Gotta get me a panama like Sonny`s

michealscott7

he does look very cool, especially when he is with rico and izzy, used to have my hair like that many moons ago, wish i could be bothered to grow it again like that but took so long the first time!!!! lol

He also wore a panama in "Calderone's Return " but I suppose he was more well known for wearing in "Freefall".Tubbs also wore a panama in "Streetwise " it suited him well :thumbsup::D

• 4 weeks later...
I have got to get a Panama hat like Sonny`s in "Freefall" looks so cool his clothes in this episode
[ATTACH=CONFIG]7627[/ATTACH]I hope you follow-through and realize this dream. I always pair that hat with the Panama Jack brand. If you need a lot of random information on Archangel and Panama Jack' date=' I've written about it [u']here. They're both cool, but I'd never say they were better than Castillo. Castillo reigns at the top.

post-30-13892965344146_thumb.jpg

Yr probably right, i think i just used the generic term for hats ofn this sort of style, am goin to check out the links you posted to see which i like. Not sure how much wear i`ll get livin in the UK but you never can tell lolCheers my man

The sun shines occasionally in the UK too...right? :rain:

Yr probably right' date=' i think i just used the generic term for hats ofn this sort of style, am goin to check out the links you posted to see which i like. Not sure how much wear i`ll get livin in the UK but you never can tell lolCheers my man[/quote']

The sun shines occasionally in the UK too...right? :rain:

today would have been a good day, glorious, just hope thats not the summer been and gonelol

• 3 weeks later...
I think most of those links are from the same company. I had the equador company in my favorites on ebay and they had pics from some of those sites on their store. You had all these options and they build the hat for you and ship it in a crate. Kinda cool but I never followed through and bought one. I kinda prefer fedoras.

• 1 year later...

Hello I replied to this post because I'd like to buy a similar hat, like DJ used on free fall. I looked on the site you posted but there are many models and I don't know what is more similar to the one used In MV.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks

Hello I replied to this post because I'd like to buy a similar hat, like DJ used on free fall. I looked on the site you posted but there are many models and I don't know what is more similar to the one used In MV.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks

You should try the hat on....because some styles go better if your face is full rather than thin. I wouldn't buy it from mail order.