Top Posters In This Topic

• MTVcops

• Matt5

• miamijimf

• Christian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7454[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7455[/ATTACH]

Wow! Fantastic shots MTVcops...I am really jealous! What a nice place to grew up.:)How old were you when you took those pictures?

Pictures I took during the filming of "Victims Of Circumstance"

Fantastic pictures and doesn't Don look sexy and gorgeous' date='wow :eek:Thank you for sharing them[/quote']My pleasure alleycat, I have several more pictures I took during the filming of "Victims Of Circumstance" which I'll continue to post on a weekly basis.

Wow! Fantastic shots MTVcops...I am really jealous! What a nice place to grew up.:)How old were you when you took those pictures?

I was between 17 & 18 when I took those pictures. I was born in Mount Sinai which is located on 41st and Alton Road and grew up on Ocean Drive, I lived on 2nd and Ocean next to Penrod's On The Beach which is now Nikki Beach. I also lived at 728 Ocean Drive where they filmed Scare Face my apt was on the 1st floor.

I was between 17 & 18 when I took those pictures. I was born in Mount Sinai which is located on 41st and Alton Road and grew up on Ocean Drive' date=' I lived on 2nd and Ocean next to Penrod's On The Beach which is now Nikki Beach. I also lived at 728 Ocean Drive where they filmed Scare Face my apt was on the 1st floor.[/quote']Okay so you a little older than me i must have been about 12 or 13...Very cool so you grew up in a part of the movie history!:thumbsup:

Okay so you a little older than me i must have been about 12 or 13...Very cool so you grew up in a part of the movie history!:thumbsup:

Yes I did' date=' I even worked the Miami Vice going away party which took place at Woody's on 4th and Ocean, everyone was there even Melanie Griffith showed up her kids. And I stiil have my Woody's Staff shirt:D[/font']

Rad stories and great photos. The outfit in the second photo is insane. I would wear that all day every day. I'm typing this as I watch the episode "Rites of Passage." I swear i just saw Philip Michael Thomas' brother in a party scene.And while I'm talking about this episode, I love Crockett's line to the secretary as he flashes his badge: "Mr. Miami Vice."

Rad stories and great photos. The outfit in the second photo is insane. I would wear that all day every day. I'm typing this as I watch the episode "Rites of Passage." I swear i just saw Philip Michael Thomas' brother in a party scene.And while I'm talking about this episode' date=' I love Crockett's line to the secretary as he flashes his badge: "Mr. Miami Vice."[/quote']That's not Phillips brother that's actually one of his stunt doubles, his brother is bigger and works as his bodyguard. He can be seen on the episode "Walk Alone" when Tubbs gets locked up.

Rad stories and great photos. The outfit in the second photo is insane. I would wear that all day every day. I'm typing this as I watch the episode "Rites of Passage." I swear i just saw Philip Michael Thomas' brother in a party scene.And while I'm talking about this episode' date=' I love Crockett's line to the secretary as he flashes his badge: "Mr. Miami Vice."[/quote']Haha, I was thinking the same thing! Definitely rad. I see Woody's was created by one of the Stones... http://books.google.com/books?id=Bw8rSSPg298C&pg=PA113&lpg=PA113&dq=woody's+miami+4th+and+ocean&source=bl&ots=Hjx9zii7Nq&sig=Py6b1GIRj3X8Madjvw765uBiEJc&hl=en&sa=X&ei=SCz8UPLOM5P02wXivYCQCg&ved=0CDMQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=woody's%20miami%204th%20and%20ocean&f=false...and Miami Vice is mentioned on the same page (113) of this book, Fools's Paradise. This actually looks like a really good book! And all I wanted to know was if Woody's is still open for business. Landmarks seem to come and go a lot down there. Or at least the "go" part.

Fools's Paradise. This actually looks like a really good book! And all I wanted to know was if Woody's is still open for business. Landmarks seem to come and go a lot down there. Or at least the "go" part.

That DOES look like a good book. I checked out the link and read as much as I could about the lady who tried to save the Senator Hotel. She reminds me of a sort of bag lady character in an ep of Vice, the episode title escaping me at this time.

http://books.google.com/books?id=Bw8rSSPg298C&pg=PA113&lpg=PA113&dq=woody's+miami+4th+and+ocean&source=bl&ots=Hjx9zii7Nq&sig=Py6b1GIRj3X8Madjvw765uBiEJc&hl=en&sa=X&ei=SCz8UPLOM5P02wXivYCQCg&ved=0CDMQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=woody's%20miami%204th%20and%20ocean&f=false...and Miami Vice is mentioned on the same page (113) of this book, Fools's Paradise. This actually looks like a really good book! And all I wanted to know was if Woody's is still open for business. Landmarks seem to come and go a lot down there. Or at least the "go" part.

Yes Woody's was owned by Ron Woods who till today is a good friend of Don and who by the way played on DJ's first album. Below is a clip of DJ's appearance on LIVE with Kelly and Michael last month, where he mentions Ron & the Rolling Stones. Ron Woods face was the logo for the club.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BefRk7RM5dYThe building is still there but no longer Woody's last I heard it was a restaurant called OLA.[ATTACH=CONFIG]7464[/ATTACH]

http://books.google.com/books?id=Bw8rSSPg298C&pg=PA113&lpg=PA113&dq=woody's+miami+4th+and+ocean&source=bl&ots=Hjx9zii7Nq&sig=Py6b1GIRj3X8Madjvw765uBiEJc&hl=en&sa=X&ei=SCz8UPLOM5P02wXivYCQCg&ved=0CDMQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=woody's%20miami%204th%20and%20ocean&f=false...and Miami Vice is mentioned on the same page (113) of this book, Fools's Paradise. This actually looks like a really good book! And all I wanted to know was if Woody's is still open for business. Landmarks seem to come and go a lot down there. Or at least the "go" part.

Another interview with Don, where you can see a clip of the making of Heart Beat with Ron Woods

That DOES look like a good book. I checked out the link and read as much as I could about the lady who tried to save the Senator Hotel. She reminds me of a sort of bag lady character in an ep of Vice' date=' the episode title escaping me at this time.[/quote']The "bag lady" you are probably thinking about was in Little Miss Dangerous.I just bought the ebook, it's right up my alley- thanks.

I need to find this CARWASH:happy:[ATTACH=CONFIG]7470[/ATTACH]

you can have the girl i want the car!!! (hv the car, get the girl lol)

Picture of PMT with brother & stunt double who you saw on the episode Rites of Passage (party scene).Here is a picture I took of my brother with Tubbs behind other fans, my brother is wearing the white hat on the right shaking Tubbs hand. [ATTACH=CONFIG]7473[/ATTACH]

• 4 weeks later...

BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTO "VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCE"Another behind the scenes photo I took of Tubbs along with his brother who looks like he's been working overtime and to the right of Tubbs sitting in the background is John Leguizamois.[ATTACH=CONFIG]7601[/ATTACH]