Top Posters In This Topic

• MTVcops

• Matt5

• miamijimf

• Christian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome to a great site about a great showYou live in Miami ?:D:D:D

Thank you, I live near Lincoln Rd and West Ave but also have a house on Sans Souci east of Biscayne. How about you?

Thank you' date=' I live near Lincoln Rd and West Ave but also have a house on Sans Souci east of Biscayne. How about you?[/quote']Im coming to Miami at the end of January cannot wait - Ive been many times before know the area well- West Avenue in particular - you get some great view of the islands from there . Great to meet you:D

I recently joined this wonderful community and after reading and viewing some amazing items I feel like I have traveled back to the best time of my life

Welcome aboard MTV. Nice to see you live in the Magic City. The Army and later a job took me away. It has changed so much I frequently get lost but its still home and I make several trips down there every year.

Welcome aboard MTV. Nice to see you live in the Magic City. The Army and later a job took me away. It has changed so much I frequently get lost but its still home and I make several trips down there every year.

Nice to meet you, where do you live now?

Im coming to Miami at the end of January cannot wait - Ive been many times before know the area well- West Avenue in particular - you get some great view of the islands from there . Great to meet you:D

Nice to meet you as we'll, too bad we cant meet in person I'll be in Costa Rica around that time but maybe on your next trip down we can meet at Wet Willies on Ocean Drive for a Miami Vice frozen drink. You should try checking out Lincoln Rd if you haven't already

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet [ATTACH=CONFIG]7431[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7432[/ATTACH]

Great items Thankyou for your kind words - enjoy Costa Rica :D

Nice to meet you' date=' where do you live now?[/quote']Bradenton, Florida.:cheers: Nice place. Kind of like Miami when I was a kid, not a huge metropolis, just about everyone is from somewhere else, definitely Florida, beaches etc but a tad cooler. Semi small town but close to Tampa.

Bradenton' date=' Florida.:cheers: Nice place. Kind of like Miami when I was a kid, not a huge metropolis, just about everyone is from somewhere else, definitely Florida, beaches etc but a tad cooler. Semi small town but close to Tampa.[/quote']Jim, I highly recommend a trip to Noreen's Deli on 616 30th Avenue East. Very good sandwiches. :thumbsup:

Welcome MTVcops!Very good name...:) you absolutely got "insider-knowledge" so this is the right place here at our wonderful forum!:thumbsup:Nice to meet ya pal!

Welcome MTVcops!Very good name...:) you absolutely got "insider-knowledge" so this is the right place here at our wonderful forum!:thumbsup:Nice to meet ya pal!
THNX PAL' date=' I grew up in Miami Beach while they were filming Vice so I have great memories and stories to tell. I just scanned a few pictures I personally took and will share with you all very soon.Here are 2 for now[ATTACH=CONFIG']7454[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7455[/ATTACH]

Guest Daytona365PARTYCAR

documentary called "What Made South Beach"A good friend of mine Bobby Radical interviewed last month several Club owners from back in the 80's & 90's about life in South Beach for an up coming documentary called "What Made South Beach"MIAMI VICE is mentioned and given credit several times, by attorney STEVE POLISAR with whom I had the pleasure of working with for 6 years, as well as former owner JOHNNY TURCHIN of ClubNu where I worked at the age of 18 and where Vice was filmed a couple of times.WOW, listening to these guys brings back some good memories

Good photos MTV- looking forward to your stories.Very interesting Daytona, please keep us informed about the documentary. I'm from Miami Beach and am trying to write an article about what Vice did for SoBe.

Welcome, isn't it wonderful to be able to go back to a great time and event.Have a great time here you will get all the info and be able to travel back to a great time in tv history with the best show and guys MIAMI VICE FOREVER