Freefall - The final episode

Matt5

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Club Deuce, Miami Beach  - I loved this scene between Sonny and Rico from the final episode . Sonny so burnt out , tired and on the edge.

IMG_2356.JPG

IMG_2621.PNG

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 7

On 02/02/2017 at 2:48 PM, miamijimf said:

Nice pic.  In case you haven't heard, Mac passed away recently at age 101 but I'm sure it is still a very friendly place.

Shame Jim .

This was taken around ten in the morning only a few old drunks in there! - I showed one the pic of DJ at the bar and he said sure Don Johnson was here!:done:

• Like 1

On 02/02/2017 at 3:47 PM, Susanna Girl said:

Matt...did you sit down in Sonny's chair and have yourself a little Jack in his honor?  :)

Not quite it was 10am! But great to see exact spot :dance2:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Susanna Girl said:

^ This pic makes me want to see this place so badly!  Thanks Matt.  :D

You're welcome !

Now that is the exact spot !:D:fireworks:

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/02/2017 at 6:51 AM, Bilders said:

I wonder if it's also the same pool table. It looked like a decent one!

I have no idea there was a pool table there still I think ! :D

• 3 months later...

Whilst going through some photos - I came across this from a trip to Miami in 2005 as featured in "Freefall"

This was taken from Watson Island off the MacArthur Cswy looking towards 1000 Venetian Way ("Heart of Darkness" & "By Hooker By Crook ") - this is the building seen behind C&T in the still from "Freefall":hippie:

IMG_4182.PNG

2014-09-08 19.20.09-38.jpg

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 4

vor 11 Stunden schrieb C Glide:

Anyone know where Guzman was tied to the tree.

I thought you had found that specific tree already :p(I think it was a royal palm) like you did in the prodigal son teaser? 

Due to vegetation and logistics My best guess is around dearing estate where portions of that ep were filmed.

Edited by Tom

That was my first guess but I cant find anything that matches up with where they drive up and park. This episode is one I went thru in good detail 10 years ago with DanJ taking a lot of pictures so I have far more pictures for this episode than any other since season two. I finally will have a home to show some of them. I probably won't get to publish it till I get back from a trip mid July but I remember there will only be a few unknown locations. This "tree" scene being one of them. With the carving on the tree it would be great to find as I seem to be specializing in tree finds lately, lol.

I just figured out where, and confirmed where the dark meeting at the start of act 1 was filmed. I do not believe anyone had previously figured this out, even on .org. That is one less unknown. Cheers

• Like 1

vor 4 Stunden schrieb C Glide:

I believe I found the tree. Now I have to go there and look close up.

No surprise to me. You are the master of tree hunting:p

there was an alley of Royal palm trees that should be there still. These trees are fast growers under tropical conditions and much higher now and thus surely recognizable.

• Like 2

vor 8 Stunden schrieb C Glide:

I just figured out where, and confirmed where the dark meeting at the start of act 1 was filmed. I do not believe anyone had previously figured this out, even on .org. That is one less unknown. Cheers

Wow! Only the entrance gate as a clue and a kind of event hall with separate stair cases as can be seen when they let Ramon in. I think you could even find the location of a dark room.:)

• Like 2