Blade Runner

sredd

• 5 months later...
Blade Runner is one of my favourite movies. I just bought the Final Cut' date=' great version.[/quote']I just have the regular release. What does the final cut version have?thnx

• Administrators

The Final Cut fixes a lot of mistakes. The obvious stunt double for Joanna Cassidy, the visible cables lifting the Police Spinner, the bruises on Deckard's face before fighting Leon and many others. It is truly the definitive cut of the movie! The behind the scenes extras are worth the price alone!

• 11 months later...

a lot of people find Blade Runner boring and pretentious. just saying

Only those with a short attention span????

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Cool! and very reasonably priced! When I saw "Blade Runner, The Final Cut" a few years ago in New York a guy was walking up and down the theater aisles with one of the umbrellas.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Was lucky enough to get the BR set with all the different versions for under $20 a few months ago.Now I have to make time to watch them all one weekend. :rolleyes:Ridley Scott is one of the best directors in the biz.With the most impressive and diverse filmography.

Always a great subject. I own this and I enjoyed watching it in a few sittings. Best played with the lights off.I could use a memory jogger as to some others in the genre-? Maybe I can find some bargains.

Always a great subject. I own this and I enjoyed watching it in a few sittings. Best played with the lights off.I could use a memory jogger as to some others in the genre-? Maybe I can find some bargains.

Here's few of my faves...OutlandLogan's RunSunshine2001 OdysseyEvent HorizonA Clockwork OrangeClose Encounters of the Third KindCronenberg's The Fly

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Administrators

As much as I love "Blade Runner" they should leave it be. Sequels rarely live up to the originals and in this case it's almost a sure bet it won't!

As much as I love "Blade Runner" they should leave it be. Sequels rarely live up to the originals and in this case it's almost a sure bet it won't!

Couldn't agree more!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Administrators

As much as I'm against a sequel or prequel I have to admit I'm excited!

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...