Miami Vice fan-made trailer and Miami Vice GTA Vice City tribute video

Noog man

Hello all,I sure do hope this is the appropriate forum section to be posting these videos, these are two videos from my YouTube channel one is a fan-made trailer by me and my brother and the second one is a music video tribute to Miami Vice. I hope you all enjoy!Fan-made trailer:

AndMusic Video:

Noogay boogayyy what it is, man?The live action one was very entertaining! And I gotta give a what-what hoo-de-hoo for the inclusion of Lt. Castillo, he was really the best character and actor on the whole show.Lots of us have wished Vice City would get an update. Rockstar have any good projects on the burner?

Castillo was really solid and i think my brother portrayed him well. Thanks for watching!Rockstar is working on GTA V right now taking place in San Andreas, i wish they would make another GTA Vice City :( still though GTA V looks awesome!

Great job. I can see your passion for Miami Vice in the making of your film. Pretty cool to see Bahrain, too. Forgive my naivite, but is it legal to have alcohol there? I'm genuinely curious.Also, did you use an app on the iphone to edit the video, or did you do the editing on a Mac after you shot it all on your iphone.Again, good work!

Alcohol is allowed in licensed places, and that was my dad's, i just put some coke zero into the glass to make it feel real :PCorrect Iphone used to take all shots, to edit i used Sony Vegas 11, you could see the trailer's raw files on the "making of Miami Vice fan trailer"

Yeah and my brother and i are very fond of Miami Vice as you saw lol, thanks very much for watching!