Episode Title/Credits Font?

ViceFanMan

I'm sure this question has been addressed and/or answered somewhere along the line...but I have not been able to find it by searching the forums. So, I'm sorry if this question is being repeated...but here it is:Does anyone know what the font used for the episode titles and subsequent opening and closing credits is? I don't mean the "Broadway" font used for the series logo...I'm talking about the actual title and credits for the episode, once it starts. If anyone knows, that'd be awesome! Thanks! :thumbsup:I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this question or if it should be under the regular "series" forum instead?? So, I'm posting this question in both forums...someone can delete whichever one they feel should not be in that forum, and leave the one they feel should be there. Thanks.

• 2 years later...

The official font for titles and credits it's Futura Medium, even though other fonts like Helvetica have been used sometimes for some parts of the credits in few eps.

Here's a screen cap, with a double title for comparison. The real one looks a bit bolder and blurred cause it's a screen cap.

post-5426-0-05278400-1438693067_thumb.jp

Edited by Jerry Beck
  • Like 3