Sign in to follow this  
Sonny-Burnett

Another Daytona from our "Friend" miamispyders (Arturo C)

Sonny-Burnett    611
Sonny-Burnett

what is jackies house exactly?

See the first post in this thread, first sentence. One of the Ebay IDs he's used and likely is a relative so presumably is/was her house.  

Totte    2
Totte

I have one of the red ones he was selling about 2 years ago

he repaint it black for me and i think my 3 year old daughter can do a better job,and the wire wheels was missing when the car arrivied insted he had put on a poor grill with orderneary screws on it thats rust

and the car itself is not in good condision but works

im redoing it like a pro touring with modern drivetrain and suspension because i dont think it is a mcburnie build but its a mcburnie mold on a 81 vette

Matt5    1,919
Matt5

Great ! Thanks for posting !!

Totte    2
Totte

I did check my mcburnie id tag yesterday as well and its the one thats scratched with a mcburnie build tag thats says finish 1986

Totte    2
Totte

I did check my mcburnie id tag yesterday as well and its the one thats scratched with a mcburnie build tag thats says finish 1986

• Like 1

Sonny-Burnett    611
Sonny-Burnett

I have one of the red ones he was selling about 2 years ago

he repaint it black for me and i think my 3 year old daughter can do a better job,and the wire wheels was missing when the car arrivied insted he had put on a poor grill with orderneary screws on it thats rust

and the car itself is not in good condision but works

im redoing it like a pro touring with modern drivetrain and suspension because i dont think it is a mcburnie build but its a mcburnie mold on a 81 vette

Hi and welcome to the Forum. Can you post some photos of your car, interior and exterior? Perhaps create a new sub-thread in the Ferrari Daytonas Topic.

Do you think you purchased the red one described some years back in this thread?

Totte    2
Totte

Yes its the red one
im loading up lots of pics as soon as i get them out of my phone and in to the computer
and of course a build thread when im starting to strip my love

post-5684-0-51825300-1432653024_thumb.jp

Edited by Totte
  • Like 1