24 returns!

agent 47

Watch Bestbuy for sales and check amazon.com (my personal favorite) for great prices. Most season sets can be bought for $19.99 if you don't mind waiting for a sale.

Best Buy has season 5 & 6 on sale for $19.99 and season 7 for $29.99That's on their website, I don't know if the price is the same in-store, but I'll be checking it out later this week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sredd

• Frey

• agent 47

• Ferrariman

Guest neworder

So what did everyone think to the Season 8 finale?I though it was very good. The only other show I can compare this overall series finale to is Miami Vice, I haven't seen an overall series finale for any other TV show.To be fair, the last 15 minutes of Vice were better than the last 15 of 24. Vice had the awesome dock shootout and a great farewell between C&T. But overall, the 24 season finale was better but I just felt the last 15 minutes were ... I dunno ... just not as emotional or fitting for a TV show that's lasted so long, there was no big bang shoot-out finale like Vice had!!!

So what did everyone think to the Season 8 finale?I though it was very good. The only other show I can compare this overall series finale to is Miami Vice' date=' I haven't seen an overall series finale for any other TV show.To be fair, the last 15 minutes of Vice were better than the last 15 of 24. Vice had the awesome dock shootout and a great farewell between C&T. But overall, the 24 season finale was better but I just felt the last 15 minutes were ... I dunno ... just not as emotional or fitting for a TV show that's lasted so long, there was no big bang shoot-out finale like Vice had!!![/quote']I didn't see it. I just started watching season one (for the first time). However, I think the reason why it wasn't as emotional at the end like MV is because they're gonna continue the 24 franchise at the box office. This wasn't "The END." Just the beginning of a different chapter. Also, I think I read somewhere that the end of the series ties into what they plan on doing with the movie.