Hello from Greece :)

Bulit

So hi guys :) Just noticed this sub-forum and thought I should introduce myself.I'm 17 years old and I'm a high school student. I live in a town in northern Greece. Some people here (older than me of course) know Miami Vice because it was aired on greek TV about 86-89. I started watching Miami Vice last summer (2012) and even though I haven't seen all the episodes yet, I completely adore the show, the fashion, the music and all that stuff that made the 80s a great decade. Sometimes I think I need a time machine to get me there :PAnyway my favourite character from the show is Sonny Corckett. I try to somewhat mix his clothing style with clothes that suit my age better (for example I wear t-shirts under an open blazer-like jacket with jeans). But I wouldnt have any problem at all wearing slacks with loose fitting sporting jackets and blazers (if I could find some) but I'm not sure about the reactions of the people. On summer I dont wear socks with my shoes and even though I wear all star shoes some colors look pretty good and I think they could match the Miami Vice style somehow :PAnyway I'm here to learn more about this exciting show and maybe get some advice on how I could implemend the Miami Vice style with my age and my lifestyle :p And also I would like to meet (if any) people in my age that love MV too.By the way, the forum is incredible. Keep up the good work!

Hi Bulit and welcome to the Miami Vice World!It is great to know that such young members are still into MV.Greetings from cold and snowy germany to beautiful greece!!!:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...