HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAGEYJG!!!

Victor

I want to congratulate my good friend CageyJG with his Birthday and wish him all that is best. Dave,you are a great person and a good friend so by happy and have not only a good birthday day but let the whole year by a celebration to you!:thumbsup::balloon::cake::gift:

Eingefügtes BildALL THE BEST TO YOU cageyJG !!!Stay healthy and happily all days in your life !!To the words by Victor is hardly something to add.I could get known you as helpful and honest person.Go on with that !There are much too less persons in world like you !Have a wonderful day !Don't forget... Birthdays are made only...to become pampered like hell !!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Hey Cagey........I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday. :cake: :cheers:You are one of my favorite Miami Vice pals here. :thumbsup:

• Administrators

Hey buddy! All the best from Maria and I on your special day!Happy Birthday!! :radio::balloon::clap::shout::gift::cake::cheers:

Eingefügtes BildMy friend you have supported me in good and bad times.I am glad to count you as my true friend.Best Wishes and Have A Good One Pal

Ow ****, I'm late! Still, I wish you a Happy Birthday Dude!:clap:[ATTACH=CONFIG]7667[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7668[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7669[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7670[/ATTACH]

post-10471-13892965364058_thumb.jpg

post-10471-13892965364473_thumb.jpg

post-10471-13892965364777_thumb.jpg

post-10471-13892965365024_thumb.jpg

Thanks, you guys all seriously rock. Took the day off, spent most of the day claiming birthday freebies at all my favorite local restaurants. I really came out of my shell that day. Had to get some emergency dentistry, and was talking my face off due to being so nervous, 1,000x more coy than usual to distract myself from the unnerving prospect of a root canal calamity. What was awesome was that I escaped with only some minor work and got a plaster cast of my teeth to take home and play with, but what was super duper awesome was that a pre-arranged parade of hot nurses appeared on the way out to dole out sympathy hugs. Then I had to change my flat tire out front, but hey, three whiskeys later I had forgotten all about that mess. I fell asleep twice during Tron but made it through on the third time. Didn't make it to Vice or Airwolf but that's ok.