vice donations are happily accepted ....love the car, hint, hint, hint. lol )

Coop' date=' a very :cool: item you share with us.And a gift from DJ now that is way :cool: in my opinion.Thanks for sharing.Coop,like I said you need your own museum pal :D I would definitely go to it[/quote']Thanks alleycat!Yep, I love the DON JOHNSON gifts that he gave to the cast and crew. They are unique, and rare.As for the museum, luckily, the museum is on this website 24 /7. No appointment needed. :)Still have stuff to share that hasn't been shown yet.

you visit!!(P.S. Miami Vice donations are happily accepted ....love the car, hint, hint, hint. lol )

Sounds like a good offer - some day we will have to work it out....

Sounds like a good offer - some day we will have to work it out....

I'd love to have that beautiful set of wheels of yours on display in the world's biggest MIAMI VICE Museum. ;) Take good care of it my friend! :cheers:

yeah you could do a couple of photos with it like here

where I think Nofrez used a photo of this and put a photo of him against it, you could do that for real with the pilot shirt with the real car lol.

yeah you could do a couple of photos with it like here

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jC_hVFJsAQ

where I think Nofrez used a photo of this and put a photo of him against it' date=' you could do that for real with the pilot shirt with the real car lol.[/quote']Your right, I could!It is possible.Eingefügtes Bild

gotta say though Jesus that watch really is huge, makes mine look like a dwarf in comparison which is about the size of this one at the start:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceM_zBHvvfs

and I like chronographs just for the record and I dont agree with most of what he said there. But jesus compared to the first one there that is on par with my mass produced omega it looks like a lotus elan sitting next to a ferrari testarossa.Eingefügtes Bildand a lotus elan like the 914 is super tiny compared to everything on the road.probably would need about 3 to match the mass of your watch therestill though just finished watching up my own video all the way through and I gotta say society for thin dress watches? what am I now part of a cult now because I like my old omega?!which is this baby with a gold stretch band

Eingefügtes Bild
gotta say though Jesus that watch really is huge' date=' makes mine look like a dwarf in comparison which is about the size of this one at the start:[/quote']It is big, but because I have really small, narrow wrists, it makes it look huge, but on a normal sized wrist, it wouldn't look that big.

ah I see' date=' it is sitting loose there, also 10 minutes to midnight, 10 till 2013 here.[/quote']They made it as tight as they could for my wrist without it being too tight, or too loose. It was done correctly for me.Three more hours till midnight here. (not really looking forward to 2013)

They made it as tight as they could for my wrist without it being too tight' date=' or too loose. It was done correctly for me.Three more hours till midnight here. (not really looking forward to 2013)[/quote']hmm didnt know that they fit it for the person, yeah I dont know with 2013 hope it gets better but it probably wont.still kind of funny though with that dress watch thing, the bring back thin dress watch club or whatever, sounds like a cult and then to listen to this:
is kind of perturbing

STINGER390X, .....Have you got your Crew Poncho yet? I'd like to see your pictures of it, and see who's name is on the front!