Where to find winbreaker and pilot shirt look alikes?

BlueAir

I've been buying Vice looking clothes and I need to add a little something for chilly spring days.I would love to buy windbreakers similar to the one Crockett wore in season 3.Where can I find these windbreakers and plus where can I find a shirt similar to what Crockett wore on the latter part of Brothers Keeper?Thanks!

• 3 months later...

I don't know exactly where. What i do is visit the local Golf store and look for thin draping wind jackets. It's what I've been wearing for more than three years now. They aren't as cool and edgy as the stuff from back then, but they work in a pinch.

I think that the shirt was a Versace.Have a look at this vintage, very similar shirt, you can compare it to the one that C&B posted as well:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-80s-GIANNI-VERSACE-linen-shirt-sheer-sexy-see-throught-shirt-abstract-/280873370788?pt=Vintage_Men_s_Clothing&hash=item41655b84a4You'll notice that pattern, seams, material, all look very similar, I'm very confident now that it's the same type of shirt.