Designers used in MV

michealscott7

Am i right in thinking that fashion houses were queing up to have there clothes used in the series. For some reason i keep thinking Hugo Boss and Giorgio Armani were the big players for clothes in MV. I know they certainly were a big part of my life when i was a teenager (and still are lol)Help would be mucho gracias

at the end of the episodes in the end credits yes usually you will see clothes provided by boss(more season from season 3 or 4 i think)-i remember seeing armani too.When you say they were a big part of your life as a teenager you must have had wealthy parents to be buying you armani gear?

at the end of the episodes in the end credits yes usually you will see clothes provided by boss(more season from season 3 or 4 i think)-i remember seeing armani too. When you say they were a big part of your life as a teenager you must have had wealthy parents to be buying you armani gear?

I remember seeing some sort of interview with armani where he said the first thing he did when he got to miami was to fit Don Johnson for the show, think it was in one of the extras for vice, namely the fashion of miami vice thing on one of the DVD's.

na, i could afford very little of it, but didnt stop me buying all the fashion magazines of the time and daydreaming what i would buy lol. i just love Armani jeans tho. my fav clothes are All Saints some of there T shirts would go great in original MV now, love the low necks on there tops.as much as i love my designer clothes i wait till the sales, really begrudge paying full price, or i look on ebay i have had some real bargains off there.i have had new espidrilles last year tho for what little summer we had.

na' date=' i could afford very little of it, but didnt stop me buying all the fashion magazines of the time and daydreaming what i would buy lol. i just love Armani jeans tho. my fav clothes are All Saints some of there T shirts would go great in original MV now, love the low necks on there tops.as much as i love my designer clothes i wait till the sales, really begrudge paying full price, or i look on ebay i have had some real bargains off there.i have had new espidrilles last year tho for what little summer we had.[/quote']other thing was that coop said something about silk windbreakers that he had during the latter run of MV, S3 in particular (the torn light grey one he wore, looked like it ripped from a stunt and they never repaired it) and S5and that a psudo version of it could be aquired from a company called ROBERT STOCK, a designer for the Robert Graham companyalso something about shirts The shirt that Sonny is wearing when he is with Tubbs and Lombard, is actually a peach colored shirt, not pink.It's a 100% cotton three button "Henley" shirt. It was most likely made by a company called, "Double Swan". They cost the show $15.00-18.00 each, until they decided to buy them in bulk. It then dropped the price to $3.50 each.The shirts have been out of production for about 25 years now.That particular episode was filmed more than 25 years ago, as it's actual filming dates for that episode was March 15-25 1985.also the JC penny had sort of vice like shirts recently, including one similar to the one he wore in death and a ladyanother thing you could do is look for sort of second hand clothing stores, something I've started doing to try and find some vice era clothing as well.

• 3 weeks later...