My Vice collection to this point....

e236

more stuff...my holy grail right now is a boxed version of the remote control speed boat to go with my two cars. I actually saw an out of the box one on ebay the other day and it was tough not to bid on it, but I'm holding out for one in the box.

post-7769-13892965273047_thumb.jpg

post-7769-13892965273445_thumb.jpg

post-7769-1389296527384_thumb.jpg

post-7769-13892965274243_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

That's quite a collection!I just bid on a remote control Chris Craft on ebay but was outbid at the last moment.My collection is growing but not as big as yours . Some very nice things there.I never saw a race car set yet! That is new to me...I just recieved a model kit the same as you have posted from a friend of mine who was cruising a flea market just before xmas. He bought it for me and I am debating whether to open the original package and actually put it together or just leave it in it's wrapped state?Thanks for posting your stuff.

as much as i like things packaged, you have to open it and put it together, that old adage toys are meant to be played with not left in there packaging!!open it up man!!

That's quite a collection!I just bid on a remote control Chris Craft on ebay but was outbid at the last moment.My collection is growing but not as big as yours . Some very nice things there.I never saw a race car set yet! That is new to me...I just recieved a model kit the same as you have posted from a friend of mine who was cruising a flea market just before xmas. He bought it for me and I am debating whether to open the original package and actually put it together or just leave it in it's wrapped state?Thanks for posting your stuff.

No problem! Glad you liked the pics. It took me awhile to finally get the slot car set and then I got lucky and was able to pick up a 2nd one pretty quickly after that.Good luck hunting stuff down!

as much as i like things packaged' date=' you have to open it and put it together, that old adage toys are meant to be played with not left in there packaging!!open it up man!![/quote']You know what...YOUR RIGHT!I'm going to the hobby shop this weekend and get some black spray paint and some brush on browns and a tube of glue.Your right it should be displayed proudly on a shelf on display.

Wow, e236! Thanks for posting all these items. I never knew they even made a Miami Vice race track or the game. In fact, most of your collection.Are you sure you're not COOP in disguise? Since he went missing. ;)

Wow' date=' e236! Thanks for posting all these items. I never knew they even made a Miami Vice race track or the game. In fact, most of your collection.Are you sure you're not COOP in disguise? Since he went missing. ;)[/quote']Glad I could help out! Nope...just me...I wish I was COOP! He's got some great stuff!

Glad I could help out! Nope...just me...I wish I was COOP! He's got some great stuff!

Yes...Coops my hero! I want the blue jacket and the grey with blue striped jacket that he has...That guy has an incredible collection of goodies!

I didn't know half that stuff existed. If you ever see any more of the irridescent stickers about the size of playing cards, let me know! Those are rad enough that'd I'd even put one on my car. There is nothing that those things couldn't make cooler.

I didn't know half that stuff existed. If you ever see any more of the irridescent stickers about the size of playing cards' date=' let me know! Those are rad enough that'd I'd even put one on my car. There is nothing that those things couldn't make cooler.[/quote']count me in to for a search!:thumbsup:

I didn't know half that stuff existed. If you ever see any more of the irridescent stickers about the size of playing cards' date=' let me know! Those are rad enough that'd I'd even put one on my car. There is nothing that those things couldn't make cooler.[/quote']Will do...I actually got those off ebay about 4-5 years ago.

I just went and dug out the stickers...I have extras of the following two...I have 2 extra of the top sticker and 4 extra of the bottom one. Let me know if you are interested.

post-7769-13892965306619_thumb.jpg

Cool stuff fer sure! I especially like... Well..... all of it! The prism stickers I also never knew existed... Get's me thinking of going to my local graffix store and getting a stack of pictures made... Perfect for a vehicle window... Thanks for sharing your collection. The posters are a grin. I wished I saved all that cool stuff from 'back in the day' ....Mike

Cool stuff fer sure! I especially like... Well..... all of it! The prism stickers I also never knew existed... Get's me thinking of going to my local graffix store and getting a stack of pictures made... Perfect for a vehicle window... Thanks for sharing your collection. The posters are a grin. I wished I saved all that cool stuff from 'back in the day' ....Mike

Thanks Mike! Glad you liked the pics. Right there with you on the 'back in the day' stuff...I could probably retire if I still had some of the stuff. :)

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Hey all...Was cleaning out my basement storage area' date=' and thought it would be a great time to post the pics of my MV collection....hope you enjoy it.[/quote']Awesome collection - thanks for posting :funky::dance2::hippie::balloon: