New Year chat party (I survived the holidays edition)

cageyJG

In response to overwhelming demand, we're going to have a makeup chat party tomorrow, 5 JAN.- 2300 Siauliai/2100 GMT/1600 New York/1300 California - Will last for about 90 minutes, you can always stay longer- Try to drop in, even just to say "hello and goodbye" during the first hour if you can- Had a few instances where folks were disconnected last time, or couldn't connect. If this happens, don't panic! The other tinychat rooms I've observed were capable of having a few dozen members and didn't suffer major issues.- Bring your Lowenbraus, your Jack and any topics at all. If you can, try to have a link to cut/paste to a picture of your town or city to share, people are always interested in that. Any links to places in Miami you like would be great too. Bring your 2013 resolutions to share if you like. http://tinychat.com/cageyjgPwd: LorraineWebcam/Audio capable (but not required)

Will also try and be there. I think that is about 07:00 on the 6th Jan for me.:cool:Hopefully JD does not bite me too much tonight:D

Alleycat' date=' our condolences go out to you.[/quote']Thank you Cagey.I appreciate that so much.I am right now on chat I guess I am late did not come back home only at seven.Had the funeral service.No burial to much snow and cold to do that.Had a reception at the funeral complex and drinks and food.Had wine and a shot of vodka that's the polish way.Sorry I missed it.I missed you guys needed something like this chatting with people a rough day.

Sent you a PM. Let's all send some of our vice love and good karma out toward Alleycat tonight. It was more a quiet affair today, but still fun. We were rocking out to reggae vice and a few others. What was so cool - and amazing - was that one person was going to bed, while I was getting ready for dinner, while another person was just finishing breakfast. Incredible when you think about it. Hope to see more of you next time, maybe we'll try another in a few months after we thaw out from the deep freeze. Cheers.

Excellent chat today.:cool:Thanks CageyJG:thumbsup:Is cool to finally chat with fellow vicers. And your right it is amazing, someone having breakfast, someone dinner. Morning for some night for others. A small world, especially with the internet. How cool.Would be very cool to hopefully have these chat sessions every few months.:cheers:

• Administrators

So sorry I missed it last night but I found out too late. :o I've always loved chatting with our members. In the past we used to schedule chats whenever, not just for the holidays so don't hold back. Whenever the mood strikes you, please schedule another one and I'll try my best to make it! :thumbsup: