new guy on the block

mikieson

hello fellow MVers..nice to find this place. I have a few shows im a fan of..and MV is in my top 5 of all time..LOST being number 1...Ive loved MV since I was a kid. Lucky I grew up in the best decade ever..;)Ive browsed the forums a little over the last couple weeks before joining..so I know where most info is..this show still lives on with its fans..US..I have recently been watching from the start of the show..im in the ends of season 1..I cant say I watched the show religiously in the 80s..I was so busy being outdoors and arcades and friends and such that I didnt really keep up with it. I do know I had to see the beginning "opening" as often as I could..not many shows combine a police drama,music,fashion and hot women like Vice did..NONE that i know of..I still feel the episode where "in the air tonight" is playing is one of the most incredible defining moments in tv history..Anyways..I wanted to drop in and say hey..I wont have a lot to add to the group as I dont have money to buy lots of clothes or props or anything..but just a fan..and will enjoy it here..Thanks for the add

thanks much..i look forward to enjoying myself here..just so you know..i love pictures..screencaps/grabs/shots...I love knowing brands of clothing,glasses,shoes..i love discussing music,episodes ect..SO just a little more info on me that way you can help point me in the right directions if you want..Thanks VICE..;)

• 3 weeks later...

You will enjoy it here - marvellous site :thumbsup::D

oh yea..i do already..OH and i just got done with season 1 today..so far its been good..some episodes are hitNmiss and some of the editing is a lil wonky here and there..but over all its taking me back..and I was young at the time and never did watch it religiously..so this is a good beginning for me..LOVE IT..

I was so busy being outdoors and arcades ...

Freeze, pal...:thumbsup: Heck yeah, man! Did you see the Tron movies? I was cheering at Flynn's Arcade. I used to like going to Aladdin's. Greatest. Decade. Ever.

• 1 month later...

PICS OF MY CLOSET (VICE STYLE)Welcome aboard Pal, here are some pictures of my Vintage 80's clothes and shoes, most are Italian and name brands like Armani, Versace, Hugo Boss, etc.http://mail.aol.com/37752-111/aol-6/en-us/mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=30580161&folder=Inbox&partId=3http://mail.aol.com/37752-111/aol-6/en-us/mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=30580161&folder=Inbox&partId=4

thanks much..i look forward to enjoying myself here..just so you know..i love pictures..screencaps/grabs/shots...I love knowing brands of clothing' date='glasses,shoes..i love discussing music,episodes ect..SO just a little more info on me that way you can help point me in the right directions if you want..Thanks VICE..;)[/quote']