two different roles

gc ftm

how many actors/actresses played dual roles in different episodes of miami vice ? to name a few ive got john leguiziamo,,ian mcshane,,stanley tucci ,,paul guilfoyle

one more actor...

how many actors/actresses played dual roles in different episodes of miami vice ? to name a few ive got john leguiziamo' date=',ian mcshane,,stanley tucci ,,paul guilfoyle[/quote']Julio Oscar Mechoso played Oscar the Electronics Technician in 2 episodes from the 1st season. He played a coroner in season (2 or 3?). I liked Lester; they should have kept him on for more episodes. Look him up on IMDB. :D

No Exit and Smugglers BluesOne of the two thugs (hispanic balding male...reminds me of Cheech a little) in 'No Exit' has shown up again in 'Smugglers Blues'. I will check to confirm...

Completely obscure: the guy who played the dead reggae singer Robillard Nevin in The Big Thaw was also one of the voodoo henchmen in Tale of the Goat. Don't think he spoke in either episode, but he is credited. His name is Raycell Long and Miami Vice is his only listed credit. He had a speaking role as Luther in The Good Collar.

how many actors/actresses played dual roles in different episodes of miami vice ? to name a few ive got john leguiziamo' date=',ian mcshane,,stanley tucci ,,paul guilfoyle[/quote']This is an interesting thread and could be turned into a Trivia Thread by an enterprising member here. There were MANY actors who played multiple roles in Vice. To name a few:Saundra Santiago - played Gina and her mother in HeroesCharles Dutton (Leroy Brown of Crocodile Dundee 2) - the Lt in Prodigal Son and Archie Ellis's Mentor in the Good CollarJohn Santucci (real life thief) - played 3 roles, including Menton in Golden Triangle and Charlie in LombardBill Smitrovich - Scotty Wheeler in the Pilot and the DEA agent Burr in Prodigal Son. Stanley Tucci - as one of my favorite Baddies Mosca in Blood and Roses and just saw him in Baby Blues as Dimarco

Lombard's henchmen, the guy who betrayed him at the end of S1 showed up again in the S5 episode with Crockett's cousin as a money loaner.I forget the name of the episode.

Lombard's henchmen' date=' the guy who betrayed him at the end of S1 showed up again in the S5 episode with Crockett's cousin as a money loaner.I forget the name of the episode.[/quote']That would be John Santucci again as Harry in Jack of All Trades who loaned money to Jack Crockett.

One of the two thugs (hispanic balding male...reminds me of Cheech a little) in 'No Exit' has shown up again in 'Smugglers Blues'. I will check to confirm...

Good eyes....yep the actor Andy Hernandez actually was in these two eps and one other.

• 4 years later...

I was a bit confused..now he got killed in the alley when he tried to kill Tubbs, but later he was alive again?   Was he a different character?:o

10 hours ago, jenny said:

I was a bit confused..now he got killed in the alley when he tried to kill Tubbs, but later he was alive again?   Was he a different character?:o

Jes :p