Baseballs of Death - Season 4 .

Matt5

Suprised there's no thread for this Season 4 episode but here goes. Good locations in this episode and generally a fine episode . Woodys on the beach on Ocean Drive , Miami Beach which became frequently used during Season 5 appeared a lot in the interior scenes ( now of course The Savoy ).A few posted below - may be helpful for soflajeremy with this episode upcoming on his site . :D. Teaser - Downtown Miami, 174 E. Flagler St at SE 2nd Ave.( also seen as "Nyc" when C&T are in taxi in Heroes of the Revolution as you can see from the picture this could be NYC ) [ATTACH=CONFIG]7741[/ATTACH]

Very nice photos. I love seeing different people's pictures of the great Vice locations.

Thankyou SoflaJeremy - please feel free to include any in your great site for when you do "Baseballs "I wasnt sure if I was boring everyone now with my photos ha ha thumbsup::D

• 1 month later...

I just published Baseballs of Death (finally) on my location site.

Thanks C Glide, I must've missed it, but what's the link to your site please?

Great SoflaJeremy .ThanksPleased you used some of my recreation shots in the episode from my recent vacation to Miami for this episode :thumbsup::D

Great thanks!according to daily production reports the interior of Shaney's Room was also shot at Florida Villas. please add to the site.

Great thanks!according to daily production reports the interior of Shaney's Room was also shot at Florida Villas. please add to the site.

Thanks but that just does not match up. The windows are missing and in one scene we see them walk down a hallway and enter the room. Florida Villas were outside cottages with no hallway. This room could not possibly have been filmed there. Was it a location sheet or the actuall call sheets that stated that was the filming location? I bet it was a location sheet created before filming.

Thanks but that just does not match up. The windows are missing and in one scene we see them walk down a hallway and enter the room. Florida Villas were outside cottages with no hallway. This room could not possibly have been filmed there. Was it a location sheet or the actuall call sheets that stated that was the filming location? I bet it was a location sheet created before filming.

Also wasn't there an 'up-angle' camera shot of the room which made it seem like it was at least second story?

Also wasn't there an 'up-angle' camera shot of the room which made it seem like it was at least second story?

Youre right it did appear Second storey or higher - or maybe tricks of editing:thumbsup::D

As i wrote daily production sheets say that Shane's room interior was shot there. The hallway and the lighted window from the outside were shot at Greenwich Studios according to dailies.

As i wrote daily production sheets say that Shane's room interior was shot there. The hallway and the lighted window from the outside were shot at Greenwich Studios according to dailies.

Brill info Tom as always :thumbsup::D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Wow, another trip to Miami Matt.  You might want to take a few pics of 42 Star Island, the Little Prince House, while you are there.  It may be torn down soon, the city commission refused to grant it historical status.  Terrible.  Gloria Estefan helped to save the Miami Marine Stadium with a little star power, too bad no celebrities are championing this great old house.

• Like 2

Wow, another trip to Miami Matt.  You might want to take a few pics of 42 Star Island, the Little Prince House, while you are there.  It may be torn down soon, the city commission refused to grant it historical status.  Terrible.  Gloria Estefan helped to save the Miami Marine Stadium with a little star power, too bad no celebrities are championing this great old house.

Thankyou Jim not just Miami but South Florida and Bahamas - Yes Jim went yesterday and got a nice shot at the gate . :D  :fireworks:

• Like 1

Thankyou Jim not just Miami but South Florida and Bahamas - Yes Jim went yesterday and got a nice shot at the gate . :D  :fireworks:

Have a great time and say hi to Elvis for us ! :):thumbsup:

• 6 months later...