Sonny's black watch

Matty D

A few weeks ago I started to watch the series again from episode 1. I am on episode 17 (season 1).Just wondering what watch Sonny was wearing in the first 1-2 episodes. One was gold (rolex?) of course, but I was surprised that he also wore and a black watch too...like a black sports or dress watch; didnt look like a divers watch.

• 4 months later...
A few weeks ago I started to watch the series again from episode 1. I am on episode 17 (season 1).Just wondering what watch Sonny was wearing in the first 1-2 episodes. One was gold (rolex?) of course' date=' but I was surprised that he also wore and a black watch too...like a black sports or dress watch; didnt look like a divers watch.[/quote']I dunno. I've been trying to find a list of the watches Crockett wore, but no one has seemed to put that info together. I'm not sure how many watches he had per season, or what models they were. I hope we can get something together someday.

• 9 months later...

A few weeks ago I started to watch the series again from episode 1. I am on episode 17 (season 1).Just wondering what watch Sonny was wearing in the first 1-2 episodes. One was gold (rolex?) of course, but I was surprised that he also wore and a black watch too...like a black sports or dress watch; didnt look like a divers watch.

Can't recall that watch...perhaps someone can post a pic?

• 4 weeks later...

Was just about to ask the same question about the watch Sonny wears in the episode Glades. It's definitely not his usual gold Rolex Day-Date. Here's a pic: 

Very rarely seen that watch just worn in this episode?

Very rarely seen that watch just worn in this episode?

I haven't seen it appear in any other episode besides Glades yet. I'll stay alert when watching episodes in the future to see if it makes an encore. 

Here's another watch I spotted Crockett wearing besides his normal gold Rolex. Whilst undercover as a nerdy tourist in the episode Golden Triangle (Part 1), he wears what appears to be a Casio calculator watch.

post-5431-0-96013400-1398384196_thumb.pn

• Like 1

Here's another watch I spotted Crockett wearing besides his normal gold Rolex. Whilst undercover as a nerdy tourist in the episode Golden Triangle (Part 1), he wears what appears to be a Casio calculator watch.

Loved the old Casio calculator watch - still made today 

• Like 1