Revo 840/001 for sale

musicmax

Hey group - I have a big collection of Vice items that I am regrettably selling. I thought I'd start off with the "grail" of MV sunglasses: the Burnett Blue Revo 840/001. These are in wicked good condition because they don't fit my big head so I never wore 'em! More pictures at the listing...http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370731706786[ATTACH=CONFIG]7424[/ATTACH]

Wow. These lasted about 20 minutes :eek: SOLD!Oh well here's a list of my other swag that I'll be listing soon.1986 CalendarClothing:Multiple satin jacketsSeverely distressed sweatshirtUnconstructed shawl collar tuxedo jacket - like the one in Yankee Dollar and One Way Ticket but without the epauletsSunglasses:Porsche Carrera 5512 XX 125 (Pilot)Persol 69218 (S3)Models:Monogram model: Scarab Offshore Power BoatMonogram model: Sealed Daytona SpyderMonogram model: TestarossaRevell reissue model: Daytona SpyderRevell reissue model: TestarossaRecords:45rpm: Miami Vice theme (UK)45rpm: Crockett's Theme MCA 1193LP: Miami ViceLP: Miami Vice II (sealed cutout)LP: Miami Vice Theme (3 versions)Magazines:Mad Magazine # 261 (March 1986)Rolling Stone #444 (March 28, 1985)TV Guide 7/27/85 (On Location With Miami Vice)TV Guide 3/8/86 (I Do Love Myself)TV Guide 3/21/87 (Why Miami Vice Seems to be Slipping)TV Guide 3/19/88 (If It's Not Too Late... Here's How Miami Vice Can Revive Its Magic)Script Copy (Pilot)Press Kit (Movie)Books:The Making Of Miami Vice (Janeshutz/MacGregor - ISBN 0-345-33669-0)Miami Magic (Latham - ISBN 9780821718001)Miami Vice Scrapbook (Friedman - ISBN 0-451-82138-6)1 The Florida Burn both US and UK editions2 The Vengeance Game US, UK3 Razor's Edge UK4 China White UK5 Probing By Fire UK6 Hellhole UK

Wow. These lasted about 20 minutes :eek: SOLD!

I thought about it, and almost clicked BY IT NOW myself, but I already have one, so I let someone else get it. :thumbsup:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

PERSOL Look-A-Likes[ATTACH=CONFIG]7600[/ATTACH]Fairly Close Approx to vintage Persol 69218's except no dual post Ratti hinges.They're LA Club glasses.

post-449-13892965328113_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...

Would've thought they'd sell for more. I know these and the carrera's aren't as hot as wayfarer's have been lately, but I've seen a broken pair of revos sell for a like 110, and those had the lesser h20 lenses. Yours looked in immaculate condition.